ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

My daughter kicked off the Christmas season this morning when she opened the first door on her calendar. That's it. We're committed now. Thanks N
That's great prof love this time of year with the kids. We kicked off the Christmas season here as well which means finding things for elf on the shelf to do for the next 25 nights. Last night he was tobogganing down our railing on a candy cane sled lol.
_191201_094554_381.jpg

That's great prof love this time of year with the kids. We kicked off the Christmas season here as well which means finding things for elf on the shelf to do for the next 25 nights. Last night he was tobogganing down our railing on a candy cane sled lol.
_191201_094554_381.jpg
Lol. The elves look like they're having fun. I have a dilemma N. I need help choosing the next strain for tomorrow's review. I thought you could pick the next one. We have....

Glueberry OG
Blue OG
Purple Haze
Orka
Northern Lights x Big Bud

The PMD and Blackberry will go after these as they were harvested afterwards. The Barneys strains will go last. They're dry now by the way and I know the final weights of the Barneys grow. I'm not telling though lol......power trippin
:passitleft:

Lol. The elves look like they're having fun. I have a dilemma N. I need help choosing the next strain for tomorrow's review. I thought you could pick the next one. We have....

Glueberry OG
Blue OG
Purple Haze
Orka
Northern Lights x Big Bud

The PMD and Blackberry will go after these as they were harvested afterwards. The Barneys strains will go last. They're dry now by the way and I know the final weights of the Barneys grow. I'm not telling though lol......power trippin
I would be glad to help prof. Hmmm it's a tough choice but I think I will choose... Ayahuasca Purple lol.

Seriously though I think Glueberry Og will be my pick you got some nice nugs off her and I think she might have some Gorilla Glue in her genetic makeup so is probably a strong one.

I would be glad to help prof. Hmmm it's a tough choice but I think I will choose... Ayahuasca Purple lol.

Seriously though I think Glueberry Og will be my pick you got some nice nugs off her and I think she might have some Gorilla Glue in her genetic makeup so is probably a strong one.
It's a deal. Tomorrow's review will be of the Glueberry OG. I've obviously smoked and given away most of this round already but I know what they're all like and I can tell you that you've picked a good one. The GG shines through on it nicely. There's only one from this round which I'm not too happy with but we'll get to that in the reviews. Thanks N

GLUEBERRY OG
STRAIN REVIEW

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me....Some Glueberry OG from Dutch Passion. Hey all. The second strain in our little festive series of reviews is the Glueberry OG. It's genetics are Original Blueberry x (GG4 x OG Kush). This is an easy to grow, visually appealing and rewarding plant. It's a great strain for a couple of reasons. Firstly is her structure. It's great to work with as her buds dot each branch leaving plenty of room for light to reach deep inside the plant. This is helped further by the fact that her leaves have narrow fingers and there really isn't that many of them compared to some other strains. She was one of the easiest plants I've trimmed in some time. I wish all strains were this simple. It's also a very fast strain. This is an eight week strain which is actually ready in that time. Her buds are like spherical eggs and sit in pairs which are nicely spaced along straight and thin but strong branches. She has a nice colour to her and looks almost golden in some lighting. The leaves were for the most part a light green but ended up going almost brown and yellow in a chevron pattern during late flower. Her buds had some nice trichome development but one thing that was noticeable was that there was very little frost on her leaves. She had very few sugar leaves as well. Not a problem. It just made trimming that much easier though there wasn't much trim left for edibles, hash or oils. She had the Gorilla Glue smell through much of the flowering period and was for a while the strongest smelling plant out of 7 different strains. The finished bud was of a very good quality being sticky and firm but easy to grind up. It grinds very well and burns without any issues whatsoever. The taste has OG Kush and GG influences but there's nothing which reminds me of Blueberry. There's no fruit in the smell or the taste of this strain that I can detect. I'm sure that the Blueberry influences it somehow but I can't see where it is. The effect is nice and relaxing and I can remain functional whilst using it at the same time. It's one of those where the effects are visible on the face giving me red eyes and dark rings that make you look really tired. Dry mouth was also something I had whilst smoking it but but passed shorty afterwards. The effects are long lived and quick to start. I felt noticeably more upbeat but still calm immediately after finishing a joint which lasts a good few hours. It's easy to sleep on so good for nighttime use as well. If you keep smoking it though the relaxing effects take over and it becomes harder to stay awake. Overall I like this strain a lot and think that it stands out as an example of a good all-round strain. It has a decent flavour with a loud scent, is potent but functional and is easy and rewarding to grow. I'd say that it's beginner friendly and could be impressive in expert hands. I grew this one under experimental conditions and did pretty well with it. I think I'd thrive given more one to one care. Well there you have it. Time for the pics....

Another one for the books! You always get the coolest orange pistils to go with your green buds, but if those are shaped like spherical eggs, the UK must have different style chickens than we do.
Chickens? I was obviously referring to Himalayan Tree Turtles. Duh!

There's been a lot of orange pistils recently but the OS had the Guy Fieri

Look at that nug....
IMG_4970.JPG

NORTHERN LIGHTS X BIG BUD
STRAIN REVIEW

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Northern Lights x Big Bud from World of Seeds. Today's review will be of a strain from a breeder that I've never used before but I must say that I like the results of my first strain from them. The NL x BB is excactly what it says it is. Two legendary indica strains crossed to create a solid indica powerhouse. I wasn't expecting this one to taste of much but I was pleasantly surprised to find that it has great flavour. More on that in a moment. This particular plant was included in my experimental grow in which the plants were almost grown as 12/12 from seed. What this means is that I'm not certain of the strains full potential when it comes to growth. What I did have though was a short and tightly packed single cola plant. If topped and left to veg for a little while longer then one could assume that this plant would have had a short and heavy nature with probably some good potential for sea of green setups. It was very easy to care for and crossed the finish line with no problems of any kind. I had ambers amber trichs appearing in a few places around week 10 from the flip to flower. As the plants had such a short veg period the transition into flower took a little longer than normal. I estimate that this is actually a 9 week strain if grown properly. The buds are kind of average looking for cannabis but often the best strains are. No interesting colours or excessive frost but they have a good feel to them and go through the grinder like they were made to do so. The smell is very nice. Smells like that oldskool cannabis from when I was a teen. It's like a strong incense laced with little notes of lavender and Skunk. The taste of this one is mostly savoury but I get the faintest berry taste on the exhale which is nice. It is quite a heavy smoke with a lot of flavour being spread over the roof of your mouth like peanut butter. It's floral with a little touch of pine and an even smaller fruit hint. It's very enjoyable and proves that you don't always need to spend big money on new strains to find excellent quality and first class flavours. The effects are as you'd expect. Heavy. I've enjoyed this so much that I rolled a second joint and am currently half way through it. It was probably a mistake as I'm finding it hard to concentrate on finishing this review. I've been distracted by YouTube twice and had to listen to a couple tracks from Joy Division. Then I watched some funny yodelling videos and now I'm back. The bud is relaxing or debilitating if you have another one apparently. Heavy eyes and resting stoner face is what you get when using this stuff. It actually feels like my face has slipped 2 inches down my skull. It's not a problem for me but I'd think twice before going out and engaging with the general public. I'd be worried that someone would call an ambulance. Well, what more can I say. I like this strain and have enjoyed getting medicated with it. It's an easy to grow indica with great smell and taste which I'd keep for the evening. Here's the pics. Enjoy....

Hysterical write-up in addition to being well done! You didn't mention that this strain makes you even funnier than usual :).

LOL!

LOLOL!
Lol. It's made me feel happier and with that comes funnier. I am ballsed now though and I've one more trip to make into the grow room. Time to see how the rest of the plants are doing

:hmmmm: Does that mean tired? Or tyred? ;)
Lol. The first one....no wait! It's the second....or is it the first? I don't know anymore....

Pick a strain HH

Orka
Purple Haze
Blue OG

Lol. The first one....no wait! It's the second....or is it the first? I don't know anymore....

Pick a strain HH

Orka
Purple Haze
Blue OG
Purple is my favorite color, so I pick Purple Haze.

Back
Top Bottom