Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

lol who told you to do that?
pro tip
put bag in shower,
cut top of bag open,
turn on shower and let it fill up the bag

after its full, stab a hole or two at the bottom by the corners
let it run like that for maybe half hour or so and they are fine

Hey thanks, Iam not sure I think I was reading random forums in the middle of the night. I put them away wet after a run 5 or 6 years ago and they were pretty gross, which is why I went overboard. I appreciate the tip tho and will use it next time .

I put them away wet after a run 5 or 6 years ago and they were pretty gross
Ahhhhh I seee :)
they looked brand new by the time you were done with them so I thought they were fresh out of the bag :)
great looking grow btw !

Hi all good over here mate, went skiing today in collingwood it was beautiful and nobody around. I was checking my grow room on the app from the top of the hill lmao.

Gonna switch to green planet nutrients tomorrow. Plants look like they want some phosphorous I think?? ( they arn’t as green as they look in these pics)@KCCO 77 do u just follow the feeding chart or what strength nutes would u recommend for these ?

Ah the feeding? This is entirely up to you my friend and there r many different outlooks on this.No I don’t follow the feed chart I just kinda watch my numbers and my plants. This is just MHO when it comes to feeding my hydro plants. I push my plants hard but never harder the max manufactures recommended mix. I do push harder then most because I don’t want deficiencies. You’ve read my journals so you can c I don’t deal with problems often in my hydro setups. I can fix deficiencies in my moms all day in soil and it’s been done lots in my journal when I neglect them often lol. In hydro deficiencies happen quickly and do effect the end result even if corrected quick.

To answer your? again in my opinion I would b looking between half to 3/4 strength with the fortifier.
My clones r between 0.5 and 0.6 EC
First week in veg 0.8 to 1.0 EC
Then every week I slowly increase to around 1.6 to 1.8 EC
First week of flower 1.8EC
Every week after between 1.8 and 2.2 Ec.
providing the plants and numbers let it trend this way. Always have to watch the plants and numbers as they tell you exactly what the plants r doing.
Green planet bottles say you can take it up to 2.6 Ec. My tips started to burn ever so slightly at 2.2 on my Buddha/TahoOg. This run of White Tahoe Cookies is taking 2.2 like a champ with no negative effects. The numbers even tell me to bump it but I won’t. Sorry for rambling lol but I’ve been slammed a few times about the way I feed. Not that I give a fuck but I tend not to answer many feeding ?? out here because it’s like talking politics lmao.
I tend to let my pics do the talking lol. I can say as you’ve seen my canopies r green and healthy always and I believe if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Hi all good over here mate, went skiing today in collingwood it was beautiful and nobody around. I was checking my grow room on the app from the top of the hill lmao.

I bought a few other things with the controller but the Hydro x plus the humidity and temp control plugs was a around 550 cdn with tax. I bought it locally in stock and I really recommend it. Which one were you looking at ?

Iam gonna talk to a few people about your question re h202 and Hygrozyme and I’ll get back to you. I personally have no idea lol.
lol who told you to do that?
pro tip
put bag in shower,
cut top of bag open,
turn on shower and let it fill up the bag

after its full, stab a hole or two at the bottom by the corners
let it run like that for maybe half hour or so and they are fine
Absolutely wonderful. Thx

Ah the feeding? This is entirely up to you my friend and there r many different outlooks on this.No I don’t follow the feed chart I just kinda watch my numbers and my plants. This is just MHO when it comes to feeding my hydro plants. I push my plants hard but never harder the max manufactures recommended mix. I do push harder then most because I don’t want deficiencies. You’ve read my journals so you can c I don’t deal with problems often in my hydro setups. I can fix deficiencies in my moms all day in soil and it’s been done lots in my journal when I neglect them often lol. In hydro deficiencies happen quickly and do effect the end result even if corrected quick.

To answer your? again in my opinion I would b looking between half to 3/4 strength with the fortifier.
My clones r between 0.5 and 0.6 EC
First week in veg 0.8 to 1.0 EC
Then every week I slowly increase to around 1.6 to 1.8 EC
First week of flower 1.8EC
Every week after between 1.8 and 2.2 Ec.
providing the plants and numbers let it trend this way. Always have to watch the plants and numbers as they tell you exactly what the plants r doing.
Green planet bottles say you can take it up to 2.6 Ec. My tips started to burn ever so slightly at 2.2 on my Buddha/TahoOg. This run of White Tahoe Cookies is taking 2.2 like a champ with no negative effects. The numbers even tell me to bump it but I won’t. Sorry for rambling lol but I’ve been slammed a few times about the way I feed. Not that I give a fuck but I tend not to answer many feeding ?? out here because it’s like talking politics lmao.
I tend to let my pics do the talking lol. I can say as you’ve seen my canopies r green and healthy always and I believe if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.
Sorry dude I didn’t realize it’s a sensitive topic. I only asked bc like you said your pants always look amazing and mine don’t ! Thanks for the help !

Sorry dude I didn’t realize it’s a sensitive topic. I only asked bc like you said your pants always look amazing and mine don’t ! Thanks for the help !
Ya for you np. It’s all good and I have no issues answering any ?of yours I can help with. I’ve been asked questions In the past then told I’m doing it wrong. I know I’m not a hydro vet but anyways weird shit ,but not to worry he’ll your almost my neighbour and we can definitely learn and benefit from each other. Another subject not to talk about on the open forum is flushing unless you want endless debate lmao.

Really messed up, reorganized everything the day I transplanted and realized last night that I had fed them my bloom nutes:lot-o-toke:. So mad at myself all this hard work and my plants look like sh!t. I already had my mix res filled with phed water so I just flushed my Res out and ran 5.9 ph water for the day. Now my res is filled with ro water plus Cali magic and Green Planet GROW hydro fuel..

These spots r getting worse and the new mix about to go in @.75ml per L
404338D5-A031-41F6-82B4-66E5EEA74493.jpeg

4C4E22AF-ACCF-4D1A-B31E-84D0116ED23E.jpeg
9008F64C-46C1-4075-91AF-FC8647BB206F.jpeg

Wow that’s the shit. Minimum 2 in my flower room and if possible another 2. One for my veg room and another for my equipment room. R you in trades?? I am and have been a carpenter all my life.

Nice, I am fairly useless when it comes to wood working, i find it very challenging and it’s hard to find a good carpenter! I don’t work in trades but I did work offshore on ships, as a hydraulic tech for 10 years, probably why I gravitated towards hydro style growing :) . Do you want to mount the sprinkler heads like mine or upright like this?
29D533A3-3737-491F-AD88-8BFD7F34D7C2.jpeg

Need to know cuz the heads are different.Stay safe dude the city is a disaster today !!

Really messed up, reorganized everything the day I transplanted and realized last night that I had fed them my bloom nutes:lot-o-toke:. So mad at myself all this hard work and my plants look like sh!t. I already had my mix res filled with phed water so I just flushed my Res out and ran 5.9 ph water for the day. Now my res is filled with ro water plus Cali magic and Green Planet GROW hydro fuel..

These spots r getting worse and the new mix about to go in @.75ml per L
404338D5-A031-41F6-82B4-66E5EEA74493.jpeg

4C4E22AF-ACCF-4D1A-B31E-84D0116ED23E.jpeg
9008F64C-46C1-4075-91AF-FC8647BB206F.jpeg
Hey man hope you’re enjoying the snow. I’m so OCD about making that mistake and when I get real high I find myself glaring at the bottles of A/B talking to myself lmao. It’s all good you caught it early so should all work out.
A few questions Your temps at 63 is that through the chiller? Or just because you swapped out to a fresh mix?
Also if your system is not a top feed you may benefit from a little manual top watering for a few days just to make sure they can get enough of what they need until they can keep themselves. What lighting schedule r u on??
I’m going to do a little research on the sprinkler heads. I will find a sprinkler guy on site and hit him up for some information. The big question is about minimum working pressure and what it is. I have a 30/50 switch on my pressure tank and I may have to beef that up to a 40/60psi switch if 30/50 psi is to low. Give me a few days to track one of these fellas down so I can get some info. I have to get this proper because of my well pump and pressure tank/switch. Play safe

Hey man hope you’re enjoying the snow. I’m so OCD about making that mistake and when I get real high I find myself glaring at the bottles of A/B talking to myself lmao. It’s all good you caught it early so should all work out.
A few questions Your temps at 63 is that through the chiller? Or just because you swapped out to a fresh mix?
Also if your system is not a top feed you may benefit from a little manual top watering for a few days just to make sure they can get enough of what they need until they can keep themselves. What lighting schedule r u on??
I’m going to do a little research on the sprinkler heads. I will find a sprinkler guy on site and hit him up for some information. The big question is about minimum working pressure and what it is. I have a 30/50 switch on my pressure tank and I may have to beef that up to a 40/60psi switch if 30/50 psi is to low. Give me a few days to track one of these fellas down so I can get some info. I have to get this proper because of my well pump and pressure tank/switch. Play safe
Did u miss my reply earlier? I got a bunch of info for u it’s maybe 1 page back min pressure is 7psi u r good to go.

ill just post it again.

Hey so my friend got back to me with a bunch of Info. Min pressure For sprinkler heads is 7psi , my house is 60 so you are good there. For industrial code it should be 1/2“ k class copper, Lubitrol plastic (google blaze master pipe) or black steel. But he says if it’s a DIY project for yourself pex is 100% ok. 1 sprinkler head covers a 12ft diameter or 144 square feet. If you need more than one head they will need to be at least 6 feet apart. He’s an encyclopedia all things fire protection if you any more questions.

ill just post it again.

Hey so my friend got back to me with a bunch of Info. Min pressure For sprinkler heads is 7psi , my house is 60 so you are good there. For industrial code it should be 1/2“ k class copper, Lubitrol plastic (google blaze master pipe) or black steel. But he says if it’s a DIY project for yourself pex is 100% ok. 1 sprinkler head covers a 12ft diameter or 144 square feet. If you need more than one head they will need to be at least 6 feet apart. He’s an encyclopedia all things fire protection if you any more questions.
Lmao just had a moment looking for the dab rig wile holding it. Ya I missed that post it got buy me and it’s got all the information I needed so thx for that. I can run a length of k class off my pex so I’m cool with that. At 144 sq I would only need one in my flower room and that’s the shit. If you can come across 3 of them that would b mint. About the different styles. Which ones do you have on hand lol.

All good no worries I have been posting a lot,
easy to miss stuff. just to answer some more questions in that pic the water was cold from the tap still. I have my chiller set to 65 but it has a large dead band, so will go up to about 67 then back down to 64. You think I should bump it up a little? always fear root rot ha ha. Lights are on 24/7 air temp is set to 23 and humidity set to 55%.
About the sprinklers I’ll get back to you tomorrow about what I have at my shop.

All good no worries I have been posting a lot,
easy to miss stuff. just to answer some more questions in that pic the water was cold from the tap still. I have my chiller set to 65 but it has a large dead band, so will go up to about 67 then back down to 64. You think I should bump it up a little? always fear root rot ha ha. Lights are on 24/7 air temp is set to 23 and humidity set to 55%.
About the sprinklers I’ll get back to you tomorrow about what I have at my shop.
All good man as far as water temps it might b a little cool. I can’t say for sure but I get a great result between 66 and 69. R you using any root treatment H202,Z9 or r you using that hydro sparkle?I only use that hydro sparkle with my clones because it’s a little more gentle then H202. . I use the H2O2 to keep the roots clean in my system’s. I like it because it’s 29% food grade and at 120 bucks for 20L it lasts forever. I can use it no problem because my temps r always cool. If I had warmer temps I would run Z9. The hydro sparkle and Z9 are very expensive compared to H202. Outside of running it in my mix’s I also clean everything with it res,buckets,clay pebbles,flood and drain table everything get cleaned with the stuff.

After a little thought maybe the heads you have at you house would b best (I believe). I would like to stay away from black pipe as I know copper and pex. Thx man.

All good man as far as water temps it might b a little cool. I can’t say for sure but I get a great result between 66 and 69. R you using any root treatment H202,Z9 or r you using that hydro sparkle?I only use that hydro sparkle with my clones because it’s a little more gentle then H202. . I use the H2O2 to keep the roots clean in my system’s. I like it because it’s 29% food grade and at 120 bucks for 20L it lasts forever. I can use it no problem because my temps r always cool. If I had warmer temps I would run Z9. The hydro sparkle and Z9 are very expensive compared to H202. Outside of running it in my mix’s I also clean everything with it res,buckets,clay pebbles,flood and drain table everything get cleaned with the stuff.

After a little thought maybe the heads you have at you house would b best (I believe). I would like to stay away from black pipe as I know copper and pex. Thx man.

yea i am running hydro sparkle,i don't think i looked at the price when i bought a small bottle. i have 4 litres of 27% h202 tho so ill switch to that next res change and run it to the end. How often do you add it to the system? and yes i love it for cleaning!

yea i am running hydro sparkle,i don't think i looked at the price when i bought a small bottle. i have 4 litres of 27% h202 tho so ill switch to that next res change and run it to the end. How often do you add it to the system? and yes i love it for cleaning!
Hey man I hope all is good. I run my H2O2 at rate. Mine is 5 ml to 10L of mix. Here’s how I’m using it this week( every week is different depending on how much the plants drink in 24 hrs)
This week: I mix on Sunday for res change 120L to this add 50 to 60ml of H2O2.
My plants this week are drinking around 12 to 16L every 24 hrs. For every 10L added topping off I add 5ml of H2O2.So these days I’m adding daily with my top offs.
In your case with the pants just getting going and not having to top off I would mix at it at rate (whatever is on your bottle).
Then give it a squirt on like day 4 just to keep the levels up. About the squirt it’s depending on how much your water levels have dropped. What’s your system volume? Did you get your H2O2 from a hydro store? Play safe out there.

Hey man I hope all is good. I run my H2O2 at rate. Mine is 5 ml to 10L of mix. Here’s how I’m using it this week( every week is different depending on how much the plants drink in 24 hrs)
This week: I mix on Sunday for res change 120L to this add 50 to 60ml of H2O2.
My plants this week are drinking around 12 to 16L every 24 hrs. For every 10L added topping off I add 5ml of H2O2.So these days I’m adding daily with my top offs.
In your case with the pants just getting going and not having to top off I would mix at it at rate (whatever is on your bottle).
Then give it a squirt on like day 4 just to keep the levels up. About the squirt it’s depending on how much your water levels have dropped. What’s your system volume? Did you get your H2O2 from a hydro store? Play safe out there.
Hey here is the bottle
image.jpg

BCDB9D9B-E45E-453A-818F-7E9743A819A7.jpeg

my res is 80L so I was going to add around 20ml of H202, was just curious how you top it off cuz I know it breaks down after a few days so thanks for the info ! Enjoy the day off, I have Rogers guy coming into my basement in half an hour so Iam running around hiding things ha ha

Hey here is the bottle
image.jpg

BCDB9D9B-E45E-453A-818F-7E9743A819A7.jpeg

my res is 80L so I was going to add around 20ml of H202, was just curious how you top it off cuz I know it breaks down after a few days so thanks for the info ! Enjoy the day off, I have Rogers guy coming into my basement in half an hour so Iam running around hiding things ha ha
That’s the shit right there. When topping off just go lightly with the H2O2. When you’re plants start drinking more then 4L in 24 hrs the add it to top offs at the low end of 1ml to every 4 L added. Not sure how you mix for res changes but it makes it easier and safer for the plants to mix externally then add to the system. You definitely don’t want the roots coming in contact with a hot spot of H2O2. Lmao the dreaded Rogers man. I grew in the shadows for some time and old habits die hard when it come to out of site out of mind. Did you c in my journal when I installed my generator?Lmao. I’m now beyond the point of hiding thing’s and when ESA came to inspect the work done on the house service and breaker panel eyebrows lifted immediately. I had to remind him a few times of the work he was inspecting as he was trying to look around. Times a changing so all is good. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom