Profits Master Kush Bloombox Hydro Grow

Is The Bloombox Worth The High Cost

• Total voters

Profit

Hi Everyone, I have invested into the following setup and am starting my very first hydro grow I hope you enjoy!
Setup:

1 Brand New Bloombox unit by BC Northern Lights

Features:
*White powder coated finish to utilize maximum reflectivity, providing Over 90,000 lumens of light to the flowering chamber.
*The vegetation chamber is designed to house two mother plants year round, and clones
*The flowering chamber is powered by a high output 430-watt H.P.S. air-cooled lighting system, enabling an optimum environment for 9 mature plants with over 3 and a half feet of growing height available.
*Four fans, the first is in the vegetative chamber which draws fresh air into the bloombox, one in the flowering chamber to push air out through the coco-carbon filter, and two housed within the glass enclosed HPS bulb lighting area. These fans work symbiotically to extract the heated air and maintain the optimum growing temperature.
*Fully automatic CO2 Injection system
*Made from high quality precision cut, medical grade aluminum, providing durability and allowing for easy cleaning (no mold or mildew buildup!).
*Complete hydroponics watering system (Vegetation and Flowering)
*2 clean and quiet, 85 gph pumps timed to come on and off to eliminate any risk of problematic over watering.
*Each plant is individually watered via regulated drip emitters.
*Twin-chamber thermoformed reservoirs and custom designed lids allow for optimal plant spacing, and easy drainage.
*The water reservoirs are oxygenated using air bubblers that will ensure the roots receive the oxygen necessary for superb root development..
*Manual override switches allow the pumps to be easily turned off mid cycle for easy nutrient exchange and maintenance.
*Custom fit pots throughout both chambers easily accept the included rock wool cubes, minimizing root and plant damage during transplanting.
1 Brand New Dryer unit by BC Northern Lights
Features:
*Over 7.5 square feet of curing space. The Dryer will help protect you from mold, offensive odors, and the mess normally associated with curing. This little wonder also speeds up drying time, allowing you to enjoy your product sooner.
1 20lb Co2 Tank
Sensi Grow A&B by AN
Sensi Bloom A&B by AN
Big Bud by AN
Overdrive by AN
Jumpstart by AN
Carboload by AN
Vitaboost by AN
Ona Liquid Concentrate by An
Voodoo Juice by AN
Bud Blood by AN
B-52 by AN
Connoiseur Bloom A&B by AN
10 Feminized Master Kush Seeds from a well known Netherlands company

Strain Information:
Two times winner of the Cannabis Cup, Master Kush is a classic coffeeshop favourite. Grows well across all climates. Smoke has an earthy smell and is smooth. Master Kush is a strong bushy plant which produces a heavy strong crop with high THC.
TYPE - Indica
THC - 20%
FLOWERING TIME - 8-9 Weeks
HARVEST IN - 2.5 Months
YIELD - The Goal Is 1lb

Buying A Camera Tomorow Afternoon - Pictures Of The Box's + Everything Else Tomorow Night.

Good luck with your garden...and thanks for starting a journal so we can all watch.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Here Are Some Pictures Of The Box Freshly Set-up:
Veg. Side
Bloombox_-_Veg_Side.jpg

Flowering Side
Bloombox_-_Flowering_Side.jpg

Open Doors
Bloombox_-_Open_Doors.jpg

Closed Doors
Bloombox_-_Closed_Doors.jpg

Controls
Bloombox_-_Controls.jpg

Being an old and older soil grower over 30 years, It is amazing at what has developed to help produce cannabis for many who do not have outdoor access 24/7/365.
We look forward to being able to view your hardworks and efforts to share this with us all. Thank you.

Yah, I just couldn't not buy it anymore I wanted it to bad so its my Birthday/Christmas present for myself for the next two years haha. But its worth it and I'm so excited I have read really amazing reviews about advanced nutrients connoisseur product and am excited to see how good it really is!

If it's between a 1/2Z and a Z a plant every 10 weeks or 5 harvests a year in SOG mode.

And if its 400 a Z for round numbers, which I'll knock down to 300 to offset consumables (electrcity, bulbs, nutes, and gizmos)

Then 300*5*4.5 (min) = $6750 or 300*5*9 (max) = $13,500

So if the outlay is $3500 the payback is between 3 and 6 months if the assumptions are right and the demand or need for the product exists

In my experience all projects with a 1 year or under payback go forward.

I do think the question of opportunity cost should be considered; i.e. can the same outcome be had for a lesser amount using a different strategy thereby allowing the capital to be used for other needs.

I'm voting yes it's worth it, but much like the government, it's easy for me to spend your money:)

That's very similar to what I came out with before i went ahead and made the purchase. I do agree with you that the same outcome can be had for a lesser amount using a different strategy but i don't think it would fit my needs as well as this unit does, as one of the main attributes of the unit is its stealth and lack of smell. But then again I have only read reviews and other grow journals maybe i will find it does smell, that would really suck. I'm okay with the noise it makes, the BCNL reps had told me it is about as loud as a computer and I could even keep it by the t.v or in my bedroom but I found it is a bit louder then a computer. I am storing it in a spare room and with the door closed I cant hear it at all :)

Good goin! Yeah, I should call the BCNL people and tell them to stop saying it's as loud as a computer. LOL! With the carbon filter, the smell is barely noticeable.

Well if I don't get 9 healthy little girls from these I have 5 Super Silver Haze seeds as well but they aren't feminized and I don't really know how to sex, could be the time I'm forced to learn

, as one of the main attributes of the unit is its stealth and lack of smell. But then again I have only read reviews and other grow journals maybe i will find it does smell, that would really suck.

I've wanted one of these for a while now, but haven't had the right circumstances to pull the trigger.

As a rookie grower the attraction to me is the turn key simplicity. Maybe it's their marketing maybe it's my perception but it seems to be easy to use.

Best of luck to you on this grow, I'm looking forward to your journal.

Help! First time germinating seeds here and I just woke up and they look exactly the same. I payed a lot for them and don't really have a full back-up plan so i really need at least half of these to germinate. I noticed when i touched the water in the glass they were in that the water was cold for some reason even though its an average temperature inside the house, so I decided that the problem is the temperature, I have now taken them out, poured the water they were in on a paper towel on a plate, placed the seeds that were soaking in the glass on the wet paper towel then put a another wet paper towel over top them and then a plastic dome to keep in some humidity and then a bowl to keep out light. Does all this sound right or am i doing something wrong?

Back
Top Bottom