Prop19's Indoor/Outdoor 1st Grow Journal

What products are those? I have a friend who is currently having issues, I have no experience with gnats.

All I have left is the bottle so I'm not sure exactly of the product name, I will get back to you.

The bottle says ".microbelift.com" add www....... I only post the addy to help fellow growers, I have no affiliation whatsoever.

It's main focus is mosquitoes and seems to nock the gnats dead. One of the girls at the hydro shop turned me on to it.

One drop per gallon and I have not seen any since. 6 months.

Gognat is something I've tried and it failed miserably and it will fry any leaf it comes in contact with, I suspect the roots are none too happy with it either.

The microbelift stuff is organic and I have seen no ill effects from it's use. Safe to use start to end but there is no need for it by the end since there is nothing bad growing in your soil (after months of use) and it wouldn't matter if there was since they won't be in the soil much longer. No need for it at the end.

The stuff i used to get rid of the damm fungas gnats was called gnat off was excellent within 2 days all the larva was gone and the ones flying around i used sticky bug tapes.
Also i mixed up honey mashed banana and vinegar in a bottle with film over the top couple of small wholes in it they get in cant get out some one told me to do it didnt catch many!
If u have some flying around make sure they cant get back in the soil and lay more eggs they can be right pain in the Arse!

Good luck!

Hey guys back with another update! So bad new first, I think im gonna toss my runt plant because it isnt growing. I dont have the time or space to fully grow it at the moment anyways. Good new is that my Greencrack and Bagseed plants are doing great! Both plants are about a week and a half into flowering! My greencrack is getting white hairs(I know its a female cause it was a clone). My Bagseed hasnt shown sex yet though. Here are some pics. Sorry I couldnt take anymore because my camera died. Thanks for stopping by!
Up_002.JPG

Up_0011.JPG

Hey man keep the updates coming

Sorry about the runt, but lets hope the other one is a female hey

Peace

Ok so I might have bad news! I think my Bagseed plant might be a male. :( It is preflowering all over the place right now but I think I see growing pollen sacks. Ill try to get some pics up tonight for you guys so u can help me decide. Thanks guys for the support!

Don't bump it, update! :cool:

Hi Prop19
Thanks for sharing your grow

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom