Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Hey man I hope all is good and you enjoyed your weekend. Plants r getting large in there and it’s becoming a jungle lol. Play safe and enjoy

Hey 420 what’s up.

started lolly popping my plants tonight and started finding a ton of immature seeds, then found one in one of the tops. I kept lolly popping and then found a single unopened set of nanners. The more buds I removed from down low the more little green seeds I found. Called off the trim job and just thinking now. Bummer my cat is also about to die, when it rains it pours they say. My fault for not finding the nanners earlier and growing unknown genetics.

Hey 420 what’s up.

started lolly popping my plants tonight and started finding a ton of immature seeds, then found one in one of the tops. I kept lolly popping and then found a single unopened set of nanners. The more buds I removed from down low the more little green seeds I found. Called off the trim job and just thinking now. Bummer my cat is also about to die, when it rains it pours they say. My fault for not finding the nanners earlier and growing unknown genetics.

Happy plants at flip as well. Complete bummer because they came along way since being in that boot.
I honestly was nervous as soon as you said they came from unknown genetics way back when.

@Jamers Sorry to hear about your cat.

This is a heartbreaking turn of events. You persevered through your root issues and now this. I don't really have any advice as I'm new to all of this, but If you want to try some top shelf auto genetics, I just got an order of seeds from a boxing day sale I'd be happy to share. Between the seeds I ordered and the freebies I ended up with more than I can grow in the next 2-3 years.

@Jamers Sorry to hear about your cat.

This is a heartbreaking turn of events. You persevered through your root issues and now this. I don't really have any advice as I'm new to all of this, but If you want to try some top shelf auto genetics, I just got an order of seeds from a boxing day sale I'd be happy to share. Between the seeds I ordered and the freebies I ended up with more than I can grow in the next 2-3 years.
thanks @incogn1to i really do appreciate that, it’s a pretty special community on here with people helping each other in so many different ways. that’s a very kind offer but I plan on getting right back on the horse and have some solid genetics lined up. I also just wanna say quickly that I love your setup and really enjoyed those pulled back shots of it you posted the other day, so clean and great looking flowers ! :thumb:

thanks @incogn1to i really do appreciate that, it’s a pretty special community on here with people helping each other in so many different ways. that’s a very kind offer but I plan on getting right back on the horse and have some solid genetics lined up.

Hey, no problem! If you change your mind just shoot a PM my way.

I also just wanna say quickly that I love your setup and really enjoyed those pulled back shots of it you posted the other day, so clean and great looking flowers ! :thumb:

That's literally the only part of the basement that's clean. The rest of it looks like a bomb exploded in an outdoors store between the fishing rods/tackle and camping gear and sled parts. :laugh:

Great Journal Man. where you switched from ro to tap water was a great lesson for others. i used to use ro and found i have way better go with tap water. and I have the same lights and love them so much, good job on that decision!

I can also offer you some seeds if you'd like. i did a fem seed project not long ago and ended up with a few hundred. I have critical kush s1 ( lots of them ) then critical kush x white widow , ck x blueberry, and ck x blue rhino.

I certainly couldn't say how stable the crosses are but all the seeds were from barneys farm. If you want some just shoot me a pm with your address and i'll send some in the mail.

Great Journal Man. where you switched from ro to tap water was a great lesson for others. i used to use ro and found i have way better go with tap water. and I have the same lights and love them so much, good job on that decision!

I can also offer you some seeds if you'd like. i did a fem seed project not long ago and ended up with a few hundred. I have critical kush s1 ( lots of them ) then critical kush x white widow , ck x blueberry, and ck x blue rhino.

I certainly couldn't say how stable the crosses are but all the seeds were from barneys farm. If you want some just shoot me a pm with your address and i'll send some in the mail.
thanks @Remystemple that was a great lesson and i hope someone can learn from all of my mistakes. I guess all the chemicals in the tap water make the ph more stable and also seemed to help solve my root issues. I think we were chatting on the budgetled thread in the lighting section, about customs in Canada when we made our purchases. Super happy with them and can't wait to get it going again. Do you have a journal going for you'r grow?

thanks @Remystemple that was i great lesson and i hope someone can learn from all of my mistakes. I guess all the chemicals in the tap water make the ph more stable and also seemed to help solve my root issues. I think we were chatting on the budgetled thread in the lighting section, about customs in Canada when we made our purchases. Super happy with them and can't wait to get it going again. Do you have a journal going for you'r grow?
I didn't do a journal this time, i was a little burned out from work. just tossing a few per week up in any budget led thread or mention of lol. the funny thing is that i'm still waiting for the deliver girl to charge my card for the customs. why do i have a feeling that someone somewhere right now is disputing a $400 charge to their card :laugh: Not my fault, she wrote the info down.

as for tap water i don't even let it sit out 24 hours anymore, unless it's coming out at 10c like it has been lol.

I'm totally serious about the seed bro. i have more than i'll ever use and i'm kinda hurting for you right now.

It would be amazing if one of the seed sponsors here could maybe donate a few @DrSeeds @SeedsMan ? still some xmas spirit out there?

see i got up to the part in your journal where you overcame the root rot and they were looking amazing. then i skipped to the end for instant heartbreak. what roller coaster

see i got up to the part in your journal where you overcame the root rot and they were looking amazing. then i skipped to the end for instant heartbreak. what roller coaster
lol yea man they grew into the healthiest plants iv ever had and then i went in all happy last night to lollypop and bam. Also i was never charged for customs either and i am very confused about it !

lol yea man they grew into the healthiest plants iv ever had and then i went in all happy last night to lollypop and bam. Also i was never charged for customs either and i am very confused about it !
it's the only reason i haven't tried dwc yet. i have all the lids and buckets to fit but i don't have the temp control that i'd like to have so i've been afraid. coco coir was good until i ended up with bugs. so just started my first grow in 100% perlite. seeds are gonna get sprouted in 50 50 perlite vericulite mix with tap water.

be sure to tag me in your next journal bro. i have a lot to learn about dwc if i want to attempt it one day.

smell of death is hanging in the air.

poor girls didn't see that coming. Thanks to everyone for the kind words and all the help along the way, i really appreciate that.
Your in good hands and with good people around 420 my friend.

Back
Top Bottom