Pstarsr - 2016 - 3rd Round LED Cabinet Grow

Is lst worth it or should I build a scrog for my next grow? Idk my weight of my last girl I just know wet weight with a big stem to dry the cola was 23g I'm looking for quality and more yield remember my box is small 2 foot tall and the led which I was told is 150w I think lst is easier and is topping it worth it or should I lst her and let her go??

Is lst worth it or should I build a scrog for my next grow? Idk my weight of my last girl I just know wet weight with a big stem to dry the cola was 23g I'm looking for quality and more yield remember my box is small 2 foot tall and the led which I was told is 150w I think lst is easier and is topping it worth it or should I lst her and let her go??

It's the best way to use our lights, they don't have a lot of penetrating power so only the tops get light. So the idea is, to even out the canopy. This is my first try and it worked out really well. Scrog is the next step past what I did, we'll probably 3 steps past. The theory seems the same though. Better use of light that doesn't penetrate well. I haven't measured her, but will before harvesting next week or so. But I'd say she's about 12" tall, so long story short I think you should top it and LST your next grow.

Mid week 8 flower, they are still fattening up. Still mostly cloudy tricomes.

image17806.jpeg
image17807.jpeg
image17808.jpeg
image17809.jpeg

Took her out and pulled some dry leafs off. Ok so now I have what looks like two seeds here only though! Am I thinking they are seeds but not? Look like em. I'm about to harvest but was waiting for more Amber trichomes. Might just harvest Saturday

image17832.jpeg

Good job man! Looks like a solid oz ✌

I was just giving 3 of my girls a hard final trim before letting them finish, and giving a hyper-critically low estimate of 1/2oz each, x 6 plants in hydro, is "sustainable" for my needs. my time and space constraints being much more critical.

But the best part is you nurtured them from seed to consumption.

So here's the result, week 1 of cure. Dried for 4 days till stems broke, then into jars and burping them daily. Smell great! Haven't sampled any yet. The buds are kinda airy, but still have some mass. Seems like they could have matured more. But I'm not unhappy with the result,

Already put two soul assassin ( bag seeds ) in a paper towel, start this party all over again!

image18108.jpeg
image18109.jpeg

***Journal complete***

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom