Proof Is In The Pudding

goofyfoot

Hello All 420`ers out here.
Just going to go with a photo update of this my 4th attempt with Auto`s. Don`t have time for the journal so just going to submit 3 to 5 day grow increments. Easier and everything I am applying is the same from the past 3 logged info grows. Except added more LED`s.

Two plants :
1. Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto sativa
2. AUTODINAFEM Blue Kush sativa

Both seeds soaked over night 12/23/18 after 12 hours both showing tap root. 12/24 set 1/2 inch down in my soil / coco mix and already on mild nuit`s solution.
Today 12:00 noon 12/29 //~~ upping the LED`s is the only change from my last 3 attempts ( Hense the title) and going with only sativa`s. I prefer the uplift and still being able to move effects over Indica`s. Also showing my age being over fifty now, I don`t need any help being stuck on the couch!!

any comments or questions Always welcome. Happy New Years and keep`em green ...Peace.....

Attachments

• crop1.jpg
    crop1.jpg
    737.5 KB · Views: 210
  • crop2.jpg
    crop2.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 204
  • share me.jpg
    share me.jpg
    650.1 KB · Views: 191
Thanks for the likes guys and I think this is a great alternative to doing the complete grow journal. One is I am really busy and most of the info is the same. Different strains, Added one more 1000W LED ( true rating is 478 ) but it is a dual chip 10 w. Makes a big difference in its emission. The regiment and goodies are the same.
Being their Auto`s every 3 to 5 days you see very big changes for the first 5 weeks, what they accomplish in 5 to 7 days. Takes 7 weeks in regular photo feminized plants, enjoy the ride......................Peace :Namaste:

Hooray the New Year is here .... just a quick update with a few pic`s. They are doing their thing nicely. Been on 24/7 and will go to 20-4 once 2nd set open up. With the 3rd set I will go to 18-6 for lights for the next 6 or so weeks. Speaking of light I run the LED`s All on / both veg and bloom switch`s going from day one.

Time is to short with Auto`s and light is light. Yes the blue spectrum is preferred during veg cycle but if you only had red spectrum during this period, they would utilize it to the best of their advantage to continue to develop. So why not added it to the game as these are not normal feminized photoperiod plants.

Increasing nuit`s in watering`s that I do daily in dose`s as they have no root ball yet. So 3 - 2oz. feeds over the day allows the area of the developing root system stay moist. In all feeds I include a HEAVY amount of mycorrhizal fungi. These guys are feed all the way through the life span. I also have a fan blowing on them to the point they shake very heavy. They toughen up as it forces them to develop a strong base.

These are in a race and I am just trying to apply things to help them utilize the extra light and nuit`s being applied. That you CAN`T or SHOULDN'T do with an average grow this early on. 8 days ago they broke soil if you get what I am saying.
They are on Cal-Mag plus and Fox Farm in the first week.....crazy-cool!! :Namaste:

42left.jpg
42right.jpg
42XP.jpg

Howdy All just a few pic`s to add .... these are from yesterday afternoon and they are just starting to get a good head of steam going. They broke ground late Christmas night so not to shabby for 10 days old.
Bumping up nuit`s to 3/4 strength and have light at 20/4. Will give them 4 or 5 more days and be at 18/6 and full strength Fox Farm trio , w/ CalMag shooters.

They are both sativa dominant but you can tell which one is the Haze and the one with the bit of Indica. I have a small fan blowing across them but yesterday you could smell faint hints of perfumes coming off them. As a kid we grew corn and tomato's every year. Corn grows fast these little buggers are incredible as to how fast they create cell structure. If I had the money for a time laps camera I would love to run it for 1 week and frame it into 60 seconds to see how they create themselves.

See you all in 3 or 4 days,

:Namaste:
sp.jpg
haze.jpg
gor.jpg
Peace.....

The proof of the pudding....
Is in the eating
Looking good :passitleft:

The proof of the pudding....
Is in the eating
Looking good :passitleft:
I hope to sucking on a bubbling pudding pop in 2.5 months!!! thanks for stopping by, doors always open. Just bring an extra lighter...Peace.....o_O

Good Morning All 420`ers

It is day 16 for the little ones and things are going just fine. Put the nix on some gnats trying to move in and if that is my only issue from here on out great. They are on 20/4 for 2 days now and the little 4 hour break is good for them. By day 21 they will be at 18/6 till ...?? week 8 ~ 10.

They are getting Fox Farm full mix every other day, I don`t soak in one feed. Just divide it into 3 small doses over the day. After 2 feeds I give 1 to 2 liter`s only water / CalMag / mycorrhiza powder as a flush. Then after 2 days feed again. They both are showing pistils and the room has that heavenly perfume of skunk.......

The one on the left is Gorilla Glue and is looking to be a hedge so far and has the skunk`ier musk. The Blue Haze`s is not as dense but is all sativa, where as the Glue has some Indica slipped in. I could raise the LED`s up a bit to stretch`um ..... I like running them at 12 to 14 inches, as long as they don`t mind them that close. I will wait 4 more days to train them a bit. Just tucking fan leaves to help lower nodes get light for now, don`t plan on popping the tops off. Be back on day 20 with a few more pic`s. This is a lot easier then a full journal and I have a good record of progress still .... Have at`em ......Peace :Namaste:

:420:.
001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

Happy Monday All just a quicky to share so updated pic`s and one cool one. Even with a fan blowing directly on them. I caught how hard these little girls are working. A 1/2 hour after lights on the last 2 mornings I have found this on a few spots under the leaves.
Condensation forming on the surface showing how hard they resperate. The equivilant of you breathing on the bathroom mirror so hard you form water dropplets.....

They are doing nicely for being 21 days old, both showing sex and skunking up a heavy musk. Their stems at the base are as round as my pinky and having to raise the LED`s every other day. Planning on going to 18/6 from 20/4 and full strenght nuit`s starting today. Here you go ............and thanks for stopping by.

...Peace..... :Namaste: :)

001.JPG
https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/001-jpg.1643459/full
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.jpg

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    847.1 KB · Views: 191
Howdy All and happy hump day.
Just a couple of pic`s as of 1 hour ago. They started streaching hard and gained 2 inches in 2 days. Also first signs of pre-flower kicking in so adding more phosphorous to the nuit`s will start up also. The switch from 20/4 to 18/6 is showing itself in the flower ends.

The only training I have done to them is with this plant today. I have just bend weaving the stems and tucking fan leaves to help keep them open. This a bend to the main stem, one node down from the top most. It looks sever but it doesn`t take that much to bend them. They are very soft and by Friday this will be permanent
Also the top`s will be pointing back toward the lights in less then 4 hours.

It opens up the inner branchs to the LED`s and also allows need air to
circulate to all the leaves. Also the plant in total is now about 6 inches shorter. It gives a level canopy so all the flowers are in the sweet spot. The maximum output of the LED`s is shared. Insteand of having 1/2 the flower buried under or pushed outward. Just a trick and only theory, but it has many advantages especially
if you grow space is tight.

Have a peek and will post back Friday as this are speeding up...Zoom!!

...Peace.....:Namaste:

001.JPG
002.JPG
001c25.jpg
003.JPG

Looking really good man. that's some pretty amazing growth in the first 2 weeks. I thought my last couple were doing well in the first 3 weeks but not so much now lmao... looking forward to seeing the buds broski : )

Thanks for the up`s and I can`t wait either!! I just mixed a new feed solution with Fox Farm trio to start add more flowering nuit`s. They have only been getting veg cycle mix. And bending the stem I can hold the LED alittle lower, so every flower end shares it equally. So the second and third node flowers have the same LED power as the main cola. Very happy and All I am doing is taking what I recieved as help from 3 others 4 + years ago, a step further. I have one more LED to turn on yet so shit should really start happening and getting real. They need to grow out a bit more and will add that for the last 5 or more weeks....Thanks for stopping by :)

Thanks for the up`s and I can`t wait either!! I just mixed a new feed solution with Fox Farm trio to start add more flowering nuit`s. They have only been getting veg cycle mix. And bending the stem I can hold the LED alittle lower, so every flower end shares it equally. So the second and third node flowers have the same LED power as the main cola. Very happy and All I am doing is taking what I recieved as help from 3 others 4 + years ago, a step further. I have one more LED to turn on yet so shit should really start happening and getting real. They need to grow out a bit more and will add that for the last 5 or more weeks....Thanks for stopping by :)

How are you liking the FF trio? any tips on usage, feed schedules or anything? i know they want you to kill your plants with the ppm they suggest lol.

I ask because i have the FF trio but switched up for GH trio shortly after i started my first grow.

I have been using their stuff for 7 years now and I learned quickly to use my own judgment. After BBQ`ing my first couple grows with their chart. I do follow what they say per gallon 4-Tablespoon Big Bloom // 3-teaspoon Grow Big // 3 teaspoon Tiger Bloom. I have that in 1 gallon jug, then in a nother.

I have 1.5 teaspoon CalMag+, 1 Tablespoon Mychorrhizae powder and 2 100mg B-1 tablets. I shake both well and mix basicly 1 to 2 parts the Fox part 1 and CalMag is 2parts. For these plants right now I am at 250 ml Fox and 600 ml Cal solution. I pour that into a 1 quart bottle and fill to top with water. Then I ph to what I need to get the run out to be below 6.5. So one day it might be ph`ed to 5.95 going in the next day I might ph it to 6.25. If the run off is above 6.5 the next watering is ph`ed to 5.95, if below 6.5. I ph to 6.25 .... I am trying to keep the root ball around 6.2 ~ 6.3

That ratio of the 2, averages out to 1200 to 1400 ppm and I am using 5 gallon fiber pots. They keep all of it, so I wait 1 hour and feed them 1 more quart of plain water ph`ed to 6.15-6.10. That forces them to give back maybe 1.5 cups of run off. I have the fibric pots suspended in large plastic bowls so they have a good 4 inch air gap to drip into. So they are not sitting in any solution.

I am growing in soil mixed with coco and after my last 3 Auto grows with this mix. I have found a middle of the road between all soil and all coco. Also that extra quart of water helps as these girls are camels!! Everyday after 20 minutes the lights come back on I can lift the leaves that are touching and there is condensation, micro drops on the syrface of the bottom leave, they are resperating so hard.
007.jpg

Plus I have 2 small fan blowing on them, heavy!! I water every other day and they get nuit`s in every second watering. It is getting a feel for what they want, plus I grew regular photo feminized for 10 years before these. So I have alot of fuck ups with them that helped me with these.......... shit happens so fast with these that a heavy hand is not a bad thing. But if you do fuck up you can`t get time back by holding them in veg for 2 or 3 more weeks to recover. So learn to read them quickly, as you can see they like what I am doing for them.

:Namaste:. .:420:

Howdy All 420`ers hope your enjoying the weekend. So here we are it has been 22 days since the first pic`s Dec.29 th. So for 3 weeks into the grow I am very happy that they are very happy not so little girls ..... Both are into pre-flower the Hazes is further along then the Gorilla Glue. But the glue has more density that maybe why she is dragging.

I took the tie off the Haze after bending the main stem yesterday ... I have a prefectly even canapy so they will all share the same height of the LED equally. I have not bent the glue yet and may not?? Will see what she does in a few more days. Take a look....

011.JPG
010.JPG

You can see the bend in the main stem and that shrinks the plant by 6 to 8 inches. Also pushes the main cola over to the side, allowing the LED to be kept lower and over all the flowers. Here is a better look

005.JPG
006.JPG

Other then that they are on their way and I do have one more LED to add to the mix, just waiting for them to spread out a little more... 3 or 4 more days.

A few close ups for good measure ......

yum.jpg
share.jpg
pre.jpg
009.JPG

I hope you like what you see and can`t wait till Wednesday to share an update. They got a really big drink this morning and will raise the LED`s by 3 - 4 inches tommorow AM.. thanks for stopping by

...Peace ...:Namaste:

:420:

Howdy All trying out sharing a video from my camera and to add a few words. Bent the stem on the Gorilla Glue Sunday AM and by lights out she was ponting back up to the LED`s. She is very bushy and trying to get cooking into flower. The Haze`s is kicking ass but the Glue is a little stuck on what she wants to do. Go figure a female being stubborn...!!

All is good and for not even a month old I am more then happy....here you go.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Back in a few and hope the video linked if not no biggy. Just seeing if I could load one...thanks for stopping.

Happy Monday peoples things here going well. The haze is going at it and the glue is just getting her steam back. Gave them a good flush Thursday. They are getting more nuit`s for flower and the first dose with the veg solution that they already had been receiving. Showed a bit much, VERY little tip dis-coloration. But Gave both a through flush to prevent them from any issue`s just starting to bud.

