Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Hey man I hope all is good. Wishing you and the family all the best.
Good to hear the ppm is still dropping and it lines up with the theory of hungry ladies. (Good call)They will be starting to crave Cal in the upcoming weeks so feed it to them. It would have been nice to see at what point those numbers balanced but there may not be time before you swap to bloom food. Not to worry don’t rush you got this just keep doing what your doing your plants r looking great and your on top of your grow.
Play safe and enjoy your holidays
My man thank you so much for all the help and support, dude I really appreciate it and I prolly woulda ripped my plants out of their pebbles about 3 weeks ago if it weren’t for you. Merry Xmas to all your family and I hope you have a great time .

Hey man I hope all is good. Wishing you and the family all the best.
Good to hear the ppm is still dropping and it lines up with the theory of hungry ladies. (Good call)They will be starting to crave Cal in the upcoming weeks so feed it to them. It would have been nice to see at what point those numbers balanced but there may not be time before you swap to bloom food. Not to worry don’t rush you got this just keep doing what your doing your plants r looking great and your on top of your grow.
Play safe and enjoy your holidays
Totally I wish I could have a nice base line of what the plants want but I am flying by the seat of my pants now lol haven’t looked at a feed chart in weeks.

Hey 420 hope anyone reading this had a great Christmas! Mine was total mayhem, complete chaos ! Anyways everyone is gone and my plants are really growing.

One of the tops was over 27 inches, starting to think about how much more stretch these ladies may have in them. Did a little bending.

Still see some blotchy leaves around mid level, the tips and new growth are coming out pretty good. I feel that they are still hungry. Ec was 1.9 the other day, I have added some water but ec is dropping on its own also. Ec is 1.6 now. Going to add some more nutes and top them up with tap water again tonight and then do a res change on Saturday.

Hey 420 hope anyone reading this had a great Christmas! Mine was total mayhem, complete chaos ! Anyways everyone is gone and my plants are really growing.

One of the tops was over 27 inches, starting to think about how much more stretch these ladies may have in them. Did a little bending.

Still see some blotchy leaves around mid level, the tips and new growth are coming out pretty good. I feel that they are still hungry. Ec was 1.9 the other day, I have added some water but ec is dropping on its own also. Ec is 1.6 now. Going to add some more nutes and top them up with tap water again tonight and then do a res change on Saturday.

Hey man hope your Christmas was good. Those plants are filling in the room nicely and it’s good to see because you deserve this win lol. You and them have been through a lot since nug swap and being stuffed in your boot and driven across the city lmao. Serious history.
@Pennywise posted you up a great tool there keep it close and because you monitor your numbers well it will definitely help you along the way.

Hey what’s up 420 hope you people are having a great weekend.
did a res change at 5 am this morning . I had everything 100% ready to go last night and had it done very quickly this morning. I noticed needing less acid to drop the ph with the bloom nutes. I upped the ec to 2.0, ph was at 5.9 this am and is 6.0 now. Ec is the same. Light are around 18 inches from the tops and the leaves are still fairly perky an hour before lights out. Overall they seem pretty happy I’ll post a pic of the worst looking leaf and what most of the others look like.

Back
Top Bottom