ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Hey 420. It's time for the final update from the grow room in which I will show you what we will be going into the next journal with. The next grow is finally in place and kinda ready to go. The fungus gnats took their toll but the plants are perfectly salvageable. The next round will feature 2 x Crumbled Lime, Double D's, Hoe Down, Crunk Boat, Phantom Cookies Domina, Star Cake and French Macaron. I've kept 4 plants as mothers which I will take with me to the next journal. Everything else has been culled for various reasons. The Cream D' Mint was bad and would have been a burden. The 6 Barneys strains in the 3 litre pot has also gone. I simply don't have the space for it as I'll go into in a moment. Hashplant D #5 is gone. I've chosen my pheno which was number 6. I've also got rid of the Purple Trainwreck mother. It was a good plant but just didn't really do it for me. I have kept the Fat Purple, the Critical Jack, the Tropicanna Banana and the Hashplant D #6 which from now on will be simply called Hashplant D.
One thing that's definitely worth mentioning is that I've ditched the soil and have transplanted everything into coco. Other than the 10 strains which are sharing a pot everything else is in coco. The reason for this is that I've been running soil for a while now and just fancied a change. I've not done coco on 420 yet so thought to myself why not. I have done coco before and found the experience to be fairly straightforward. I'm going to bottom feed these and give them a flush every few weeks or so to prevent salt build up. The plants don't look great but they were only transplanted yesterday. I'll give them a few days or a week or so then flip the switch to flower. None of the regs in this round are confirmed females and I'm hoping not to lose many. Out of 7 of the Exotic Genetixs strains there has already been 3 males so I'm hoping that the 3 that made it to flowering will all be female.
This round is going to be using just 200w and I'm hoping we can score a high GPW. My new circumstances mean that I'm going to be forced to work with lower wattage lighting otherwise I'll cook my plants. There'll be no more HPS and we will be working with just 400w divided between 3 tents.
Here's the current state of the new grow....
DSC00836.JPG
DSC00837.JPG
DSC00838.JPG
DSC00839.JPG
DSC00840.JPG

See what I mean? They don't look great but we can work with it.
I managed to fit another tent in the closet. Here is a 40cm x 40cm propagation closet which we shall keep the mothers in. It's very cute but is also very small. I got in it and could only just zip up the door in a crouched position.
It's crowded but I managed to fit 3 tents in this space....
DSC00842.JPG

The mothers were treated to some tiny little 1 litre square fabric pots....
DSC00844.JPG
DSC00846.JPG

Job done....
DSC00848.JPG

Next I will do the Hashplant D individual pheno pics and then it's all over. I'd like to thank you all for having me. Thanks for the support and banter you've all provided and for making my days that little bit brighter. Now lets go smoke some weed.
Happy growing everyone
:passitleft:

Really enjoyed following along on your grow prof and looking forward to the next adventure!
Cheers N. We're nearly ready to start. I got some pics of the HPD's earlier so I'll post them shortly.
Is there a new journal? Did I miss it? :hmmmm:
Not yet HH. I'll let you know as soon as there is. I think I'll start it next weekend. A bit of a catch up is in order before I start the next one
Nice work squeezing all that in! And I must say I'm relieved you're in a medium that was not dumped next to a layby.

Here's to the next one :high-five:

He promised to insert a tiny line in his sig, so watch for that!
I thought that would please you. All the old soil has been recycled into the outside garden where it will actually be beneficial.

You sure know how to get me excited!
:rofl:

Got some fire ass nuggets right there brother.
:bravo:
Well, if you smoke some of this then it'll make you calm down. This stuff is coma inducing and gives you the IQ of a lemon. Great for a frantic mind. Cheers P
That’s a helluva head stash right there!
The next round has a lot to live up to after these. Number 6 was the one I took as a mother. Thanks again for the recommendation
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom