Prosody's - 400W - Afghan Skunk - DWC -2016

Prosody

Hello everyone. I thank you all for your warm welcome. I have some grows under my belt but never done a journal, so I'm excited for this. Anyway let's get on with the show.

What strain is it?
Afghan Skunk and Bubba's Gift
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg
If in Veg... For how long?
Afghan 22 days
Bubba 16 days
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Hydro
Size of light?
400w HPS
Is it aircooled?
No
Temp of Room/cab?
85f
RH of Room/cab?
22%
PH of media or res?
Any Pests?
No
How often are you watering?
Change res every 7 days
Water hempy every day
Type and strength of ferts used?
Currently using GH Cocotek at half strength

The Afghan Skunk is in a 1 gallon homemade DWC. The Bubba is in a 2 liter hempy which I may move to the same kind of DWC as the Afghan soon.

raw_tmp.jpg

Here's the Afghan Skunk (her name is Jan) at 23 days old.
1455298182656390051496.jpg

Here is the roots
1455298225306-1417049631.jpg

And here is the Bubba's Gift (her name is Betty) Sorry the pic is sideways. I had to hurry to the library before work. wanted to make sure you all got to see my girls.
1455297745777-1417049631.jpg

I believe the white/yellowish spots on Betty are from heat stress cuz when I first put the 400w in the room it was quite hot like around 90-95. Or is it nutrient burn? Betty has been a slow grower since she sprouted. I may move her to a DWC bucket like Afghan Jan soon. Just because hydro is my preferred method and I want to see what I can harvest from these little 1 gallon reservoirs. Never gone this small before. 3.5g is what I usually do. Also never done the Hempy and I don't know if I like it really. Seen some awesome grows but mine seems to be growing super slow. Can't beat hydro speed.

I believe the white/yellowish spots on Betty are from heat stress cuz when I first put the 400w in the room it was quite hot like around 90-95. Or is it nutrient burn? Betty has been a slow grower since she sprouted. I may move her to a DWC bucket like Afghan Jan soon. Just because hydro is my preferred method and I want to see what I can harvest from these little 1 gallon reservoirs. Never gone this small before. 3.5g is what I usually do. Also never done the Hempy and I don't know if I like it really. Seen some awesome grows but mine seems to be growing super slow. Can't beat hydro speed.

Yea 90-95 is way to hot. You really wanna keep her under 85, but I never get over 75ish myself.

Yeah it stays right around 85 most the time now. I know that its a bit warm but the plants are fine. I don't really have any other way too cool it down more. I suppose another fan wouldn't hurt. I have a tent but nowhere to put it where im living now

Worried about the landlord finding it with the exhaust ducting coming out lol

What are you doing for odor control without the tent? Might be worse for them to be constantly smelling them than maybe finding a tent somewhere...

Don't think you can have enough fans. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom