ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420. I just made some hash from the rough trim from the Hashplant D's. Hey @Lewydeville take a look at this....
DSC00723.JPG

I don't think I did the best job and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly but it looks pretty good and is so much more pale than the hash I made from the barneys strains last week....

120 micron....
DSC00725.JPG

73 micron....
DSC00726.JPG

25 micron....
DSC00727.JPG

Hey 420. I just made some hash from the rough trim from the Hashplant D's. Hey @Lewydeville take a look at this....
DSC00723.JPG

I don't think I did the best job and I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly but it looks pretty good and is so much more pale than the hash I made from the barneys strains last week....

120 micron....
DSC00725.JPG

73 micron....
DSC00726.JPG

25 micron....
DSC00727.JPG
You’re definitely doing it right! That looks amazing! Is that from the trim of the Hashplants?

Hi Prof. Long time matet. catching up with 420 life a bit better now . Think I was trialing Corona since Feb. Love the hash. I am due a run now. have the ice and buckets but been busy sorting room and next run out ( journal to come sometime soon finally , 6 weeks in from seed now and germed one of my gelato/Gorilla Skittelz now too.!). still need to get them into their nft and testers into their LOS mammoth pots.lol. need to go backwards a little now to see what you have been up to. Hope you have been good mate. ?. No doubt killing the strain reports too. catch you soon fella.

Congrats on the harvests Prof! Looks amazing, and with a name like hashplant - - - ya gotta make hash!!!
Thanks double H. I'll be making some more hash very soon as I have plenty of trim from the 2 harvests. The Hashplant D is top shelf stuff and makes the most debilitating hash lol. It's probably one of the reasons for my recent absence lol
You’re definitely doing it right! That looks amazing! Is that from the trim of the Hashplants?
Yeah, but its from the lower quality trim. I'm gonna sort my shit out and do the next run with the high quality trim. I kinda rushed this one as I did it during the day when my presence is needed every 10 minutes. I'll wait until night to do the next round.
Hi Prof. Long time matet. catching up with 420 life a bit better now . Think I was trialing Corona since Feb. Love the hash. I am due a run now. have the ice and buckets but been busy sorting room and next run out ( journal to come sometime soon finally , 6 weeks in from seed now and germed one of my gelato/Gorilla Skittelz now too.!). still need to get them into their nft and testers into their LOS mammoth pots.lol. need to go backwards a little now to see what you have been up to. Hope you have been good mate. ?. No doubt killing the strain reports too. catch you soon fella.
Hey GG. Long time no see. I've been pretty slack recently but I'll be back on form shortly. I promise I'll be over for a catch up as soon as I can. I'm in the middle of a grow room move at the moment but its proving to be a bit of a nightmare. I have a day off work tomorrow and will try to get everything sorted, do some updates and maybe even get to catch up on some journals lol. It is the missus birthday though so, you know.
Hope you are well buddy and stay away from that Corona. I had 4 the other day and felt a bit squiffy.
Tagging a buddy in all the bestest threads. LoL

Welcome @pufferbill
:passitleft:
You know what? I was just about to end this journal. I'll be starting a new one shortly though. You're more than welcome to tag along with that one though @pufferbill

Yeah, but its from the lower quality trim. I'm gonna sort my shit out and do the next run with the high quality trim. I kinda rushed this one as I did it during the day when my presence is needed every 10 minutes. I'll wait until night to do the next round.
I’ve just started a hash thread if your interested mate. Link in my signature. It should be fun.

Apologies peeps. I'm still in the process of getting the grow room moved. What a mission this has turned out to be. It's Mrs F's birthday today and we thought that we'd spend the day doing this together. Romantic

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Flora!!!! :happy-birthday:
Funny enough, we moved my big tent on mothers day. Good luck with the big move. It’ll be a good chance to really set it up the way you want it. Lol, you can reward her hard work with a joint and a foot rub.

At least you have help with the move :)
She loved it. This will be the first night without a child in our room for almost a year
Happy Birthday to Mrs. Flora!!!! :happy-birthday:
Funny enough, we moved my big tent on mothers day. Good luck with the big move. It’ll be a good chance to really set it up the way you want it. Lol, you can reward her hard work with a joint and a foot rub.
She can have a joint
Good luck with the grow room move and wish Mrs. Flora a :happy-birthday:
Thanks N. It's sort of done lol
Happy birthday to Mrs Flora!

Remember Professor, most folks' feet are oriented differently from yours, so don't freak out when you start.
She's only having a joint
Happy Birthday wife of Professor of Many Plants!
I hope she had a great day!
Thanks MrS. There are slightly less plants now. I'll explain in tomorrows update

I managed to fit the 2 tents and a shed load of equipment into the walk in wardrobe but our room still looks like a bomb has hit it. We'll finish the rest tomorrow. The grow room is up and running again so now I just have to set up the next grow which I will go into in tomorrows update. I think everything will be ok but the barneys grow is getting a bit out of hand. I've only just flipped that one to flower lol....

It's cosy in here now and I still need to find room for the mini veg tent for the mothers....
DSC00765.JPG

More on these tomorrow....
DSC00766.JPG

The first day of flower will be tomorrow. I think I may have left them a little too long....
DSC00767.JPG

Back
Top Bottom