ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Lol, I’m kinda sad I don’t have a horse in this race! You guys are all so funny, I love it :love:
Nice work once again Professor! Ladies are looking great after their haircuts :high-five:
It's ok HH, if I ever get around to doing this again, and I'm sure I will, you can have first pick. It's hard for me now because I don't want anyone's choice to do badly. Ironically the worst performer was mine lol. Hope you're well and thank you HH :)

HH you can cheer on my Northern :hug:
That will make MrSauga go :( lol
I love to tease him :hug:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: and you do it so well AB!

Lol, don’t worry, I’m still having a great time watching you guys compete :popcorn::popcorn:
In the end though, it’ll be Professor for the win, because he’s going to have all these fantastic buds!!! :yummy::yummy:

Nothing good ever came from a Cali Orange...seeds, lots of seeds in those oranges, however, a Diesel is different. Van Diesel, what a strong name... there's thousands more like that but I can't think of them right now.
Take Northern Lights as another example. Wussy little pretty lights up North. Big woop. We going places baby and we can kiss those NL's goodbye. :ciao:

There is nothing as good as a Cali Orange and I know that having had a navel orange tree in my backyard when we bought the house!
Lol, I'd be a popular little bunny then. Maybe I could swap her around with Shed's and have her centre stage...
Don't go moving my CO! I don't know if anyone noticed but it has razor edged leaves to protect itself...
img_2761-jpg.1701918

Nothing good ever came from a Cali Orange...seeds, lots of seeds in those oranges, however, a Diesel is different. Van Diesel, what a strong name... there's thousands more like that but I can't think of them right now.
Take Northern Lights as another example. Wussy little pretty lights up North. Big woop. We going places baby and we can kiss those NL's goodbye. :ciao:
:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

Hey 420! Some good (non cannabis related) news today...I got paid! Hooray! Now I can buy food and heat the rest of the house again. Before we only had the heating on in the kids room and had just started to run out of food. It's been pasta and tomato sauce for the last 2 nights lol. Anyway, lesson learnt, we move on. Today after work I watered the big tent and also topped up the pots with fresh soil and worm castings. the soil had compacted in the pots and they looked half full. I'm hoping that the extra soil will give the roots some more room and give fresh nutrients to the plants. The ladies look like they're settling in nicely and there seem to be no adverse effects. According to Biobizz I should have upped the nutrients by now to 2ml per litre so I'll increase the amount on the next watering. I'm still using the "try packs" and haven't had to buy anymore yet but it's getting close. Because I didn't have any money I wasn't starting to worry just a little about running out of nutrients especially since I have to increase the amount now lol. Happy growing everybody! :)
IMG_2772.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
image.jpg

Hey 420! Some good (non cannabis related) news today...I got paid! Hooray! Now I can buy food and heat the rest of the house again. Before we only had the heating on in the kids room and had just started to run out of food. It's been pasta and tomato sauce for the last 2 nights lol. Anyway, lesson learnt, we move on. Today after work I watered the big tent and also topped up the pots with fresh soil and worm castings. the soil had compacted in the pots and they looked half full. I'm hoping that the extra soil will give the roots some more room and give fresh nutrients to the plants. The ladies look like they're settling in nicely and there seem to be no adverse effects. According to Biobizz I should have upped the nutrients by now to 2ml per litre so I'll increase the amount on the next watering. I'm still using the "try packs" and haven't had to buy anymore yet but it's getting close. Because I didn't have any money I wasn't starting to worry just a little about running out of nutrients especially since I have to increase the amount now lol. Happy growing everybody! :)
IMG_2772.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
image.jpg
Hooray :yahoo: I’m SO glad things worked out for you, my friend! Steak and crab for dinner tonight!

Great news Professor. That's gotta be a huge weight off your mind.

Way to budget AB :eek:.

:laugh:
You mean HH? I think AB is probably much more fiscally responsible than I am! (enter gif of making it rain here)

There is nothing as good as a Cali Orange and I know that having had a navel orange tree in my backyard when we bought the house!
OK I'll give you that, but being Canadian I have to admit those Florida ones are mighty fine as well!
If he still has any.
WTF, I may not have as much hair as Homer but I can still read! :p

Hooray :yahoo: I’m SO glad things worked out for you, my friend! Steak and crab for dinner tonight!
Thank God he paid out!!!!
I know how it is :hug:
Ladies look awsome by the way!
Let us argue :) it is only for fun... (pulling MrSauga's hair... If he still has any..) :laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Great news Professor. That's gotta be a huge weight off your mind.

Way to budget double H :eek:.

:laugh:
Thanks everyone! Apologies for abandoning you all and allowing the topic to descend into what's the best variety of orange and the state of Sauga's head. Went and did some late night shopping for food. Didn't buy any crab or steak but it's ok. Instead I got ingredients for pizzas so happy days!
Seville Oranges are the best but only because of marmalade ;)

Back
Top Bottom