Cheers Lew. There's a minor problem now though which I was going to put in my next update but I'll just say it now. I've discovered springtails! The res is full of them and there is nothing I can do about it now. I think they got transferred from my last grow in my other system. They don't really do much but they are a nightmare to get rid of. If it was earlier in the grow I'd have stripped the system and given it a good clean but I'm not moving all these ladies at this stage. I think everything will be fine but it's just knowing that they're there. It smells lovely in there now though :)

Shitty BUZZ on the spraingtail hoard. What exactly do they do? Not sure I’ve heard of springtails? Are they a hydro only problem?

Ok I am well versed in the springtail information now! Lol

I see they are wingless little bastards that love moisture rich areas. They also are not considered insects since they chew internally ... interesting...... They don’t do extensive damage or harm to plants but do slow the vigor possibly and eat off moist root content. You can live with them but for best results in killing them using DE will help!

Interesting ! Learned something new today!

Oh Boy You Got Two Of My Favorite Strains: Dutch Passion- Critical Gorilla Glue#4/ White Widow Yum Yummy... I Had Some Blueberry Just This Pass Tuesday... ✌
nice. I've always been a sucker for the Widow and Glue lol. Never tried them together though. It smells amazing :)
Shitty BUZZ on the spraingtail hoard. What exactly do they do? Not sure I’ve heard of springtails? Are they a hydro only problem?
As far as pests go they are one of the least concerning. They eat dead root matter and can live anywhere damp including soil. In soil though they are much easier to deal with. DE, letting pots dry, similar to dealing with fungus gnats. In hydro you could do more damage than good. I think it'll be cool though, we are nearly there then it's time for the HEAVY G!

Ok I am well versed in the springtail information now! Lol

I see they are wingless little bastards that love moisture rich areas. They also are not considered insects since they chew internally ... interesting...... They don’t do extensive damage or harm to plants but do slow the vigor possibly and eat off moist root content. You can live with them but for best results in killing them using DE will help!

Interesting ! Learned something new today!

Lol, we posted at the same time :passitleft:

Day 41 of flower. Some quick pics!

Here ya go @Dutchman1990 look how much the Critical stands out amongst the crowd! She's rude lol
IMG_1201.JPG
everything should be crossed with critical lol....
IMG_1202.JPG
the prettiest in my opinion....
IMG_1203.JPG
the beast!....
IMG_1204.JPG
small but sexy!....
IMG_1205.JPG
the heavy side of the tent! Criticals, Glue and darkstar....
IMG_1206.JPG
blues, Cheese and black domina and Skywalker....
IMG_1207.JPG
this one is solid! I think she'll be first to finish. She has a lot of cloudy trichs....
IMG_1210.JPG
enviroment is great. In the summer is when I struggle most....
IMG_1209.JPG
Happy growing all! :)

Aww, I remember when they were just teeny tiny little babies. Look at them now!! :goodjob:
Time flys lol some of them look like they'll be done soon. The Gorilla has almost no clear trichs. It's silmilar with the Criticals. I just want the hairs to turn orange and for them to get a little fatter then I'll start to think about when the chop will be for some of them. The Blueberries and cheese will go right up to new year probably. I can't tell with the Skywalker and the Darkstar. They have an unusual bud formation that is quite small but man do they look pretty. I was thinking about entering one in for plant of the month but I'm so picky that I cant choose. Also I won't enter a plant that is not finished or at least finishing up. If there is any slots left next week then I may enter one but we'll see. Happy December Double H! :)

Flowering Day 43
Hey 420! We're getting there. It's a bit of a mixed bag with their progress. Some are starting to finish up and others are just hitting the fattening up stage. I'll be harvesting over the course of a few weeks with this grow which is nice. I won't be flushing this bunch as I'm sold on the idea that it doesn't actually do anything. Instead I'll remove the dripper from the plants that will be harvested and give them a lighter dose of nutes a few days before I chop them. I'm going to try to get some pics of the trichs with my magnifier, they might be a bit difficult to see but it will give us some kind of idea what's going on. Well here they are today :)
IMG_1257.JPG

Here's some close ups of some of the more interesting looking plants....

Critical+2.0
IMG_1268.JPG

Darkstar
IMG_1269.JPG

Skywalker Kush
IMG_1270.JPG

Double Black
IMG_1271.JPG

Gorilla Glue x White Widow
IMG_1272.JPG

Flowering Day 44
Hey 420! The ladies are still doing their thing and as far as I can see there are not problems other than the springtails which I actually forgot about until I filled up the res a moment ago. I'm surprised that all 10 strains have been happy with the same feeding regime. I was expecting at least one or two to cause me some concern like in my last grow. Last grow it was the Fruit Tree and the Black Kush. FT wanted more nutes and BK wanted less nutes so I could only meet in the middle. They both suffered but were ok in the end. All are happy in this grow though. Right time for some stats! Ph is 5.7 and they are feeding at 1069ppm. The temp is 23C/74F and the humidity is 60%. It's really wet weather outside which effects my tent a lot. Here they are today....
IMG_1304.JPG
IMG_1317.JPG
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1319.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG
IMG_1321.JPG
IMG_1322.JPG
IMG_1323.JPG

Hey 420! Well my internet is being really slow so I can't upload pics properly. it's just taken me an hour to put up these 4 so I'll put the rest up later hopefully. Time is moving on with this grow and we may have our first harvest coming up. The GG x WW is looking like she'll be first to go. I'm gonna give her until after the weekend then make a decision. The Critical+ will probably be next weekend with the COP not long after her. The smells coming from the tent now are a bit overwhelming lol. Here is the first 4 :)

DJ's Gold
ORG_DSC05731.JPG

Blueberry OG
ORG_DSC05732.JPG

Double Black
ORG_DSC05733.JPG

Cheese Dog Haze
ORG_DSC05734.JPG

Back
Top Bottom