Project 21 - Dream Grow - A Complete Guide To Hydroponic Growing

Subbed, reading thoroughly as soon as I have a minute

Hey Lonestar, this journal is a tutorial for hydroponic growing. It hasn't been active for some time other than as an instructional reference.

Please join me at my current perpetual adventure using the link below. It's fun!

Peace, Hyena

Hey, nice show!!

How did you get water up to your attic? Stealthy enough, I guess, the wife doesn't know??

Hey Think...welcome!

And thanks for the compliment...I wrote that whole thing as a giant story and it eventually turned out to be a sort of complete guide to hydro, in a secret spot especially. It just kind of grew, and now my current journal has encompassed multiple grows and is just getting better. Hope you will stop by and share that, too. :thumb:

I run a hose down through the attic opening about 3 times a month on average and connect it to a sink in my laundry room. I have three reservoirs, the active one contains about 30 gallons usually and the two supplementals hold about 50 so I top off from those every few days, using a small transfer pump and hose, then refill everything at once.

It takes about ten minutes and we're good for 10 days. I just wait until nobody's home.

Thanks for sharing this journal. I invite you to visit my current one.

Peace, Hyena

Truly amazing ! I can see you are a dedicated and peaceful person and with these 2 qualities comes perfection and beauty. In other words ART is what you have created more than just a journal : ) Amen brother

THANKS my friend. It means the most of all to reach people like you.

You would like my current adventures, too. Link to my journal below.

Peace, Hyena

Hey Think...welcome!

And thanks for the compliment...I wrote that whole thing as a giant story and it eventually turned out to be a sort of complete guide to hydro, in a secret spot especially. It just kind of grew, and now my current journal has encompassed multiple grows and is just getting better. Hope you will stop by and share that, too. :thumb:

I run a hose down through the attic opening about 3 times a month on average and connect it to a sink in my laundry room. I have three reservoirs, the active one contains about 30 gallons usually and the two supplementals hold about 50 so I top off from those every few days, using a small transfer pump and hose, then refill everything at once.

It takes about ten minutes and we're good for 10 days. I just wait until nobody's home.

Thanks for sharing this journal. I invite you to visit my current one.

Peace, Hyena
Hey - I’ve been - away from the 420 keyboard - for some time. Yeah, on city water so I use a RV filter (cylinder) to filter out chlorine. It’s run off a diverted on the shower head. And thought I should just add a hose after the filter and run right over to the room where the reservoir is, whenever it needs refill. That’s essentially the same idea. That’s quite the commitment to do that stealth to the wife, and I assume LE..... Where there’s a will there’s a way.

Back
Top Bottom