Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Happy Early New Year everyone!

We wish you all many dank and plentiful harvests in 2020! Thanks everyone for the continued love and support. Enjoy the holiday and be safe!

Hey 420 what’s up I hope you are having a nice night. Day 13 of 12/12 buds r starting to form a bit now. I think things are going to start getting exciting over here and I hope they stop stretching real soon. Plants are drinking water and nutes. I added 6L yesterday and 10ml of cal mag . Might add some nutes today or tomorrow to keep the ec up. It’s at 1.8 now. I finally got around to making a simple mount for my fan today, I had been slacking on that and had my fan hitting the plants too much the last few days. Pretty sure tallest plant is 35 or 36 ish inches tall. Photo dump below.

Hey man happy New year. Shit man I’ve been missing the show over this way.
The notifications thing lol.
Plants r looking great and nice work on the fan.
Hopefully the stretch will slow and the buds will stack now.
Looks good my friend play safe

Hey 420 whats up and happy NYE!
Update: Day 15 of 12/12
Ec 1250
Ph 6.1 (rising)
Was away for 36 hours. plants look as healthy as they have ever looked :) . They are still stretching (i thought these were supposed to be small compact plants) and show no signs of slowing down. I have 10 inches of headroom left, may have to do some super cropping in the near future, would rather do it sooner than later. Tonight i need to add about 10L of water to top off the system, UC roots at 5ml per gallon and an undecided amount of nutrients. Pics below.

need to defoliate !

tagging @KCCO 77 cuz i need you around ha ah

Hey 420 whats up and happy NYE!
Update: Day 15 of 12/12
Ec 1250
Ph 6.1 (rising)
Was away for 36 hours. plants look as healthy as they have ever looked :) . They are still stretching (i thought these were supposed to be small compact plants) and show no signs of slowing down. I have 10 inches of headroom left, may have to do some super cropping in the near future, would rather do it sooner than later. Tonight i need to add about 10L of water to top off the system, UC roots at 5ml per gallon and an undecided amount of nutrients. Pics below.

need to defoliate !

tagging @KCCO 77 cuz i need you around ha ah
Always I hate the notifications problem because between that and my memory I get sidetracked around this place a lot.

Hey @Pennywise I hope all is well.
Do you have any experience with this PK?
I know even if you haven’t grown it you’ve probably crossed paths with someone who has.
@Jamers top shelf knowledge comes from Penny and is a good man to have around
Oh I am super happy to have @Pennywise around here, having growers around with as much experience and knowledge as you guys makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol I love this website haha . It’s Purple Kush from KCS FYI and stem rubs smell like straight up tangerines :)

Thick root ball!
Thanks to excessive top feeding until 2 weeks ago after having 90% of the roots die off from root rot. As a test I might hook up a flora flex for the next round to super charge the root ball for the first month. Seems to add a lot of root density I have noticed this round.
Keep a eye on your lines man. That shits off the hook.
I am nervous man I had my hands in there tonight. I need to put my little net pots at the bottom of the buckets ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom