ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Those Hashplant D are gorgeous, do you have a mother of that one?
Each of those is a different pheno though they all look very similar. I'm looking for a mother from them right now. It looks like it's going to be difficult to choose

You flip your clones fast?
Depends. They can get pretty big in the dripper system quite quickly. I'll definitely be flipping in no more than 2 weeks but I'd like to go for next weekend if I can.
Wait for the taste test before you decide.
Oh don't you worry. I can't wait to try them

Your smoke reports are bloody brilliant P. I’m glad you like the Northern Lights x Big Bud as I’ve got one going myself. I agree it’s got that oldskool weed smell and can’t wait to try it.

I figured you would. Lol
The Hashplant D's are currently my babies and are my first real attempt at regs. I'm going to keep the females from this batch but probably won't keep the males this time. Maybe I'll curse myself in the future for it. I am looking at new seeds right now to include in future breeding projects. I still want to get some Skunk #1 from Sensi and because they're so cheap I can afford to get a couple others using the pick and mix option. I'm looking at Exotic Genetics, Grandaddy Purps, Dankhunters, TGA Subcool and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head. I'd like to get something with GMO in the mix and Oni Seed Company has one. So does Exotic. Too many choices Penny!
Your smoke reports are bloody brilliant P. I’m glad you like the Northern Lights x Big Bud as I’ve got one going myself. I agree it’s got that oldskool weed smell and can’t wait to try it.
Thanks Lew. The NL x BB was fantastic and surprised me with some top notch flavour. I just wish I could have given her some more light. I know you won't have that problem. It's time for the Barneys strain reviews starting tonight with the Vanilla Kush. It's time to go get high

VANILLA KUSH
STRAIN REVIEW

On the ninth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Vanilla Kush from Barneys Farm. Hey 420 fam and anyone else who may happen to stumble across this. Today we have one of the first photoperiod strain that I ever grew out. The Vanilla Kush is a Kashmir x Afghan, indica dominant medium sized plant. The pheno I had this time was a straight growing plant with rounded golf ball type nugs closely packed up the stems. I was surprised by the amount of bud each cola had on it and had trained the plant to have quite a few of them. The yield was exceptional for the space that it was grown in so this plant can produce well if trained. The leaves were a beautiful dark green for much of the flowering period and the buds stood out against the foliage. This plant had more frost than average and was an annoying kind of sticky. It really glued my fingers up a couple times. The bud was of an average size but there was a lot of it. It went all the way down to the bottom of the pot and was still firm and of a good size. There was very little bud in the trim. The buds themselves were very pretty. Lots of contrasting colours throughout the flowering period made this plant fun to watch growing. It was one of those where by week 5 you knew that you were in for a treat. There are subtle purples in the finished bud which is set against mostly darker greens. Close up it looks like little islands of purple floating on green like oil in a pond. The smell is fantastic. It's classy and doesn't make your eyes pop out when you sniff the jar. Instead it makes you smile smugly and nod your head like an imbecile. It's like creamy lavender musk with other less discernible herbs including vanilla. I can just about smell it and that's good enough for me. It's quite a sweet smell but is also quite loud. Make sure it's tightly wrapped if going out and about. The taste of this one is quite complex with herbal and fruit coming together in a unique way. There's still the lavender and co mostly present but there should also some sharper notes of maybe lemon or a tangy orange. It's a good full bodied smoke with long lasting flavour that lingers on the roof of the mouth. It has some solid indica effects that are relaxing from the start. It's movie and pizza weed. Definitely a good choice for nights in as it creates a kind of lethargy which I found difficult to combat. Even writing this review is taking more effort than it should. There'll be no yodeling this time though. Overall it's a really nice strain with some good yields of very pretty bud. The effects are strong and the flavour is memorable. Enjoy. Time for some pics....

They have a Grease Monkey drop coming soon. I might have to get some of those myself.
Do it Magoo! You could do with some more seeds ;)
Wait, you're flipping those four in the Wilma in a week? You're so mean! That should be a fun ride!

Great strain reports as usual Professor. :thanks:
It's not definite yet. The clones are growing again after the transplant so well just see how they do this week. I've just topped them as well

That should be on the breeder's website! :welldone:
Thank you. We have this one tomorrow.....
ORG_DSC08663.JPG
ORG_DSC08664.JPG
ORG_DSC08667.JPG

PURPLE MOBY DICK
STRAIN REVIEW

On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me....some Purple Moby Dick from Dinafem. Hey everyone. I've been looking forward to doing this review since before I harvested the plant. I'm in love with this thing so expect loads of bias. Only kidding but there's not a lot of bad things to say about this one. It's pretty much a full package. Well, let's do this! The Purple Moby Dick is a mostly sativa hybrid and is a cross between Jack Herer and Purple Afghan Kush. It's a large plant. A bit of a beast. The colas are straight growing with not a lot of side branching. The buds get massive and are like castle tower cones. Even with poor quality lighting they got to a very good size possibly being some of the largest nugs I've ever produced. The plants have buds all the way down the stems and they're tightly packed. I only grew a small plant and got a very good yield from it. I can only imagine what could be achieved with a 6 week veg. I gave this one 2 weeks veg and it yielded nicely. Despite the buds being big and heavy the stems on the plant were so strong that they had to be tied down instead of being supported in late flower. The plant wanted to reach straight up really did need the string to get the most out of her. The bud is of excellent quality. It's really large but not really dense. It's a bit spongy but still has a good weight. It was true to its name and went a quite dark and murky purple. The buds have a good amount of trichome coverage but not exceptional. Enough for me though. The smell is incredible. It's acrid and sour with metallic fruit and hash. It smells artificial and is overpoweringly strong. It makes the entire room and half the ground floor absolutely stink when you burp the jar. It's one of my more uniquely scented strains and stands out amongst the rest. The flavour for this one is similar to the smell and reminds me of a floral and blackberry with something that's not too dissimilar to a Sour Diesel. The metallic touch is still present as well. I remember when she was half way through flowering, the smell was exactly like apple and I wish some of that had remained. It's a pretty heavy smoke but also surprisingly smooth. There's a bit of coughing for me near the end of a joint but usually happen anyway. The buds burns well and the smoke is thick and each toke is an absolute joy. The effects are strong and quite uplifting. I found this to be a great day time smoke though I can also relax with it if I choose. I fall asleep reasonably well but not like when you pass out before you hit the pillow with some of the strong indica strains. It creates a warm and productive feeling that has made my time using it very fun. I've been Christmas shopping today online and I bought a slide for my daughter which I put down to smoking this stuff. It was an impulse last second purchase and I put it down to smoking the Purple Moby Dick. I'm too tight with money to just randomly buy a slide! It's gonna be a hazy Christmas. It's pretty sociable and is good for getting out and about without feeling any dread. It didn't feel like I had melt face. Then I looked in the mirror and saw that I'd apparently done a few rounds with Floyd Mayweather. Overall I really like this strain. Perhaps you can tell. I'm normally an indica guy and will happily smoke some hardcore knockout meds during the day but it's strains like this that could convert me to sativa. At least during the day that is. I don't want to be alert at midnight. It's a monster plant with extra large yields of high quality smoke. Smell, taste and great high. Full package. Speaking of package. Who'd like to see a Purple Moby Dick pic....

I'm loving the reports!!! ... just a sec ... let me ask my girlfriend if she wants me to grow some dick ...

lol ... she says only if she can smoke it ...

true story :)

Dear moderators ... please don't delete this :)

another great review under the belt santa. lpl
love those Wilma pots too. such a simple process and like a mini dec. I am tempted to mc and rdwc 8 pots for my next run too. loving the LOS but can take or leave coco for a speedier veg period on these fast bud fast flowering testers.( only 5 this run then the other 6 strains the run after) I really want to pop some of the zamnesia C Banana and monster zkittelz and the Original sensible seeds strains too. Has to be a multi strain tri breeder run for me to fulfill some obligations. lol.
I have had strains with that pot pourri scent too prof. always a bit too perfumed for me. purpke envy was like that. odd taste.

I like the look of the Exotic Genetics. Any strain of theirs which is a must try? Might take some on for my next run.
It'll be a first for me so I can't help with that one. I've only heard good things though so do a lucky dip. I'm going for Double D's because it's has GMO in the mix and that's something I don't like to try.
I'm loving the reports!!! ... just a sec ... let me ask my girlfriend if she wants me to grow some dick ...

lol ... she says only if she can smoke it ...

true story :)

Dear moderators ... please don't delete this :)
Lol! Exotic Genetix has a strain called 3 in the Pink. Just saying
another great review under the belt santa. lpl
love those Wilma pots too. such a simple process and like a mini dec. I am tempted to mc and rdwc 8 pots for my next run too. loving the LOS but can take or leave coco for a speedier veg period on these fast bud fast flowering testers.( only 5 this run then the other 6 strains the run after) I really want to pop some of the zamnesia C Banana and monster zkittelz and the Original sensible seeds strains too. Has to be a multi strain tri breeder run for me to fulfill some obligations. lol.
I have had strains with that pot pourri scent too prof. always a bit too perfumed for me. purpke envy was like that. odd taste.
thanks GG. That Purple Envy looked so impressive and then fell at the last hurdle. Mine had the most perfect short indica structure with the most beautiful thick dark green leaves. The buds were like stunning turquoise boulders and were heavy as it gets. The problem was that it was crap smoke. It just tasted so plain and even harsh. I had 3 seeds and all the plants turned out like that. The write up was fairly bold as well. It made quite a few claims that it didn't live up to
I have Tina, Tina x GMO should be some funked up fuel terps. Aroma and taste should be outrageous.
Double D's it is then. You made it sound delicious

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom