Promix Hp with mycorrhizae

09HD mike

Hello. I have been using super soil from blue sky organics. The cost is quite high and was thinking about switching mediums. What are yours thoughts on pro mix hp for indoor use. And do you have to add anything to the medium. Thank you in advance

Hello. I have been using super soil from blue sky organics. The cost is quite high and was thinking about switching mediums. What are yours thoughts on pro mix hp for indoor use. And do you have to add anything to the medium. Thank you in advance
BUMP UP. Great question

IF you wanna grow in straight up Pro-mix (it aint cheap either) look up "soil-less medium"

Basically its mostly CSPM (peat moss) similar to Coco.

Check out this soil mix if you're in Ontario - its going to be a lot better than the other soil you were using and its cheaper too. Check the custom blends page, basically any of their mixes are great.

The KIS blend is a takeoff from KIS organics soil mix and is very similar to what I use. Well all of their mixes are close to what I use.

Custom Blended Mixes Products from Black Swallow Living Soils, Brantford ON

Of course if you want to mix your own that's the cheapest way to go.

If you go soil-less medium you will end up needing to purchase bottled nutrients and thats the most expensive way to grow.

I grow sustainably with ZERO costs and 420% organic.

I mix my own soil. Run it "no-till" over and over.

Have solar power to run my lights and water comes from the well.

Pretty sure it considered a "soil-less" medium, which is very different from a "super soil":

As stated in post above it will need a nutrient regiment of some sort after they are established. Lots of info on their site and they a Sponsor here I think:

More info there on how to use it and what to use for types of plants per them.

Promix is also used as the base for Doc Buds high brix method - which basically involves mixing a bunch of amendments into the medium, and then using a few bottled nutrients as supplements after that.
So it can be turned into a more complete soil. As is it’s more of a hydroponic medium.

Back
Top Bottom