Welcome to my second journal
For this grow we will be focusing on just the flowering tent in which we will be growing 10 different strains from seed. For those who don't know I have 2 tents, one for photo plants and the other is for vegging and autoflowers. For this grow i will be using my Wilma 10 pot system in a 2ftx4ft space. The Wilma fits perfectly inside with no room to spare. My other tent will be featured in the blueberry bunch comparison grow which is in my signature. I'm going to try to keep the grow pretty simple and try to improve on my current grow which is currently still on going and will be finishing up around 1st of November. The seeds were put into starter cubes yesterday lunch time and will be put into the Auto tent for a month or so where i will prepare them to be transplanted after my current grow finishes up. We should be seeing signs of life in the next couple of days but for now we just wait. I will be aiming a bit higher this time on yield. I think a pound sounds nice. I set my previous target at 10oz which I can see I shouldn't have too much trouble reaching. But it's not all about the final yield and I'm hoping to get some nice high quality smoke out of it. Which brings me to the strains. This time the lovely ladies will be.....

G13 Labs-Double Black
Connoisseur Genetics -Cheese Dog Haze
DNA Genetics-DJ's Gold
DNA Genetics-Lemon OG Kush
Reserva Privada-Skywalker Kush
DinaFem-Critical 2.0
TH Seeds-Darkstar
Expert Seeds-Gorilla Glue #4 x White Widow
Dutch Passion-Critical Orange Punch
Barneys Farm-Blueberry OG

Well that's all for now. See you all soon :)

I will be aiming a bit higher this time on yield. I think a pound sounds nice.

From 200 watts of lighting? That's 2.24 grams per watt, which is a massive WIN, especially with a mixture of strains. I hope you achieve it, but it seems like a pretty difficult goal.

From 200 watts of lighting? That's 2.24 grams per watt, which is a massive WIN, especially with a mixture of strains. I hope you achieve it, but it seems like a pretty difficult goal.
I've done it in the same space before but I used a 600w hps with a cool tube in the winter. I've pulled 12oz from it with 400w of cheap led cobs. It's unknown territory for me I'm afraid but I'll give it my best. Thanks for taking interest though, I might be called Professor but number crunching isn't my thing :):)

....and this is were we are at. I've got spares if any don't want to pop. Should be a groovy affair
1536947675785-1321815366.jpg
1536947725503-6337316.jpg
1536947751988-1347632639.jpg

Hey all! There are some tap roots starting to come out of the bottom of the starter cubes on some of them. Skywalker was the first I think because it's the longest. Should see a few break the surface tomorrow. I was going to grow them initially in small pots with clay pebbles in for the first few weeks but I've lost my capillary matting and I don't like the thought of hand watering clay pebbles. I did it with my 4 blue dream clones and it was hard work. It dries out very quickly and if you over water to compensate then the risk of root rot is huge. So, I was gifted some 3" rockwool cubes that my starter cubes will fit into. .sort of. I need to make the hole a tiny bit wider then they'll fit. I was wondering if anyone has kept young veg plants in these cubes for any period of time. I'm hoping that I can keep them in them for about 4-5 weeks. They'll be trimmed and kept small if they do decide to take off after week 2-3. Well that's all for now. Bit of a slow start I know but things are just about to wake up. Happy growing everyone :peace:
1537105540761-1628314004.jpg
1537105596966512691337.jpg

Are you pre-treating your rockwool cubes?

Hey 420! Well. I've put the seedlings into rockwool cubes that have been soaked in a light nutrient solution of 0.2 and hopefully they'll be happy in these for a month or so. I've not used Rockwell before and wasn't expecting it to hold as much water as it does. All the little ladies are very healthy looking with the exception of DJs Gold and obviously Cheese Dog Haze which is just my luck because they were the only 2 that I purchased. Now hopefully CDH is just a bit slower to start than the rest and DJG doesn't actually look bad she's just the least pretty and smallest of the group of pretty girls. So all in all it seems like a good start. I actually have a backup seed that a planted just in case one of these didn't pop and it's already sprouted. Its a Red Diesel from Barneys Farm. I really don't want to replace my CDH so I'm going to give it some more time. See you all again soon :)

Group shot of all 10 ladies. They all look beautiful at the moment. All are healthy and growing as they should be. I'm not going to water them tonight and instead wait until the morning and check again. They certainly don't look like they want any just yet. They are hypnotic! :)
1537552665576-2125981284.jpg

Hey 420! Sorry that it's a bit of a slow start but I'm busy finishing up my other thread. All the ladies are healthy and are being feed at 0.3 now. Root growth in many of them is great with a few still not showing any coming through the cube. Dark Star has the best roots by far, they're exploding! Well here's some pics that I took of them earlier :)
IMG_20180923_185723_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180923_185627_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180923_185616_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180923_185605_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180923_185553_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180923_185541_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180923_185527_hdr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom