Pruning question

SwissCheese79

I think I may have burned a few fan leaves foliar watering after I put her under HID! There are yellow spots on top of the leaves. my question is should I trim the set of fan leaves?

She is a Tangerine Dream 2 weeks old. Started under CFL and moved her under a 600w MH 18 inches above the plant at 10 days old.

cann tera and canna rizo 350 ppm about 2 x weekly
ph is about 6.5 and the room averages 75 degrees 45% humidity.

Help would be greatly apriciated. First grow and am VERY excited to grow this strain.

:peacetwo:

2 weeks old?

Why are you feeding her? Stop for a week or so.

Leave the leaves. Can still use the green part. LOL At 2 weeks there's not that many to spare.

DD

600W if rather intense for a 2 week old plant. I hope she's not in direct light. How are ur temps? U may wanna move her to the side/periphery where the light's less intense and ease her beneath direct light. I ussually have em under flouros the 1st week or so then shaded by larger plants under more intense light. Just a suggestion. Got a pic to share with us?

IMAG01764.jpg

There's a lot of debate on prunnnig-at two weeks I'd say no. Follow the other posts though. Keep your little lady safe, not in direct light, you'll do fine dude.
Back to prunning when she gets bigger-yeah I do now. Got some Big Bud nearing a year old, three harvests off of her and shes a tree now! Careful prunnig, I've been able to keep her low and widening out to fill out.
Takes time-its fun learning to grow so take your time and learn the basics, grow from there.:goodluck:

There's a lot of debate on prunnnig-at two weeks I'd say no. Follow the other posts though. Keep your little lady safe, not in direct light, you'll do fine dude.
Back to prunning when she gets bigger-yeah I do now. Got some Big Bud nearing a year old, three harvests off of her and shes a tree now! Careful prunnig, I've been able to keep her low and widening out to fill out.
Takes time-its fun learning to grow so take your time and learn the basics, grow from there.:goodluck:

Two or three reasons for yellow spots on fan leaves, light is too close to plant canopy - should be 18 inches (600 watt for a baby is intense), you splashed nutes on leaf causing burn, PH is higher than 6...4th reason, nutriant deleverance was too high.

Adjust the lights, insure 6 PH, when lights are off spray babies leaf with just H2O (PH'd of course) This will externally flush the plant from the nute splash. No change in 3 days, flush them - the soil or grom medium - with good ol' H2O (again PH'd at 6).

Best of Luck,
Ladee

OH!!! I forgot to mention, do not cut the fan leaves they will naturally fall off during veg and/or rejuvinate, the spotted ones will surprise you and bounce back to green healthy leaves.
Ladee

trim = stress = less growth = less bud & less potient!
dont trim bend! Gently, the plant should recover from bend within the mornin hrs. almost all signs should be gone that you bent it. less stress gentle bent with kind words!
peace

Back
Top Bottom