ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Good morning Professor...
things are looking rather distinguished; eminent; excellent in here. Nice job!
Howdy Sauga! How are you on this glorious day? Hopefully Dieselicious will be coming down later. Just doing a bit of a growroom sort out before I go trimming :)

These 3 are looking pretty good now....

Cheese N'Chong. I just topped this one 8 times as she's growing so well. She's going to be a monster....

Island Punch. Looking good. Seems pretty indica to me....

Chocolate Mint OG. I'm gonna get these bent down and opened up to the light soon....

This maybe the last time we see a pic with all the ladies in the tent. It's day 67 of flower for them today....

Dieselicious....

Gucci (24k Gold)....

Cotton Candy Cane....

Purple Chem....

California Orange....

Heavy Grapefruit....

Critical Cheese....

Northern Lights....

Currylato....

I feel that I have to make an apology to you Sauga. I've began the harvest but I chopped the Currylato first lol. I've had a crazy weekend. My child has taken up most of my time but I'm pushing through. The Dieselicious will be next followed by the Cheese later today....

So it begins. Currylato is number one to come down! It looks like she's given me more than I thought she would....

Goodbye full tent....

Currylato we salute you....

I've got some more pics to take of her yet. I'm doing all this between babysitting, cooking, cleaning and shopping lol....

I removed the fan leaves and some of the smaller leaves with no sugar on them but I've kept the rest on the plant. I haven't given them a bud wash yet but I'll be doing that shortly....

I feel that I have to make an apology to you Sauga. I've began the harvest but I chopped the Currylato first lol. I've had a crazy weekend. My child has taken up most of my time but I'm pushing through. The Dieselicious will be next followed by the Cheese later today....
Aww, no apology needed. Kids first!

Does anyone else thank their plants before they cut them? Or whisper "sorry" under your breath? That's probably why I tend to veg for so long. I hate cutting them down.

Bye bye Currylato, thank you for your sacrifice.

Lol, with me I depends on how the plant treated me throughout the grow. I did feel a pang of respect when I chopped the Currylato though

The next 2 are down! Dieselicious and Critical Cheese have been removed....

The Dieselicious is on the right next to the Currylato....

And the Critical Cheese....

Time to get them trimmed. After that I'm going to bud wash them and leave them to hang for a little while. I was going to put some in the fridge but I can't find any brown paper bags. I know I had some about somewhere. I'll keep looking. Back soon :ganjamon:

There was an issue though. Even though I budwashed them there was no way near enough space to hang them all. I had to improvise. What I did was after washing them I put them on a mesh drying for an hour to get the worst of the water off then removed them from the steams and put them onto a dry drying rack. I'll repeat this in the morning and then again when I get home. I hung the Cheese though. She looks like she was designed to be easy lol. We should be fine. Here they are....

Does anyone else thank their plants before they cut them? Or whisper "sorry" under your breath? That's probably why I tend to veg for so long. I hate cutting them down.

Bye bye Currylato, thank you for your sacrifice.
I just talk to them their whole life about how glorious their fall will be and how their will be stories told about them for years to come. Lol
That way they look forward to making the sacrifice!

Back
Top Bottom