Scottylikesbud

B9F85F07-C513-4FB1-BAE8-4A9C3E7F69BE.jpeg

F0A9D5E3-A862-484C-B68E-3E5318AA7B9B.jpeg

1C8AFF02-40FA-4112-BB76-7840ABE957E4.jpeg

D81D90BE-15B1-4D13-A081-5A08091A5E45.jpeg
F371B352-E703-4E59-B4FD-FAC5B3CAE1E9.jpeg

BFD13ED2-2A17-4715-8EEA-64B92FD4C859.jpeg

2C6301AC-5F30-45B7-A5CC-D716726FE988.jpeg

soo here is just a very rough rudimentary plan for my own DIY canna cigar mold. This is the very first attempt soo I don’t expect everything to be smooth. As I dont do this, Wood working I’m sure there are plenty of you out there with better skills and knowledge in this field. But understand I have never taken shop in school. I was one of those book nerds although I did take a year of art. But we didn’t work with wood lol so basic art was as crafty as I got in high school. that’s as far as my experience goes .this is the first “smoking tool” I’ve made at home out of wood.
So basically you will need a drill and a saw or skill saw. Some two by 4s nails or screws. Some sand paper for smoothing. Or maybe just wax it. To finish it off.

1)Cut two pieces of wood to length.
2) join the two pieces of wood or secure them so that they do not move when you drill a hole straight down the seams.
A) use screws
B) make a slide on /off frame to hold two pieces of wood snuggly no wiggle room.
3) with drill and desired width drill in the center of the two pieces of joined wood.
4) make a stuffer. I settled with a pen and drilling a hole the size of skewer you will be using
5) place skewer in mold. And start filling with broken up buds. And pack down with stuffer.
6) give mold time to set and open up. Remove skewer before use as this will be the hole for Airflow cause with out it your smikng a stick and that don’t work

Okay trail one fail.
8C7D87D7-CEAC-4ABF-8C25-59C070295C13.jpeg

2B9BD920-01F3-44D1-9A17-851D7DBB75E8.jpeg

so what did work. The mold held together. The screws are sufficient and easy enough to remove for use. The stuffer worked amazingly well.
What didn’t work. Did not drill straight . The other chamber looks a lot nicer. So will try drilling straight down again lol. Need something bigger then a paper clip as a skewer way to tiny for airflow. Also preferably something straight. (Paper clip was all twisty) the bud was pretty rock hard. Puck like solid.

proto canna cigar mold trail 1 end.
Proto canna cigar mold 2 coming soon. XD

Proto canna cigar mold #2
FBA16F19-F275-4EBB-8B75-6C6834878BA9.jpeg

E28AB6BD-019B-4695-AA68-B633741A4303.jpeg

looks 25x more promising. Replaced paper clip with coffee straw. Nice looking hole. Going to go meet up with my homies and light this baby up :thumb: :ganjamon:

It Did crack when opening it. Probably from not sitting long enough to form better.So just smooshed them back together and rolled it up
image.jpg

Test report coming soon

Burns so long. Non stop puffing.
I think I need a torch. Or dryer we’d. 54% rh keeps burning out when buddies don’t know how to puff on a super compact cigar. But when I got it I found I had no problem hitting it. Needs a lot of puffing on a nice long pull to get a pleasurable lung full of smoke. Learning how to puff on a canna cigar is a pleasure on its own. I think my buddy’s just didn’t feel to good on puffing on it for 30+ seconds maybe feeling guilty about taking to big of a hit. But they were drinking so I can get why they thought that lol. I had fun puffing away while they complained about not getting a hit lol. I had no problem what so ever. But I got halfway and had enough by myself lol. Loving it. Just need better smoking buddy’s. For the next roll

Proto cigar mold #2 success
Went out and burnt half of it
Hey I mean this in a non-dickish way, just genuinely curious: what is the point of this versus just rolling a really big joint? Does it smoke better or slower or something? I’ve always stuck to joint and pipes (barely even bongs) so I’m just not familiar with these other ways of smoking. Never done the dabs or extracts or anything, either, but I understand the point there is higher potency.

Hey I mean this in a non-dickish way, just genuinely curious: what is the point of this versus just rolling a really big joint? Does it smoke better or slower or something? I’ve always stuck to joint and pipes (barely even bongs) so I’m just not familiar with these other ways of smoking. Never done the dabs or extracts or anything, either, but I understand the point there is higher potency.

You're on the right track. The point of a cannagar is to have a smoking experience similar to a true cigar without the tobacco. A long slow burning experience over 30+ minutes.

This is crazy. I'd love to do this myself but I'd get so frustrated.
Lol rappers need to start rapping about cannagars :rofl: :blunt:

You're on the right track. The point of a cannagar is to have a smoking experience similar to a true cigar without the tobacco. A long slow burning experience over 30+ minutes.
Correction Mundo there, I can back that up. Got home smashed another one up and squished it in really good like elbow grease good. 2.8 grams I can’t seem to get passed half the smoke even with my other smoking buddy. Got 15 minutes in and this
image.jpg

Does it get you higher? What kind of question is that? You get as high as 2.8 grams of bud normally does. No voodoo magic insta dank hack. Just burns one hell of a lot longer. (And looks a lot cooler) plus it’s the first time I have smoked one.And personally I love it. It is an experience and for 2.8 grams for the size I rolled I am loving the return. Welp idk try it or not I figure it isn’t for everyone. But it is worth giving a try instead of paying 150+ for smashing a couple grams together for you and wrapping it up nicely. Plus it’s like art. You appreciate it more after all that meticulous tearing of bud and smashing it real good. Pretty time consuming.
But you get rewarded pretty well I’m the end

my DIY heart won’t let me spend the $50+ on a mold.
Amen brotha!
I saw the molds online and was like well bleep Looks simple enough lol. It’s a block with a hole drilled in it, that’s cut in half to open er up. Something to hold the mold together? A stuffer and good to go lol

Came up with my rudimentary mold just based of some of them online pictures. You can make so many sizes to your hearts content man it’s the way to do it if you’ve got the DIY skill to bro takes like an hour if you know what your doing

guys I think I’m getting addicted to making these things I mean this is my fourth cannabis cigar I ever made yesterday
5F649C88-07DF-49CB-8636-BA6AD32D8235.jpeg

like if you compare it to the last two I’ve made an upgrade :ganjamon: :blunt::lot-o-toke::passitleft::smokin:
I added a wooden mouthpiece. And it worked marvelously,
Also lighting with a hot plate is pretty good I guess, if it starts to run or go out, I suggest cutting the bad burning tip off with razor and relight the canna cigar. This is very handy as it is so compact it tends to go out a lot. And this small tip ensures it burns properly the whole smoke instead of running on one side.
When removing the mold I used butter knives on each side and prayed it open, and gently rolled out the cannagar mold By hand, I almost broke it again, but luckily it didn’t happen. Easy to accidentally apply to much pressure and crack the mold. But luckily it did not happen this time 1 whole piece
idk put in 3.3 grams bud smashed it in and the
mouth price weighed 2.9 paper .1
So I guess the final weight of just bud in the ends was 2.6
Smashed a lot of water weight out I guess.
But it burned a long time,
Over 48 minutes between 4 people
I’m thinking I should get a 2 by 4 and make a whole 2x4 worth of canna gars lol,
Make great Christmas presents, birthday presents,
I can horde them like wine at home and have a nice lil stash for myself lol.
These things are neat as bleep. I like them.
6AF30BC9-379E-41C9-B4ED-A0B2C770CA42.jpeg

So I smoke only bluntz and I’m a pretty good roller, probably since I’ve been rolling them many times a day for 20 years, but any way, I would like to try this, my only concern is I kno when I roll a blunt to tight or if it is a denser weed, it doesn’t burn/won’t hit, does this cause those issues?but I’m always looking for stuff to try lol

Back
Top Bottom