Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Looks like you got some nice tops going there, watch out so they won't run away for you but you seem to have good distance to the roof.

anyway have a great holiday man, wish you the best!
Thanks @CraZysWeeD i hope you had a great Christmas holidays and that you are feeling better now.

i think you are right and i should have just enough height.

Thanks @CraZysWeeD i hope you had a great Christmas holidays and that you are feeling better now.

i think you are right and i should have just enough height.

Thx Jamers its some what better but I still cough mucus and I don't know if the fever is gone, I eat so dam much pills for my pain so they keep the fever down as well.

I'm hoping to get away a few days from my home now with New Years eve coming up so I hope I can get out a few days. Going crazy here now... ;)

Wish you the best 2020 you can have man, I really hope my luck turns this year its been a rocky road for me but I guess that's just life.

these plants I grew in like 2012

Looks like they got a lot of white/blue light from that cool tube, is that an MH? That would explain the leaf growth exploding like that. Very nice bushy plants :)

Hey what’s up 420 hope you people are having a great weekend.
did a res change at 5 am this morning . I had everything 100% ready to go last night and had it done very quickly this morning. I noticed needing less acid to drop the ph with the bloom nutes. I upped the ec to 2.0, ph was at 5.9 this am and is 6.0 now. Ec is the same. Light are around 18 inches from the tops and the leaves are still fairly perky an hour before lights out. Overall they seem pretty happy I’ll post a pic of the worst looking leaf and what most of the others look like.

Hey man I hope all is good. Buddy you’ve put together something sweet over there as far as I can see. Your plants r looking healthy and vigorous well done my friend. Looks like keeping these ladies working may pay off yet lol.
Keep a close eye on the tops of your going to play with those lights at 18 inches. You should have no problems but watch closely for red flags as your plants r growing quickly.
No burnt tips is absolutely amazing to me after all these plants have been through. They have seen hard feeding, Light feeding, sat in several different H2O2 mixes, bleach mixes, Ro water, tap water, all across a few different nutrient lineups as well as everything else under the sun. This honestly deserves a tip of the hat my friend. Great job
Play safe and enjoy

Hey man I hope all is good. Buddy you’ve put together something sweet over there as far as I can see. Your plants r looking healthy and vigorous well done my friend. Looks like keeping these ladies working may pay off yet lol.
Keep a close eye on the tops of your going to play with those lights at 18 inches. You should have no problems but watch closely for red flags as your plants r growing quickly.
No burnt tips is absolutely amazing to me after all these plants have been through. They have seen hard feeding, Light feeding, sat in several different H2O2 mixes, bleach mixes, Ro water, tap water, all across a few different nutrient lineups as well as everything else under the sun. This honestly deserves a tip of the hat my friend. Great job
Play safe and enjoy
Thanks for the kind words and know they wouldn’t look like that if it weren’t for you. I had started moving the lights down from 34 inches away, I got them to around 27 but then they started growing so much I didn’t need to drop the lights anymore. I was gonna let them get to 12 inches from the light and then start raising the lights . You think that’s too close? I think I have only about 10 inches of height to raise the lights from where they r now maybe 15 max.

Thanks for the kind words and know they wouldn’t look like that if it weren’t for you. I had started moving the lights down from 34 inches away, I got them to around 27 but then they started growing so much I didn’t need to drop the lights anymore. I was gonna let them get to 12 inches from the light and then start raising the lights . You think that’s too close? I think I have only about 10 inches of height to raise the lights from where they r now maybe 15 max.
Hey man i hope all is good. I think at 12 inches you will be pushing it. I find as soon as I drop mine to the 16 inch mark I start to see foxtails. Not bad ones at all because I usually get paranoid and lift my light lol.
This could be stain related I don’t know but if your going to play with those lights( I recommend you do) just watch closely.
PK May take it like a champ all day and theres only one way to find out.

Thx Jamers its some what better but I still cough mucus and I don't know if the fever is gone, I eat so dam much pills for my pain so they keep the fever down as well.

I'm hoping to get away a few days from my home now with New Years eve coming up so I hope I can get out a few days. Going crazy here now... ;)

Wish you the best 2020 you can have man, I really hope my luck turns this year its been a rocky road for me but I guess that's just life.

Looks like they got a lot of white/blue light from that cool tube, is that an MH? That would explain the leaf growth exploding like that. Very nice bushy plants :)
I hope your luck turns also dude. When things r bad in my life, and I have been thru some stuff, I like to think that things will get better, and they always do with time.
Yep correct it was a 1k metal halide ;)
Hey man i hope all is good. I think at 12 inches you will be pushing it. I find as soon as I drop mine to the 16 inch mark I start to see foxtails. Not bad ones at all because I usually get paranoid and lift my light lol.
This could be stain related I don’t know but if your going to play with those lights( I recommend you do) just watch closely.
PK May take it like a champ all day and theres only one way to find out.
ha ha and I might be forced to find out if they keep growing like this.

Apologies I missed your lighting question. Please tag me in anytime you have questions. Sorry to leave you hanging.

At 18" you are at about 800 ppfd across that grow space. I wouldnt push it past 16" as long as the plants are happy, that is where I max out at full power without CO2. I have had some strains like more but that is a nice safe point.

Apologies I missed your lighting question. Please tag me in anytime you have questions. Sorry to leave you hanging.

At 18" you are at about 800 ppfd across that grow space. I wouldnt push it past 16" as long as the plants are happy, that is where I max out at full power without CO2. I have had some strains like more but that is a nice safe point.
Thanks so much dude and no worries I was just musing. I’ll keep them at 18” and I was gonna say keep a close eye on things but I’ll be doing that regardless ;)

Nicely done. Great job budget for looking after your customers. Top notch support with these lights. Wishing you and your team all the best this year. I will definitely send all business from outside the site your way.

Thanks so much dude and no worries I was just musing. I’ll keep them at 18” and I was gonna say keep a close eye on things but I’ll be doing that regardless ;)

Ya you keep a very close eye on your grow which is a very good thing. I need to get better at looking at my personal grow. I let a CalMag problem get worse than I would like to.

Nicely done. Great job budget for looking after your customers. Top notch support with these lights. Wishing you and your team all the best this year. I will definitely send all business from outside the site your way.

Thanks. We truly appreciate it.

Our customers are our life line. Without them, we are nothing. If a customer decides to make an investment in us, it's our responsibility to make an investment back via customer service to make sure they get the most out of the lighting.

Thanks. We truly appreciate it.

Our customers are our life line. Without them, we are nothing. If a customer decides to make an investment in us, it's our responsibility to make an investment back via customer service to make sure they get the most out of the lighting.
I think if I move things around I can fit a 4th light in here for the next grow and go wall to wall :)

Hey 420 what’s up I hope you are having a nice night. Day 13 of 12/12 buds r starting to form a bit now. I think things are going to start getting exciting over here and I hope they stop stretching real soon. Plants are drinking water and nutes. I added 6L yesterday and 10ml of cal mag . Might add some nutes today or tomorrow to keep the ec up. It’s at 1.8 now. I finally got around to making a simple mount for my fan today, I had been slacking on that and had my fan hitting the plants too much the last few days. Pretty sure tallest plant is 35 or 36 ish inches tall. Photo dump below.

Back
Top Bottom