ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420. I have so many things I could say this evening but I just wont have the time to. The veg cupboard needs an update but I shall do that tomorrow. A lot has changed in there. Tonight I would like to focus on the 2 grows which are just finishing up. The Hashplant D's and the Wilma grow. We are mere days away from harvest and most of the plants are ready and to my liking. All of the HPD's have amber trichs coming through now so they are good to go. The Fat Purple. Pineapple Express and the Purple Trainwreck are also pretty much there. I'd have liked to have given the PE a little more time but I've made my decision and I'm not hanging around. As soon as these plants are down we can move our daughter out of our bedroom and actually have some space of our own again. 11 months is long enough lol. I've forgotten what its like to listen to music at night. I can't wait.

First up here's the Hashplant D's....
DSC00524.JPG
DSC00525.JPG
DSC00526.JPG
DSC00529.JPG
DSC00530.JPG
DSC00531.JPG
DSC00534.JPG
DSC00535.JPG
DSC00528.JPG

Attachments

• DSC00527.JPG
    DSC00527.JPG
    769.6 KB · Views: 55
Sorry to hear about the nanners but the plants look like they're getting ready to get well hung! The PT is really pretty with those dark leaves, but what's up with the PE? If you just showed me a pic of that plant and said "help" the first thing I'd say is it's being eaten alive by mites. But of course, the rest of the plants would be as well. Any idea?

Sorry to hear about the nanners but the plants look like they're getting ready to get well hung! The PT is really pretty with those dark leaves, but what's up with the PE? If you just showed me a pic of that plant and said "help" the first thing I'd say is it's being eaten alive by mites. But of course, the rest of the plants would be as well. Any idea?
I'm not sure what happened with the Express. It started quite early in flower and got worse and worse as it went on. I put it down to having a shared res and not being able to care for them individually. The worst effected leaves are very dry and will turn to dust if you touch them. Next time I use the Wilma I'll be using clones of the same strain. Probably go with one of the Hashplant D's to see how they like hydro

Hey 420. Its about time I updated you all on the highs and lows of the veg cupboard. We are only going to be using this crappy but dry space for another week and then its over. I'm getting myself a 60x60 propagation tent to keep mothers and get a head start with future veg plants before moving them into the flowering tents. tonight though I will show you some of the carnage going on in here. Right. Where to begin lol.
firstly you may notice that the aeroponic cloner is no longer in here. I decided to ditch the clones and shut it down as I had one of my suspicions about it. The clones were taking their sweet time like the last round did and I thought that something isn't quite right. What happens is that the cuttings start off well and look like they are going to push out roots at any moment but then just stop. They get more and more sad looking and slowly just die. I removed a few and noticed that they do indeed have roots but they are growing through the sides of the disc which holds the cuttings in place. They really don't like being exposed to the environment under the plastic lid where the misting happens. They just wont grow in it. That's 2 times in a row that its happened and I cant work out why. Is it too wet? Can it get too wet? The res temp was 21C which I think is acceptable. I've certainly managed to clone plants using the cloner in this cupboard in the past without any issues. There was some rot on the Cream D' Mint cuttings but none of the others had any. More on the CDM in a moment. Anyway, I decided to ditch the clones and just run the plants normally. Anything I really like at the end I can reveg which is something I've wanted to try before.

That's why there's no cloner! Here's everything that we have left....
DSC00555.JPG
DSC00557.JPG
DSC00568.JPG

We have lost another Exotic Genetix strain to manhood. This time it was the Wonka bars :eek: I was looking forward to that one. Shame. It sounded pretty good. That leaves us with 4. The Double D's, Crunk Boat, Hoe Down and Cream D' Mint are all still in the race. Well, kinda. The Cream D' Mint looks shit. in fact she has root rot and may or may not survive. She was always the runt out of these and has been a bit behind from the start. Then the gnats happened and she took a pounding and as a result became over watered and has yet to recover. There is a chance though as to my surprize she has fresh roots growing out of the bottom of the pot. I'm not going to enter her in to this round of flowering plants as she wont be healthy for maybe a month yet and that's if she turns around at all....
DSC00563.JPG
DSC00567.JPG
DSC00565.JPG

A little while back the Shaved Monkey showed itself to be a male and was removed form the tent. This one had gnat issues just like the rest so I flushed it with H2O2 and decided to see if I could revive the micro herd in the soil using my horrible and not quite finished compost. I removed an inch off the top of the pot and replaced it with with compost. I did this a week ago and the plant is coming back to life and looks much better. I'm just going to feed this one with compost from now on to see how it goes. I've separated it from the rest and it wont be sharing any trays with my other plants just in case. I also covered it in sand again as I'm not sure what is living in there lol....
DSC00556.JPG

Here's a little bit more. The bonsai mothers are both still alive after being in those pots for some time now. They both need to be transplanted or root pruned though as there roots are encircling the whole pot. The Purple Trainwreck is the most in need of pruning and I will do it soon. The Fat Purple looks a bit rough but nothing some fresh soil and a bit of space wont fix....

Purple Trainwreck....
DSC00558.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC00561.JPG

Here's HPD #5. She just needs watering....
DSC00559.JPG

This monstrosity over in the corner is the Barneys rejects. 6 strains in a 3 litre pot. I'm not sure why I'm doing that....
DSC00562.JPG

Today is the day that we begin the harvest! Last night at lights out I pulled the plugs from the wall so that the plants will be sat in darkness until I get them out for the chop. When I open the door and walk into the grow room it smells like someone's been decorating. The final round of pics will be coming up for the Wilma plants later on today as I will be tackling them first. Well, wish me luck.
Hope you all have great weekend
:passitleft:

Thanks MrS. The only thing standing in the way now is the kids. I'm ready to go!

Here's the final pics of them all in the tents. I'll take some more pics of them under natural lighting before I trim them....
DSC00588.JPG
DSC00576.JPG
DSC00578.JPG
DSC00579.JPG
DSC00581.JPG
DSC00582.JPG
DSC00583.JPG
DSC00584.JPG
DSC00585.JPG
DSC00586.JPG

The Harvest is complete! Its going to be a bit of a pic-fest I'm afraid as I'm knackered lol. The Wilma plants are all down and have been lightly trimmed. I'll bud wash them in the morning which will be in around 7 hours then trim the sugars off them then. After that I will get on with the Hashplant D's. For now though here are the Wilma ladies. Enjoy....

Fat Purple....
DSC00589.JPG
DSC00590.JPG
DSC00592.JPG
DSC00594.JPG
DSC00595.JPG
DSC00596.JPG
DSC00597.JPG
DSC00600.JPG
DSC00601.JPG

Back
Top Bottom