ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Everyone looking nice and healthy!
Thanks Penny. Need to start thinking about getting the net out and adjusting pot heights. The Purple chem seems to be displaying more of her Bubba Kush side which I like. Looks really indica, squat with wide fingered leaves and is flowering well. She's starting to look hungry as well

The clone and seedlings. I've lowered the light and moved the clone out the way a bit since these pics....
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2636.JPG

The clone and seedlings. I've lowered the light and moved the clone out the way a bit since these pics....
IMG_2635.JPG
IMG_2636.JPG
Babies looking great Prof! Hope that clone makes it!

I’ve always liked Bubba Kush, grew one that was like dark roast coffee terps.

That sounds delectable! I want to run a true original kush strain but not sure which to go with!

OG is a great strain but Sour Kush looks fantastic which is also known as headband

Babies looking great Prof! Hope that clone makes it!

That sounds delectable! I want to run a true original kush strain but not sure which to go with!

OG is a great strain but Sour Kush looks fantastic which is also known as headband
Skywalker Kush is amazing. I'm puffin on one as I write this actually lol. I'd definitely recommend her for anyone looking to try a good Kush. I've never grown Headband, it's a strain I've always wanted to grow but never got around to it. Cotton Candy Cane is my first Headband cross :)

I’ve always liked Bubba Kush, grew one that was like dark roast coffee terps.
That's the sort of thing that I'm looking for. I don't think that I've grown a true Bubna. I grew a few of HSO's but I remember them saying that it was an OG Kush x Bubblegum which to my understanding is not Bubba Kush

I the Alien OG that @Orlando Scout grew was top notch with gorgeous buds! I have always liked Kush strains but not sure which one I want to grow first !!
The Alien is from Cali Connection who have several really good ones. SFV OG Kush, Tahoe OG and many decent crosses to choose from. I'd recommend Cali Connection for OG's :)

Remember guys that Kush is from the Kush Mountains in Afghanistan, Pakistan, India and Nepal. The OG’s for the most part have a lot of other strains mixed in.
Point taken. Indeed, everything that I mentioned was a cross. I've never grown a Landrace anything lol. Most of my experience with Kush has been through the OG crosses.

The Alien Og is some of the best bud that I've grown/smoked ever!! When I pop a jar open it fills the room with a pungent lemon skunk. When I bust up a nug it fills the whole house with her scent. The buzz is phenomenal perfect sative/indica blend brings you up instantly extremly social and giggly then settles into the nice relaxing buzz. I would most definitely recommend her brother, its strong as hell. I will have a smoke report on her soon just dropped the sample off to my buddies today.

The Alien Og is some of the best bud that I've grown/smoked ever!! When I pop a jar open it fills the room with a pungent lemon skunk. When I bust up a nug it fills the whole house with her scent. The buzz is phenomenal perfect sative/indica blend brings you up instantly extremly social and giggly then settles into the nice relaxing buzz. I would most definitely recommend her brother, its strong as hell. I will have a smoke report on her soon just dropped the sample off to my buddies today.
Want me some of that too :)

I very nearly picked the Alien but as it was I went for the Purple Chem instead. She looks amazing though Cav :)

Sounds right up my alley and looks fantastic!

Back
Top Bottom