Prohibition Is Over And It's Time To Grow: Budget LED 750 Watts RDWC

Oh man, you sure got my sympathy! First the cat and now the plants... But I'm sure that with some help from this family you can get some descent hash and oil from them.

I know that feeling when animals go away and its no fun at all, apart of yourself goes away with them... hope you get the energy here to pull through man.

Haven't read that carefully but the germination of these plants come from a hermie or how does this work? Never had an issue with this myself... these seeds that come from those plants are they likely to produce new hermies or?

Call me in your next journal! :green_heart:

For the animal lovers, my cat of over 20 years started eating again yesterday and took a great big dookie this morning. Never been so happy to see cat shit in a litter box !

thanks again for the support with my grow, this place is fantastic. I will tag you all into my next journal. :thumb: :green_heart: :passitleft:

Hey James I feel ya ! I have a YOUNG 12 year old actively dying .
I took her to the vet and $900 later it was determined she had high sodium in her blood with no cause or solution. She ain't suffering best I can tell so I brought her home to live out her days .
My heart is with you!
Looking forward to your next journal :)

For the animal lovers, my cat of over 20 years started eating again yesterday and took a great big dookie this morning. Never been so happy to see cat shit in a litter box !

thanks again for the support with my grow, this place is fantastic. I will tag you all into my next journal. :thumb: :green_heart: :passitleft:

Great to hear! I have a giant pug that I dread the day he passes. 10 years and still acting like a pup.

Hello, a lot has happened to me since i last posted. I had to go work on a ship for 2 weeks in the gulf of mexico decommissioning an oil rig, my cat died and i got pretty sick. I am frantically trying to get my room back together after a big redesign.

still need to panda film the whole room, install res outside the room and plumb it in, Build a 3 port manifold for the 3/4" feed lines and make a new intake that pulls air from the rec room on the other side of the right hand wall in the grow room. That last mod i am hoping will help my temps in the winter when the furnace is running. Hopefully I am feeling better soon and can finish everything. If anyone has any suggestions or better ideas i am all ears.

I was worried! Welcome back. :)
sorry to hear about your kitty. It sucks ..the silence they leave is deafening but they live forever in our hearts ..sending positive vibes ❤️

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about the cat. Also, I hope you are feeling better. The cold / flu this year is no joke.

thanks dude, just checked in on the ladies and can hardly believe my eyes. Every res change before this after 24 hrs the water has been disgusting. I’d drink outta this lol
Root mass is pathetic but I cannot see any signs of new gunk and the roots actually look pretty good all things considered for the first time in a week. I will most likely give them another h202 soak tomorrow to try and kill anything that might still be growing in the root mass or net pots.

up top plants r getting used to the lights and continuing to perk up. Iam back up to 50% power. Will probably start lowering lights tomorrow.
If you don't mind me asking how many milliliters per gallon did you use for the peroxide bath and are you still using tap water in the res? Also do you keep a certain amount of peroxide in the res? I am having the same problem and am about to give up. Roots aren't as bad as yours but I know in time they will get there. I did give a bath yesterday in a five gallon bucket with a bottle of 3% peroxide which removed a lot of the brown but not all. Have since ordered the 34% but I tell ya I never had this much trouble using coco. Really hate I spent the money I did on all this hydro stuff. Only have one plant which has done great until this point. 550 ppm, water temp 68, ph stays at 6.2 even though I lower it, it goes right back up. Drinks water but not nutes. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom