Proof outdoor is just plain better, in all ways!

Sorry For My LONG ABSENCE!!! I Have Been EXTREMELY BUSY, Taking Care Of My Beloved, And By The Grace Of God, She Still Lives!!!:high-five: I Have Started A New Garden, But Well Away From My Last Garden That I Showed You All Last Year. Thanks For All The Interest,Concern And Just Good Vibes You All Have Sent, It Means The WORLD To Y And I, It Truly Does. This Is The First Time I Have Gotten On The Computer In Many A Day, And Hope To Do Updates On A Semi Regular Basis,GOD WILLING!!!:clap: But As For Garden Talk, I Will Leave That To My 2012 Garden Diary Entries, I'll Probably Just Maybe End That Garden Diary, And Make One Foe Our 2013 Garden. Write Me Back, I Would Love/Need To Catch Up On All That Has Happened Since My Self Imposed Exile, To Concentrate On Y. No Subject Is To Small, Nor Any Matter To Trivial, I Have A Lot To Catch Up On, And Do Not Have The Time To Read It All, So If You All Could See It In The Goodness Of Your Hearts To Let Know What Has Been Happening(I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GREAT FULL!!!) Give A While, And I Hope To Catch Back Up With All Those That I Hold Dear(IF THEY ARE STILL AROUND THAT IS!!!) Like Buck,Miwa(HOW GOES THE JTGT???,Norcaliwood,Jimmy,My Queen,Surf Buddy,M8, Relaxed Lester,Icemud,Closet Farmer(SEMPER FI!!!),SFW88, And If I Did Not Name You, You All Know Who I MEAN, By Those That Are Dear To Me!!! I Am Pulling These Names Off The Top Of My Head(HAVING JUST AWOKEN), So If I Did Not Name You, It Was Meant As No Slight!! There Are Just So Many Names To Recall, And After Having Been Away For So Long, Some Do Not Come Readily To The Forefront Of Mind, So Please DO NOT BE OFFENDED!!!
Last_5_2012_029.JPG
A Picture Of Y In Last Years Garden, Just Before Harvest, I Believe She Is Looking At An Orange Krush, Though I Cannot Be Sure?!? Glad To Be Back, Love You All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Sorry For My LONG ABSENCE!!! I Have Been EXTREMELY BUSY, Taking Care Of My Beloved, And By The Grace Of God, She Still Lives!!!:high-five: I Have Started A New Garden, But Well Away From My Last Garden That I Showed You All Last Year. Thanks For All The Interest,Concern And Just Good Vibes You All Have Sent, It Means The WORLD To Y And I, It Truly Does. This Is The First Time I Have Gotten On The Computer In Many A Day, And Hope To Do Updates On A Semi Regular Basis,GOD WILLING!!!:clap: But As For Garden Talk, I Will Leave That To My 2012 Garden Diary Entries, I'll Probably Just Maybe End That Garden Diary, And Make One Foe Our 2013 Garden. Write Me Back, I Would Love/Need To Catch Up On All That Has Happened Since My Self Imposed Exile, To Concentrate On Y. No Subject Is To Small, Nor Any Matter To Trivial, I Have A Lot To Catch Up On, And Do Not Have The Time To Read It All, So If You All Could See It In The Goodness Of Your Hearts To Let Know What Has Been Happening(I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GREAT FULL!!!) Give A While, And I Hope To Catch Back Up With All Those That I Hold Dear(IF THEY ARE STILL AROUND THAT IS!!!) Like Buck,Miwa(HOW GOES THE JTGT???,Norcaliwood,Jimmy,My Queen,Surf Buddy,M8, Relaxed Lester,Icemud,Closet Farmer(SEMPER FI!!!),SFW88, And If I Did Not Name You, You All Know Who I MEAN, By Those That Are Dear To Me!!! I Am Pulling These Names Off The Top Of My Head(HAVING JUST AWOKEN), So If I Did Not Name You, It Was Meant As No Slight!! There Are Just So Many Names To Recall, And After Having Been Away For So Long, Some Do Not Come Readily To The Forefront Of Mind, So Please DO NOT BE OFFENDED!!!
Last_5_2012_029.JPG
A Picture Of Y In Last Years Garden, Just Before Harvest, I Believe She Is Looking At An Orange Krush, Though I Cannot Be Sure?!? Glad To Be Back, Love You All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

So glad to hear this James, the positive vibrations hold true. There is much to catch up on. Can't wait to see the new Garden.
Super glad to hear from you mate. Cheers, much love, and peace brother.

:peace::cheer:

Now before I piss off all the indoor growers, just let me explain my reasoning. First the lighting, nothing can beat the the Sun, it has every spectrum all plants want and need. Secondly, lets try taste, as an example, ever eaten one of those poor cloned Hothouse tomatoes, or any other vegetable grown indoors compared to one that is grown outside, naturally in the Sun. There is no comparison, the outdoor grown veggies ALWAYS taste a thousand times better. Same goes for Herb, now some people believe that indoor is so much prettier than outdoor, which I guess if all you have ever been around is indoor Herb, or some crappy bricked up Mexican, or outdoor that was not grown in a climate it is acclimated to, this could be true. As they say perception is reality. But if you were to see Primo Herb that I and many other knowledgeable growers from my area grow, I think you might just change your mind. Besides, since when has Herb been judged by how it looks alone? And as far as taste is concerned, see tomatoes and veggie comparison above. I have seen a lot of quality Herb in my day, indoor and outdoor, and the outdoor always, in all ways, is much more superior to indoor. Plus the yields are far above and beyond what you can get indoor, all in one season! For those of you that say outdoor is to risky because of the possibilities of it getting seeded, I say BS! I have been growing a long time, and unless I wanted something seeded, I assure it does not happen because I know what I am doing, and it is quite easy to determine a Male or Hermaphrodite from a Female. The only time you get a random seed, is if a Bee or some other random Bug comes along and pollinates a flower, and in all my years of growing, I have only ever found, in almost 20 yrs I mind you, like maybe ten random seeds out of more pounds than I care to put down in writing. If I can figure it out, I will post some of my crop pictures in this thread, if not, just go to my gallery, and there are 30 nice pictures there. Herb should be judged first on the high, secondly on ambience(SMELL, FLAVOR AND TASTE) and last, but not always least, LOOKS or BAG APPEAL. I know people that claim to know, I mean really KNOW their Herb, and they cannot tell the difference between my outdoor and quality indoor. And they claim to be experts! I guarantee you I can tell the difference betwixt the two! So not to sound like an arrogant bastard, I have smoked some KILLER indoor Herb, but next to the finest, or even not the finest outdoor, I always choose the outdoor. There is even something to be said for the herb coming out of Mexico these days, I would rather smoke quality Mex than indoor Herb. Then there is the question of pests, all indoor growers know and fear this blight, between the Spider Mites, White Flies, Aphids etc etc. They live in a world of constant fear of their indoor grow becoming infected. As an outdoor grower I have never had to deal with ANY of these problems. Reason being, nature polices herself, Lady Bugs and Wasps or Hornets love Spider Mites and whatever else their hungry little bodies can eat, including Grasshoppers, which the Wasps, Hornets, Spiders and whatever other Predatory Bugs and Birds just love to devour! I have never in all my yrs had an infestation, nor have I ever sprayed for pests, Nature does the work all for me!! I am interested in hearing what some of you think of my statements, and hope we can have an enlightened discussion on the topic, not a pissing contest! Everything i have written is true, and based on empirical evidence I have learned over the years, now if I can just figure out how to post some pictures to give evidence to this thread. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN. Cannot figure out how to post pictures along with thread, anyone care to enlighten me, please?
you have had this thread going sinse 5/31 and I didnt know?
OH WELL so freakin happy to see you back brother I will throw my feelings out the door:circle-of-love::bravo::party::allgood::bigtoke::woohoo::amen:

Hi JTG, i posted msg in your old journal, im sure you will remember me from before, i hope everything is going ok mate and Y is getting the help she needs, i know you do your best mate you she is your number 1, im sure Y is blest to have you around,

hopefully we can catch up at some point, all the best to Y my friend,
hopefully we will hear from you soon,

all the best to both of you my friend

Bravo, JTG!! :high-five: I'm glad to see you back and thank God for your wife. I was gone for awhile and am glad to be back. In regard to the original subject of the thread, I've never grown any herb indoor. I've tried plenty of indoor grown, and in my opinion nothing beats the herb grown in the sun. I'm learning more all the time, but know what I prefer. There's a communion with working with the earth, the sound of birds, in a natural environment whether it is growing corn, tomatoes, or herb. The natural environment in its perfection...inhale, exhale. The scent of life is all around.
:hippy:

Good weed JTG and Miss Yarrow:circle-of-love:

JAMES!!! How are you my friend???
Hoping to find you, and Y doing ok.. I thought you d gone AWOL on us, and things havent been the same with out seeing your posts.. Luckily I came across this and find you posting away:)
Ive been doing my thing, Im nearly at harvest point again - this one sill suffer as I broke the main stem during LST training, it still grew but is about a quarter thickness of the others:( But I am ready to go with the following girl soon as I pull Lucy down, few minor adjustments and Im hoping for around 1.5pound from her.
Good to see your still about and doing your majik with them outdoor beasts of yours, stories of your monsterous weed plants have been spread around to select few over here, where they only dream of seeing such things:) ( dont worry - I did not reveal your identity;) )
All the best to you and your Mrs, look after yourselves and hope to hear from you soon..
Cheers mate :high-five: Smokemup..

i just spoke with james, just tried helping him sort his signature out so his new journal is in his sig, he is trying to catch up with everyone but its a long process as their are so many he would like to contact plus without his new journal in his sig its difficult for old friends to find his journal, hopefully i gave him all the help he needed to get it sorted,

im sure we will all here from james soon,

Yeah, All good Thanks Leester;)
He PM'd me earlier and so I am now upto speed and glad to find him up and running still!! Hope to see some more of those tiny little Botanical Wonders he creates ( tiny MAY be a slight understatement? ) Theyre HUUUGE..
If I magnified my pics of my plant by x100 I may be close to his girls heights and nug size.. AWSUM WORK - O'naturale wikid good ganja.
ILL BE BACK... Smokemup:thumb:

you have had this thread going sinse 5/31 and I didnt know?
OH WELL so freakin happy to see you back brother I will throw my feelings out the door:circle-of-love::bravo::party::allgood::bigtoke::woohoo::amen:

Do not think I could agree more. James you inspired my outdoor this year and I am thrilled Y is hanging in there! Love and good vibes!

Shizzy

Back
Top Bottom