ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Wow mate I’ve just caught up it’s taken me over a week but man what a great job. Plants look amazing and great pictures, what a brilliant journal fair play to you.

Wow mate I’ve just caught up it’s taken me over a week but man what a great job. Plants look amazing and great pictures, what a brilliant journal fair play to you.
Thanks Lew. It's certainly kept me busy over the last few weeks. I was worried that the journal was progressing too fast and that you weren't going to catch up lol. How's the hash?

Hey 420! Well, it's time for the news. Last Thursday I decided that I should go and have a look at the sponsors section on this site as I decided that I don't spend enough time there. There was a thread by Barneys Farm in which a question was asked. "What is your favourite Barneys Farm strain and why?". I thought I'd have a go so I gave my answer and reason (it's their Vanilla Kush by the way) and decided to show them my Blueberry OG from my previous grow. Seems someone at Barneys liked it as the next day I awoke to a message asking if I would allow them to use some of my pics. They asked if I would like to choose anything from there catalogue to grow in any future journals. I said that it would be a pleasure to show off some of their strains in my garden and choose 4 of their newest strains. This is what I choose....

Gorilla Zkittles
Orange Sherbert
Blue Gelato 41
Strawberry Lemonade

I received my package today so it's now official, my next grow will be a Barneys Farm sponsors grow.
IMG_3025.JPG

I'm very happy with this as Barneys are legends within the cannabis community and to be chosen to grow their strains and use my pics is an honour. Happy growing all :)

Hey 420! Well, it's time for the news. Last Thursday I decided that I should go and have a look at the sponsors section on this site as I decided that I don't spend enough time there. There was a thread by Barneys Farm in which a question was asked. "What is your favourite Barneys Farm strain and why?". I thought I'd have a go so I gave my answer and reason (it's their Vanilla Kush by the way) and decided to show them my Blueberry OG from my previous grow. Seems someone at Barneys liked it as the next day I awoke to a message asking if I would allow them to use some of my pics. They asked if I would like to choose anything from there catalogue to grow in any future journals. I said that it would be a pleasure to show off some of their strains in my garden and choose 4 of their newest strains. This is what I choose....

Gorilla Zkittles
Orange Sherbert
Blue Gelato 41
Strawberry Lemonade

I received my package today so it's now official, my next grow will be a Barneys Farm sponsors grow.
IMG_3025.JPG

I'm very happy with this as Barneys are legends within the cannabis community and to be chosen to grow their strains and use my pics is an honour. Happy growing all :)
:theband::theband::theband:

Har!

Congrats Professor. Well done! :bravo:
Thanks Shed. That's why I'm not to worried about the clone at the moment. Those seedlings I can just keep to the side until needed or I could get a massive headstart and start vegging them now. Time for some fun and games! :)
that looks like the best party ever! Thanks Birdie! :)

Is your wife super excited too? Lol.
Lol, she's currently unaware of the change of circumstance. My root is getting bigger every day. It must be close to a centimetre in length now. My main concern is that the pump malfunctions and it drys up! Look at it hanging there, so delicate.....
ORG_DSC06287.JPG

She's just happy he's no longer talking about his root!
I’m so resisting the urge to make a joke about her being pregnant here. (I did a bad job resisting) I’ll be good from now on Professor, I promise :battingeyelashes:

I’m so excited about your surprise news! If anyone deserves to be sponsored, it’s you! Congratulations to you my friend! Can’t wait to see the new grow! :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom