Prof's Lab: Diary Of A Bedroom Farmer

Highya Prof.:ciao:
Hey PW:ciao:
I really like the landrace. What size pot is she in? Where did you get her again?

Since landraces are the subject, what is the purest landrace sativa/s that y'all know of? Just been on my mind lately.
There’s a lot of Haze hybrids that are awesome. Pure Colombians are available as are a lot of pure Africans and SE Asians. What were you thinking about?

Lol. Firstly, am I allowed to show pics? If so then I will give you an update later today.
:passitleft:
I’m not the rules guru, maybe shed can confirm, but I believe pics are fine if it’s weed related? I don’t want to get you a hand slap though.

Gonna be a beautiful plant in full flower!
I hope so. Don't think this one will be going into POTM though. I was thinking of running her organically next time around. That is unless she pulls some funny business before the end.
I really like the landrace. What size pot is she in? Where did you get her again?

Since landraces are the subject, what is the purest landrace sativa/s that y'all know of? Just been on my mind lately.
Hey VG.

This one is called Highland Laos and is essentially what people would call a Thai strain. I got it from The Real Seed Company as a freebie.

It's in a 1lt fabric pot which wasn't a good idea.

Penny is definitely the one to ask strains. This is my first true sativa.

I’m not the rules guru, maybe shed can confirm, but I believe pics are fine if it’s weed related? I don’t want to get you a hand slap though.
I'll do some pics later then. I'll just leave out the brand name, then we should be cool.

The highland Laos looks cool. Will you be putting her in a bigger pot now or just leaving it? I've got some Hawaii Maui Waui seeds so will be attempting a sativa grow in the little tent at some point. I'm a bit scared :rofl:

The highland Laos looks cool. Will you be putting her in a bigger pot now or just leaving it? I've got some Hawaii Maui Waui seeds so will be attempting a sativa grow in the little tent at some point. I'm a bit scared :rofl:
I'm gonna stick her in a bigger pot and I will be doing that in the morning when the pot is dry.

I was pretty worried too. I flowered it when it was a tiny stump with 4 little growth tips. Looking at it, I should have done 8 tips and it would have fit perfectly.
That Highland Laos is what they called Thai Stick back in the day. Along with Highland Thai.
Cool. I thought Thai stick just referred to Thai weed in general.

I'm really looking forward to checking out the high on the this one.

Thailand and Laos have a common border, I believe it’s one big population growing in that region. There’s a book called the Thaistick Book that gives tons of info on the region and the pot they were growing.

That Highland Laos is what they called Thai Stick back in the day. Along with Highland Thai.
You mean tied stick man. Yeah, uh.....I had some a that man. Far out.

Hi prof, looking good. I'd like to grow an Asian sativa soon.
Smile and stay stoneder

Tied stick was groovy!
Like this?
dopecomix2-1stb.jpg

Man, I'm so stoned that I just tried to light my vaporizer with a lighter :rofl:

:laughtwo: :rofl::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:

I didn't do that but I just heated up my Mighty to vape some hash and forgot all about it. I hate that.

Currently got a gorilla glue about 5 weeks into flowering in there. First time using a bought tent :laugh: Wanted it tucked away in a built in wardrobe and because it has step in the back for piping or something I can only fit a 40x40.
20210102_231552.jpg

That's a gorgeous plant, Vet! I'd like to try your method of tying the branches down on at least one of the two sativas I'll be growing. I might have to poke my head into your journal next. :battingeyelashes:

We grew Durban Poison and that's a landrace strain. Shed is growing it/or just finished growing it with the Columbians, which I assume are also landrace strains.

And, @Amy Gardner grew a Panama Red, I think and it's also a landrace.

I wanted to grow the Durban Poison because it was said to suppress your appetite rather than give you the munchies and it did but honestly, I find that's the case with all the sativas I take. I don't get the munchies and in fact, have to remember to eat because I get dizzy, headachey and nauseous if I put it off too long.
You mean tied stick man. Yeah, uh.....I had some a that man. Far out.

Pedro: I been smoking since I was born, man, I can smoke anything, man. You know like I smoke that Michoacán, and Acapulco Gold, man. I even smoke that tied stick, you know?
Man Stoner: "Tied stick"?
Pedro: Yeah, you know that stuff that's tied to a stick.
Man Stoner: Ohh, THAI stick.

And, on that note, as per Fred, get stoned and stay stoneder. :Rasta:

:laughtwo: :rofl::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo:

I didn't do that but I just heated up my Mighty to vape some hash and forgot all about it. I hate that.

That's a gorgeous plant, Vet! I'd like to try your method of tying the branches down on at least one of the two sativas I'll be growing. I might have to poke my head into your journal next. :battingeyelashes:

We grew Durban Poison and that's a landrace strain. Shed is growing it/or just finished growing it with the Columbians, which I assume are also landrace strains.

I wanted to grow the Durban Poison because it was said to suppress your appetite rather than give you the munchies and it did but honestly, I find that's the case with all the sativas I take. I don't get the munchies and in fact, have to remember to eat because I get dizzy, headachey and nauseous if I put it off too long.

Pedro: I been smoking since I was born, man, I can smoke anything, man. You know like I smoke that Michoacán, and Acapulco Gold, man. I even smoke that tied stick, you know?
Man Stoner: "Tied stick"?
Pedro: Yeah, you know that stuff that's tied to a stick.
Man Stoner: Ohh, THAI stick.

And, on that note, as per Fred, get stoned and stay stoneder. :Rasta:
Wink Dinkerson: "How many joints in a lid?"
Hashey Roachclip: ...Uh...one...uh...I roll big joints."
Wink Dinkerson: "The judges say that's ok they roll big joints too!"
Wink Dinkerson :... Judges say thats all

Wink Dinkerson: "How many joints in a lid?"
Hashey Roachclip: ...Uh...one...uh...I roll big joints."
Wink Dinkerson: "The judges say that's ok they roll big joints too!"
Wink Dinkerson :... Judges say thats all
Seriously though. Haha! I grew a Durban Poison last year. Very buzzy buzz. Electric.
20200808_065712.jpg

Smile and stay stoneder

There’s a lot of Haze hybrids that are awesome. Pure Colombians are available as are a lot of pure Africans and SE Asians. What were you thinking about?
I may eventually grow some but I'm just learning about them for now.

:rofl: Bit of healthy competition. Maybe I'll chuck her into January's. Still 9 days left. Ha ha.
Why not!?! She's a beauty.
This one is called Highland Laos and is essentially what people would call a Thai strain. I got it from The Real Seed Company as a freebie.

It's in a 1lt fabric pot which wasn't a good idea.

Penny is definitely the one to ask strains. This is my first true sativa.
I'll take a look at their genetics.

Glad you are transplanting her. She'll love the extra leg room. Thought she would eventually get too tipsy.

I've been looking at the DP for some time now. I was interested in her elevated THC-V amounts as well.
It's a great strain for women especially.
It helps improve bone density, is anti-inflammatory and has an appetite suppressant.

Yours looks a lot better than the one we grew in 2017. We had to plant it in the woods because we were doing backyard renovations that year and Felonious didn't want to grow them inside.

IMG_0466.jpg

Back
Top Bottom