Pruned 4 days ago, can i 12 12 tonight?

PopeyeSpinach

I pruned my scrog plants on saturday, i planned to wait until sunday to switch to 12 12, but these plants bounced back from the prune and are exploding. I can see now i waited to long to prune, i was off on my estimate but hey its my first time growinq and the scrog net is gonna be 100% full if i wait til this weekend.

So what should i do? Go ahead and switch to 12 12 a lil sooner after the prune, or give em the recomended 7 day recovery before flower?

I pruned my scrog plants on saturday, i planned to wait until sunday to switch to 12 12, but these plants bounced back from the prune and are exploding. I can see now i waited to long to prune, i was off on my estimate but hey its my first time growinq and the scrog net is gonna be 100% full if i wait til this weekend.

So what should i do? Go ahead and switch to 12 12 a lil sooner after the prune, or give em the recomended 7 day recovery before flower?

personally id go ahead if she seemed to be growing well but im a first time grower so you probably shouldn't take my advice.. u got any pictures?

20170516_122550.jpg
20170516_122555.jpg

The first two pics are current

This pic below is when I pruned them
20170512_213219.jpg

Outstanding, Thank you fellas, at midnight tonight they will go down for their first long nap....hopefully they are both girls!! lol this is gonna so suck if they turn out male

you should be able to determine sex now by the size of those - use a magnifying glass or a loupe :)
I usually flip when the scrog is 75% full. Fills up in no time!
Happy Growing :thumb:
-Juz420

you should be able to determine sex now by the size of those - use a magnifying glass or a loupe :)
I usually flip when the scrog is 75% full. Fills up in no time!
Happy Growing :thumb:
-Juz420

just out of curiosity, what are the benifits of doing a scrog im seeing loads of people doing them and never really understood what they're for might look in to doing 1 on my next grow...

just out of curiosity, what are the benifits of doing a scrog im seeing loads of people doing them and never really understood what they're for might look in to doing 1 on my next grow...

The idea is to have an even canopy where all bud sites will have an equal amount of light and produce consistent buds.

- Juz420

Back
Top Bottom