My favorite English food after Shepherd's pie! Cornwall really does make them better than anyone :thumb:.

I think I missed this entire grow Professor and I even picked one of the seeds! Damn I have no idea how that happened but congrats on the great harvests. The buds look great. I'm here now, like it or not ;).
Lol. Well, have I got a surprise for you! Here is the strain that you choose. Californian Orange on day 1 of flowering! Which is today. So you haven't missed a thing...other than the minor catastrophe that happened around week 4, oh, and the spiders vs fungus gnats...and the amazing comeback from the Cotton Candy Cane after a terrible start for her....other than that you're cool. However all that is happening on my other (organic) journal. With this journal I'm just awaiting dry weights then we are done. Here's some pics of the Cali Orange....
IMG_2023.JPG

All of the ladies in this grow have 8 growth tips....
IMG_2024.JPG
IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2027.JPG

And here she is amongst the rest in the tent. She's the one right in the centre.
Final positioning subject to change....
IMG_2028.JPG

a proper pastie. heehee. all we need now is a huge ready rolled of profs hard work and we are set to solve the problems of the world ( and serve on the jury for the killary/obama/bush trials....i sent their wives pics of their hubbies dressed as giant babies in the pamphlets at poppy bushes funeral , jeb saw Daddy in a nappy !!).
Lol. Morning sir! Now that I've gotten up and sorted life it's time to sample the Double Black. I'll put some pics up in a while. She looks good and is maybe just dry enough to jar.

Well the final dry weights are in! Drumroll please!........

Lemon OG Kush 56g
Critical+2.0 37g
Double Black 36g
Blueberry OG 21g
DJ's Gold 28g
Skywalker Kush 48g
Darkstar Kush 33g
Critical Orange Punch 75g
GG x WW 28g
Cheese Dog Haze 30g

Total wieght.....392g

I'm pretty happy with those results. Not bad for 200w. I haven't included the lower buds or the bits that I've sampled from each in the final weight either. Didn't quite get the 1lb that I was aiming for but it's still a very good result and I really can't complain. A few in there let me down a bit and after seeing what I got I still think it's possible to get a pound of bud with 200w of lighting. I'll post some pics soon after all my chores are done. Happy growing 420! :)
:passitleft:

Lemon OG Kush 56g
Critical+2.0 37g
Double Black 36g
Blueberry OG 21g
DJ's Gold 28g
Skywalker Kush 48g
Darkstar Kush 33g
GG x WW 28g
Cheese Dog Haze 30g

Total wieght.....392g

I'm pretty happy with those results. Not bad for 200w. I haven't included the lower buds or the bits that I've sampled from each in the final weight either. Didn't quite get the 1lb that I was aiming for but it's still a very good result and I really can't complain. A few in there let me down a bit and after seeing what I got I still think it's possible to get a pound of bud with 200w of lighting. I'll post some pics soon after all my chores are done. Happy growing 420! :)
Wow, the moment of truth! Atta girl Lemon OG, 2nd place. :high-five: Your citrus girls treated you well. Congrats my friend! This is with 200 watts? What type of light is it? I’m in the market now, so I’m paying extra close attention to everyone’s lights and set up. :)
Great job and happy stocked shelves!

Wow, the moment of truth! Atta girl Lemon OG, 2nd place. :high-five: Your citrus girls treated you well. Congrats my friend! This is with 200 watts? What type of light is it? I’m in the market now, so I’m paying extra close attention to everyone’s lights and set up. :)
Great job and happy stocked shelves!
Thanks HH! You wait til you see the Lemon. She's a beauty. I'll message you about the lights :)

Lemon OG Kush 56g
Critical+2.0 37g
Double Black 36g
Blueberry OG 21g
DJ's Gold 28g
Skywalker Kush 48g
Darkstar Kush 33g
GG x WW 28g
Cheese Dog Haze 30g

Total wieght.....392g

A true champion. brilliant result. all from 200w too. holy shit i am fucking up bigtime somewhere , was happy getting 30 oz from 2 x 600w hps. fine toothcomb over you last grow for tips now.

A true champion. brilliant result. all from 200w too. holy shit i am fucking up bigtime somewhere , was happy getting 30 oz from 2 x 600w hps. fine toothcomb over you last grow for tips now.
Thank you GG. Lol if your getting 30 oz from 2 600's then you're definitely not doing anything wrong :)

Nice haul at 1.96 grams/watt. o_O

And I've read 1gr/w was the gold standard and you nearly doubled it!

Pretty bud Professor...well done.
Thank you Shed. I new I could do well because of the practice run that I did before. I got 209g with the tent in a pretty disorderly state and 4 plants were severely stunted. I think I could do a lot better with a decent familier strain like the COP for example. If I were to do this again with 10 clones of her I think I could smash it. Maybe we'll try again in the future. I heard that people were hitting 3 grams a watt now, don't know if it's true though :)

Wait what? That’s pretty impressive. Time to review this entire grow journal. Excellent harvest on a low watt led. :thumb:
Thanks BDG! I did a lot of defoliation, didn't go overboard on nutes, was fortunate enough to have a great enviroment and of course lots of plants :)

My AK-47 is a pain to trim as well...high leaf to calyx ratio. I just leave a lot of the sugars on and let them curl into the bud as they dry. It's not as compact when it's done but it's a heck of a lot easier to deal with!
I'm just about to put up some pics of the Lemon OG. I think she sounds a bit like your AK. It's taking ages to upload though. I'll be back

Thanks BDG! I did a lot of defoliation, didn't go overboard on nutes, was fortunate enough to have a great enviroment and of course lots of plants :)
Well that leads into a question then. What is your take on defoliating auto flowers in dwc? First time auto and dwc.

Back
Top Bottom