ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Excellent review, makes me want to grab a pack.
Makes me wanna grab another pack lol. I was looking at some more of Bodhi's strains earlier as id definitely like to try another. How would the Chem 4 differ from the Chem D when combined with the Hashplant? Would they be different enough to consider getting?
The have one called Heavenly Hashplant Which I think @Heavenly Hybrid should grow.
Hey did you take any cuts, I can’t remember?
I did indeed. Pheno #6. The first few pics on the review are of pheno #6
similar end to the blackberry and lsd. not my kind of girl at all. hate using it to smoke now !!!. annoys me with the white stalks and little pebbly sacs to use. lol. not big producers either. must be a purple thing ?. Nice reports and harvests though mate. Hope you all well and safe mate. Enjoying the family time here.
Cheers GG. Luckily I get another go with this one to see if I can do a little better with her. I have a few things to do before that though including an auto run with some new Barneys strains. We're all good. It's a bit weird staying at home all of the time but there is plenty to do. Fortunately this self isolation thing has coincided with some awesome weather and I'm getting the outside garden ready for planting as well. Something that only a week ago I thought wouldn't happen this year.
Hope youre well buddy and keeping out of mischief.
Mechanics! At the end of the international emergency please form a disorderly queue here!
:rofl:
Loving the prose, Prof.
The IQ of a Lemon still giving me a chuckle from a while back.
:peace::cool:
Stay safe.
Lol. Thanks DD. Poor mechanics. What have I done?!
:passitleft:

Lol, I just did a quick search and found 3 more strains with the name heaven(ly) in it. May have to make it a new journal! :D
Heavenly's Heavenly Heavenly strains grow featuring Heavenly Hybrid . You could probably think of a more catchy name .
I only found one more which was the Heavenly OG from Archive Seeds.
The Bubba Katsu didn’t drop until 3-20-20 so not sure who made that cross.
I read up on it and it sounds too similar to the HPD. Fuely and floral with heavy sedation, apatite stimulation and mild pain relief. I think I'll try something a little different. They have one called Soulmate which is Pinesol x Wookie which sounds different. There's plenty of time to decide as the postal service is running a little behind at the moment

I still don't understand why you don't write strain reviews to augment your income Professor! They are terrific each and every one.
It's like a floral Greek yoghurt. A bit tangy with light hints of flowers and spoilt milk. It's actually quite nice, just different. Like drinking goats milk instead of cows milk. I hate goats milk
LOL!
Excellent review, makes me want to grab a pack.
I'm with Penny on that and I don't even need any more indica!

Oh, and NOTM shot:
full

Nice info from everyone thanks!
Thanks Physicist. Hope you're well and staying safe
I still don't understand why you don't write strain reviews to augment your income Professor! They are terrific each and every one
Would that mean that I would have to grow the strain before I reviewed it? I guess that wouldn't be too bad. The more I think about it the more I like the idea
I'm with Penny on that and I don't even need any more indica!
I really need a good sativa but I keep coming back to these sledgehammer indica strains. Its my weakness
Oh, and NOTM shot
I think I might have something lined up for April

Note to self...Don't enter any nugs for April NOTM contest:laugh:
Your too kind N. I've seen a lot of nice nugs in peeps journals recently. You have some good contenders coming up with the POG and BOG ladies. I vote POG!

Well It's finally here. The end of the journal. I'd like to take this opportunity again to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread and also to all those who have view it. Everyone's support has been amazing and you are all an awesome bunch. We've had a lot happen over the thread, some good and some bad and it has been an experience which I will never forget. It is time for a fresh start though and a slightly different direction. Before I go id like to give you all a little sneak peak at the beginnings of the next round of plants. It was so close and I didn't think that any were going to make it at one point but I've managed to turn them around and get them established into their new coco medium. I will go over the full story of what happened at the beginning of the new journal but here were are for now.

First we will look at the 4 new vegging mothers....

They look so much better than they did only last week. The Fat Purple had almost completely crisped up and I thought that she was dead. She woke up again after looking like it for about a week and has healthy green new growth. The Tropicanna Banana was one of the few who handled the whole experience in a less dramatic way. She went a bit pale and her growth slowed right up but other than that she was ok. The Critical Jack and the Hashplant D both lost leaves and looked to be going rusty and yellow. All are growing well again now so I've began the bottom feeding. Coco is so much easier to control than soil with these little pots....
DSC01058.JPG

Fat Purple....
DSC01070.JPG

Hashplant D....
DSC01063.JPG

Critical Jack....
DSC01064.JPG

Tropicanna Banana....
DSC01069.JPG

Let the bottom feeding begin....
DSC01052 (1).JPG

Here are the recovering veg plants getting ready for flower. They've been stunted at this size for weeks now and are finally growing again. Hooray!....
DSC01086.JPG
DSC01085.JPG

Time for a smoke....
DSC01088.JPG
DSC01090.JPG
DSC01092.JPG

Well that's it. I hope you all stay safe in these strange and difficult times. I'd say we all need to stand together but It's apparently best to stand apart for this one.
Happy growing everyone.

Back
Top Bottom