They have all 3 LED`s working on them and it has been 31 days since they first broke the surface. All Auto providers say 58 to 65 days, but cloudy trich`s are more like 75 to 80. Which is COOL because it means 5 ~ 6 weeks to grow buds!!!

Here a few pic`s and you can see where the glue is a about 4 days behind the haze`s in flower.

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

009.JPG

004.JPG

They have had 3 full days to dry out and being they are in 5 gallon Fiber Bags instead of pots. This helps out big time as it actually helps to wicks moisture out. Where as the pots would need 5 to 6 days because they trap moisture. Look for 5 to 6 weeks of happy flowers. Thanks for stopping by and will be back in 3 or 4 days....

Peace...:Namaste:

Howdy All .............Happy February. It has been 32 days for them and both finally into flower. The Gorilla Glue sat still for 3 days after the flush. But has come around in the last 2 days. The Hazes started pumping out pistil`s before as flower sites were developing. The Glue is running backwards by tightening up the flower sites first and now starting to really push them out.

They are 2 different strains so the 5 day head start by the Haze or the 5 day delay by the Glue is a point for debate. I did do a thinning as the Glue was a hedge, pinching the under growth that was getting no light. Helped her a bunch also. The flush did not bother the Haze and you can see the genetic difference between the 2 of them.
Still in 32 more days hoping for some nice plump nuggets. That will give them 65 days growth and also leaves 2 weeks to starve out nuit`s. Depending on trich`s color.

Also there is a trick to help clean them out by forcing a lock out and only feeding water. Straight tap water is on average 8.0PH and by adding a pinch of baking soda you can get it to over 8.5 but 9.5PH is better. Leave the tap water in direct sun shine to force out chlorine. Then just water with this in the last 14 or more days before harvest. The high PH puts all the nuit`s left in the soil out of reach to the roots. I found a very heavy flush stalls them for 3 days, so this way you allow them to keep going. Right till the end and you will never "wash" all the leftover nuit`s out of the soil / coco anyway.

Also it is only baking soda that you have eaten all your life and is safe in the medium if you plan on using it over. Just soak it with a gallon of 5.0PH water a week or two before you use it again. I have been using white table vinegar for down and baking soda for up. Not as strong as other acids but safer!!!

I got the idea from friends who would grow in big 20++ gallon fiber pots. They had 30 plants in 3 separate high towers. So the amount of water needed to flush would have been crazy. They just poured a 5 gallon bucket of 9.5PH water on each one every 3 days for the last 2 weeks.

It is the only time you would want to have lock-out as a helper in your grow. A quick peek, have at it. I have gone heavy with the nuit`s but giving them a plain water shooter 1 ~ 2 hours after their feed helps thin the root area a bit. Very slight tip browning but under control as you need to push them.......

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

If I get to close the snow ball reflects back into the camera

004.JPG

Will wait till Sunday to open the box to get some better shots. A little video before my battery ran out (maybe if it will load)

Thanks for stopping by, ...Peace:Namaste:

The ladies are looking good. Love it when the flowers start popping out. Keep on doing what you are doing. Cheers. Magic.

Happy Saturday folks, had to water them and vacume their grow space so I got some better pic`s while they were outside their box. The Glue is back on track and she is going to be a beast if things keep going as planned. She did not really streach like the Haze.
The pic`s show the difference but her whole stem is going to be one bud. As the Haze is spaced out and all sativa. They normally are tall and lanky, I think the Gorilla Glue has some indica traits showing stronger but I cant wait till she goes ass wild and fills in.
Take a peek if you like, there are a few with a 2 foot level behind them to give scale.............

THE HAZE FIRST___________

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

011.JPG

007.JPG

018.JPG

THE GLUE ____________

040.JPG

038.JPG

036.JPG

027.JPG

IT ONLY ALLOWS 10 PHOTO`S PER POST SO I HAD TO ADD THESE.......

023.JPG

026.JPG

033.JPG

LAST BUT NOT LEAST " TROUBLE THE WONDER CAT " ..........

012.JPG

That all for now and back in 3 or 4 days as they both start fatting up, thanks for stopping.

Back
Top Bottom