ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

:drool:Beautiful colour it’s definitely going to have some bag appeal when it’s ready. Looks ace mate.
Thanks Lew. The next 2 in my opinion are even better looking. They look crazy. Their shadows have been burnt onto their leaves and then gone multi coloured. Time to get them down
Yip they look yummy. Awesome
:thumb:
Thanks Brain. Nice and easy to trim as well. They didn't have any larfy bits down below so no fiddly trimming. They say that Northern Lights is a low odour strain but this one certainly isn't lol

Yay Professor! Hopefully you didn’t get into too much trouble with your wife. :love:
Congrats on more harvesting, I’m a little lost now at how many are left anymore.
Now it's 2 left as I've just finished harvesting the Cali Orange and 24k Gold. Just about to put up the pics :)
Another day another great harvest! Tops look amazing on those...how can you have room to hang all that at the same time and still keep them separate? Must be one of the Queen's weekend places ;).

I don't believe you do.
Yeah about that. I didn't hang them again lol. You hit the nail on the head right there, I simply don't have enough room so I'm juggling a bit with them. I didn't hang the first few after washing them and they were fine by the morning so I thought I'd try it again

Gucci aka 24k Gold. She's down! Some of her leaves where going black almost and she's has some nice bud development. If it wasn't for the bananas that appeared on her she could have been something awesome. She still smells and looks amazing though and has delivered on yields....

California Orange. Just look at those trichs! She glistens like Sauga's choice but where the diesel looks clean and sparkling the Orange looks gooey and sticky. Pretty good buds on this one as well which surprised me. Turns out plants don't need as many leaves as we thought lol....

And this is what I've been up to this evening. Here's 7 of them all washed and removed from the stems. Humidity in the room is at around 50-60% so it should be ok. Just the Heavy G and Purple Chem left to harvest then we are there :thumb:

Phewf! I was worried in the beginning but now I'm proud to be declared gooey and sticky :).

They both look great Professor...make more room!
Originally I was going to hang them in the second tent but then the Barneys Journal started so I needed the space. Thanks Shed :)

I almost got my nap in at work but then the power came back on :(.
That's too bad.:(
My nap was 3 hrs. long. I was lucky and had the house to myself. I put on some Bob Ross and was out in minutes.

What does the 24k smell like? I’m wondering if it’s similar to my Tangie? I’ve got an intense sweet conifer and Tangerine coming from mine. Yours looks really good, nice colour again.

Lots of ewwey goodness there Prof. They look great! Congrats again!
Thanks Sauga! Lots of smelly goodness as well but more on that in today's update :)
Gucci went bananas...why am I not surprised? What a trouble maker, honestly.
It's revenge for the upskirts we did earlier in the grow. You warned me about her and this is how she punished me lol. As for pancake day...I forgot lol :)
Wow prof! What a fantastic harvest so far!! Those buds are Trichome covered and look as dense as can be!

Fantastic work yet again my man
Still have the HG to come down. She looks lonely in there now. Just her and the PC sourounded by the corpses of their colleagues. They both look worried lol. Thanks Dutch, here's to many more harvests in the awesome looking future! :high-five:
I almost got my nap in at work but then the power came back on :(.
How long can a nap be before it's considered as just going to sleep? If I nap for longer than 30mins it's like starting the day again lol o_O
That's too bad.:(
My nap was 3 hrs. long. I was lucky and had the house to myself. I put on some Bob Ross and was out in minutes.
Lol. I only sleep for 4-5 hours a day for probably most of the week then on weekends I'm allowed to sleep for about 6 hours as a treat. That's why I love the indica. It allows you to sleep when you want rather than when your body and brain lets you :)
What does the 24k smell like? I’m wondering if it’s similar to my Tangie? I’ve got an intense sweet conifer and Tangerine coming from mine. Yours looks really good, nice colour again.
Well she was pretty pungent for much of her life. At one point she was almost too much. It was like the gasses that build up in road kill lol. Now however she actually has some Orange going on and I don't mean citrus I mean I can actually smell a bit of orange. It's really deep though and hidden in amongst a really heavy OG smell. I like it! :)

Hey 420! Well most of the ladies are down but it's not the end just yet. We still have to remove the last of the trim from the harvested buds when they're finally dry but also the other plants that I pulled for the family are pretty much dry now so there should be some pics of them coming up soon. I'm going to start rearranging the tents for the next flowering session tonight probably. I'm gonna take the 4500k light from the main tent and put it alongside the 3200k lights in the other tent....that just reminded me of something I forgot to tell you all yesterday and that was that the zip broke on the 3x3's main opening! The zipper just snapped in half. Looks like I'll need a new tent soon. I'm gonna do one more grow with it and be as careful as possible not to unpeeled the zip as it's still holding together at the moment. Any ideas on how to fix a broken zip? The only thing that I could think of was to superglue the zip side that's broken together which means that it'll definitely be sealed but i won't be able to take the tent down properly without braking it open. Oh well. It's lasted me almost 6 years so it's done some work. Anyway back to the program. I'll be sorting out the lights so that both tents are on 400w and I'll give the tents a quick clean now and then a deeper clean once all of the current harvest is jarred up. I've got plenty more soil to sort out now as well. I was thinking about getting a large plastic bin to keep spare soil in after grows. Also another question. I found my old bag of perlite in the garden and was thinking about mixing it in with the spare soil. The thing is though, it doesn't look very clean. It has algae and some creepy crawlies by the looks of it mixed in with it. Is there a way to clean it without any harmful chemicals? Would boiling it in hot water work? I found probably 20-30 litres of it so it seemed like a waste to throw it. I don't want to bring any unwanted pests or pathogens into my garden. Last thing is that my 420 prizes turned up today! Hooray! I'm currently wearing the t-shirt but not had the chance to take pics just yet. I'll be back shortly with pics of the last 2 plants, what's happened in the veg tent recently, new lighting arrangements and maybe even a pic of me in the T.....maybe lol. Happy growing everyone :)

Congrats on the swag!!!
Sucks about the zipper. I'm having zipper issues as well. Mine is light leak. The two little flaps on the inside of the door don't quite match up. I have to put a blanket on the outside of the tent for now.

Back
Top Bottom