ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Congrats on the harvest P. Nice colourful bud, looks tasty.
Cheers lew. The HPD's will be coming down later on today. I don't think there will be much trimming with these as I want to dry them with the frosty leaves still on the plants. They have a lot of frosty leaves lol. I'm gonna do a hash run with the left overs next week. I got some new bubble bags the other day :ganjamon:

I got some new bubble bags the other day :ganjamon:
One of my favourite things to do mate making hash. I find it very therapeutic. You’ll love it! I bet you’ve got a fair bit of material. When we having a hash party? Lol
:party:

One of my favourite things to do mate making hash. I find it very therapeutic. You’ll love it! I bet you’ve got a fair bit of material. When we having a hash party? Lol
I made some hash using some of the trim from the barneys grow. It consists of Purple Punch, Ayahausca Purple, Shiskaberry and the Vanilla Kush. I thought I'd best have a practice run lol. I didn't use a lot of trim, maybe 4 good handfuls and I got 3 good looking lumps of hash from it. I don't bother weighing it but I was surprised at how much I got. I trimmed up the Hashplant D's last night and have so much decent trim to run now. I cant wait to see how it goes with that. Question for you Lew. Do you use wet or dry trim?

Hashplant D Harvest....

Hey 420. Last night I managed to chop the HPD's, give them a bud wash and get them hung all in one sitting. It was late by the time I had finished so I had a shower and went to bed straight after. I had intended to give them a light trim and allow the frosty leaves to dry on the plant but there were so many frosty leaves that I wouldn't have removed any at all if I had done that. So I gave them an ok trim and collected everything for some hash. The most frosty stuff is still on the plants to benefit from a bud wash and to make it easier to dry.
These plants stink! Today when I came home after work it was like walking into a leather shop that had been cleaned with some kind of chemical. It absolutely reeks! lol. It looks like the plants may yield a little more than I was expecting which is great. It'll definitely fill a little more than a quart jar per plant which will be put aside to cure while I smoke on the rest as I am officially outta weed. That's why I've been dabbling with the hash. time for some pics before they got the chop. Also apologies for the pic quality. This camera is getting worse....

Hashplant D #2....
DSC00657.JPG
DSC00660.JPG
DSC00662.JPG
DSC00664.JPG
DSC00665.JPG

Hashplant D #3....
DSC00666.JPG
DSC00668.JPG
DSC00669.JPG
DSC00672.JPG
DSC00673.JPG

I made some hash using some of the trim from the barneys grow. It consists of Purple Punch, Ayahausca Purple, Shiskaberry and the Vanilla Kush. I thought I'd best have a practice run lol. I didn't use a lot of trim, maybe 4 good handfuls and I got 3 good looking lumps of hash from it. I don't bother weighing it but I was surprised at how much I got. I trimmed up the Hashplant D's last night and have so much decent trim to run now. I cant wait to see how it goes with that. Question for you Lew. Do you use wet or dry trim?
Stick your trim straight in the freezer mate. I have seen it done with dry buds/trim but it tends contain more plant matter. I did a small guide in my first journal starts at post #73 with loads of pictures. Hashplants look great and that heavy trim you get from them will make some banging bubble.

That’s gonna be a nice headstash
I'm happy I got a couple mothers from it. Wont be long before I'm growing one of these again
Stick your trim straight in the freezer mate. I have seen it done with dry buds/trim but it tends contain more plant matter. I did a small guide in my first journal starts at post #73 with loads of pictures. Hashplants look great and that heavy trim you get from them will make some banging bubble.
Nice. I'll check it out. The hash I just made was from wet trim straight out of the freezer. There seemed to be some debate online when I googled what was best. Some people where saying that hash made with wet trim goes mouldy and others were saying that they've been doing it that way for years with no problems. You know what it's like online when you ask a simple question online lol

:passitleft:

I'm happy I got a couple mothers from it. Wont be long before I'm growing one of these again

Nice. I'll check it out. The hash I just made was from wet trim straight out of the freezer. There seemed to be some debate online when I googled what was best. Some people where saying that hash made with wet trim goes mouldy and others were saying that they've been doing it that way for years with no problems. You know what it's like online when you ask a simple question online lol

Once it’s dry I keep mine in parchment wraps in an air tight container. When I crack the lid the smell is just like squeezing a fresh bud from that grow. I’ve never had any go off and keeps potency and flavour for a really long time. I always keep two grams of 90 micron in my wallet so I’ve always got a smoke in an emergency! Lol

Once it’s dry I keep mine in parchment wraps in an air tight container. When I crack the lid the smell is just like squeezing a fresh bud from that grow. I’ve never had any go off and keeps potency and flavour for a really long time. I always keep two grams of 90 micron in my wallet so I’ve always got a smoke in an emergency! Lol
We used to associate hash with poor quality as it was normally full of plastic and one time spiders. True story lol. This stuff that I'm chonging on now is the bees knees. It actually has flavour and is very potent. You cant even get hash around this way anymore. Its all about the dry herb and low quality rosin now. My friend came over and reluctantly tried some and said that he'd never had hash like this before and would more then happily smoke it again if it was always like this.
Congrats on your harvests Prof! The hashplants sure look good can't wait to read the strain review on those beauty's.
Thanks N. I've got a much better environment for drying the buds this time and should be able to jar them up before the beginning of next week. Time to go get high

Now there is a tune we can all dance to!
What a great haul Professor! Which one is going to be the keeper?
Well, it seems that decision has been mostly made for me. The only 2 that I have mothers of are HPD #5 and #6. If you remember way back at the start before the red light incident I thought that some were hermies so I threw the mothers. Then I discovered the red light in the tent and realised that the pollen sacks were probably caused by that. That left me with 4 clones , 2 of which didn't make it. I had the opportunity to re-veg any that I liked at the end but have since decided against it. Simply because I have my plate full and need to sort everything out and get my bearings back. I've enjoyed growing these so much that I'm going to get another pack of Bodhi Seeds for my next round. They released a load of new strains a couple months ago so I'm going to have a look at what they have now.
I had the pleasure of trying a tiny bud that must have dropped on the floor during harvest. As it was small and it had landed where there are hot water pipes under the floor, it had already dried. I really didn't think that it would be any good but it knocked my socks off and tasted amazing. If all of Bodhi's strains are even half this good then I can't recommend them enough.

Back
Top Bottom