ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

I feel ya guys, it’s hard to stand back and watch. It happened to my starkiller og.
I just felt like not growing wasn't an option and I battled through it. This year I'm more prepared and have much cooler and apparently higher quality lights. Again, that heatwave was the reason I got my 200w lights and now that I've discovered the high bay light works pretty well I think I can tackle this year better

More seeds! Another cliffhanger!? Is it your sponsor seeds? Oh boy, gotta scoot to the edge of my seat again.
Bonus buds are looking beautiful Prof! :goodjob:
All will be revealed soon m'dear. There is always more seed :)

Pics part 2....

Dieselicious....
ORG_DSC06496.JPG

Gucci (24k Gold)....
ORG_DSC06497.JPG

Cotton Candy Cane....
ORG_DSC06498.JPG

Purple Chem....
ORG_DSC06499.JPG

California Orange....
ORG_DSC06500.JPG

Heavy Grapefruit....
ORG_DSC06501.JPG

Critical Cheese....
ORG_DSC06502.JPG

Northern Lights....
ORG_DSC06503.JPG

Currylato....
ORG_DSC06504.JPG

I lost a lovely holy grail Kush in that heatwave last year but on a positive note I learnt everything I need to know how to spot heat stress. :)
Nasty, I like the look of that one. I've never had cold problems before and it's been quite interesting to see the effects of such temps on different strains. Shame about the Cali Oranges leaves but we've learnt something

Nice fishbones on the clone. Glad we can stop talking about your root now! The purple color is probably from those cold temps as it seems a bit early in their lives to be changing naturally. Heater good :thumb:. Can't come soon enough for my Cali.
Don't worry Mr Shed, she will have some warmth soon. I've never grown a photo strain that was purple from the moment that buds started developing but I've grown loads of Autos which have been blindingly purple the second you see buds. I think that Sauga's should be purple early on based on what the breeder says. Do you know why Autos can be very colourful earlier?

Lol you're like an old prospector bitten by the green rush, you can never pop enough seeds... kill the weak this is Sparta!!

This ^^^ sage advice.

People get sad
Talking about die'in and Kill'in.

Throw em in the fire
Let'em burn burn burn.

Flames went higher
Burns burns burns.

Ring of fire

Listening to Johnny Cash tonight so so sorry. lol

This ^^^ sage advice.

People get sad

Throw em in the fire
Let'em burn burn burn.

Flames went higher
Burns burns burns.

Ring of fire

You never need to apologize for listening to Johnny. Especially his lovely wife's song. They were like peas and carrots.

This ^^^ sage advice.

People get sad

Throw em in the fire
Let'em burn burn burn.

Flames went higher
Burns burns burns.

Ring of fire

lol that's absolutely fine, just no Liberty X! :)
Damn brotha!! Looking SaWeet!!
Thanks buddy! Hopefully I can keep them looking sweet lol:)
You never need to apologize for listening to Johnny. Especially his lovely wife's song. They were like peas and carrots.
lol have you ever taken it too far and had peas and carrots....and cream! Apparently that's a thing :)

Back
Top Bottom