Psychoactive Mushrooms & Cacti Discussion

Won't be much longer now.
20201002_161440.jpg

This is one I mixed up the other day after it got to 20% colonized. I just went and mixed up the others today.

Won't be much longer now.
20201002_161440.jpg

This is one I mixed up the other day after it got to 20% colonized. I just went and mixed up the others today.

Oh so after its colinized alil u wana shake em up i thought u werent suppose 2 move em at all lol. Well my one jar has so much fuzzy started already tht grains dnt even really move wen tipped over so i think thts gud rite? Shud i shake her up some? An the other jar tht i re shot up i think is starting to show signs of life atleast i think so but cud b wrong.

That's one of my favorite steps, shakin' the jars(massaging bags in your scenario) and a day or 2 later there's fuzzy white spots everywhere. Then just leave them be to fully colonize. <random thought> The Taz is definitely mycelium, but these old spores are a bit slow, BUT it's also the second squirt so I'm a bit behind because of the old spores. I actually just ordered up a syringe, and they give you a freebie so fresh spores coming and in the meantime... this Taz is starting to GROW finally. I won't be squirting anymore bird seed, I squirted some TAZ in the GT since it's not growing the other Day and nothing. Very little spores alive, but all I need is ONE jar to have some fun with the hobby so... ALL Good! If I can successfully go from WBS to AGAR, it's ALL worth the experience. :meditate:

Not at all...I'll explain further, the spores are SO weak that they are not inoculating very many areas(just a few seeds started growing like two or three, usually when you squirt 2cc's, they will grow everywhere along the liquid path) being that most of the spores aren't viable, there about 76-77 degrees in a room that doesn't get much AC in a closed closet... I'm lucky to have ANY growth with syringes over 3.5 years old. :rofl: :Namaste:

Good luck Johnnie hope it works out for ya.. you sure it's not too cold or something and not just the old spores? Not to say you don't check just wanting to help.
You question me young Squire... OFF to the gallows... All joking aside... it's a good question and you won't offend me asking(Tough parents and neighborhood X Gen)... an old teacher that is a friend that I admire used to say... there is NO such thing as a stupid ? unless it's NOT asked.

Ok gotcha.. I see why you tried them, better than just throwing em out for sure. Haha Gladiator is a good movie.. definitely agree with that saying. That's how we learn you have to ask those 'stupid' questions!
For the sake of Science and all that... I already wasted the Amazon and Cambodian which I was looking forward to growing but hey... life gives you lemons... make lemonade. I just order the Florida White and they are giving me an A+ Albino, and if the Taz works out, I'm excited for that strain to with the good reviews it has.

Update:
So by the looks of it I will be preparing substrate on Monday for the Treasure Coast.
View media item 1796508
I will also be doing some more agar work today, still cleaning up some strains.
View media item 1796507
It is really had to get a good photo through the lid and with the lighter colored agar.
Oh yeah, you are real close to full colonization for sure. Won't be long now. :thumb:
Treasure Coast has awesome reviews... I'm excited to see them finish.

You question me young Squire... OFF to the gallows... All joking aside... it's a good question and you won't offend me asking(Tough parents and neighborhood X Gen)... an old teacher that is a friend that I admire used to say... there is NO such thing as a stupid ? unless it's NOT asked.

So sorry sire im jus a mear peasant jus trying to grow sum shrooms hahahahaha. Ok so i was wondering will these prepoured agar dishes work for mushroom growing or no? Idk what the inertia part ment an if it wud work or not lol. But so far this is the best deal i found on the zon most are like $25 to $28 bux an u only 20 prepoured dishes. So 30 dishes for $30 thats deal i think will.

View media item 1796413

So sorry sire im jus a mear peasant jus trying to grow sum shrooms hahahahaha. Ok so i was wondering will these prepoured agar dishes work for mushroom growing or no? Idk what the inertia part ment an if it wud work or not lol. But so far this is the best deal i found on the zon most are like $25 to $28 bux an u only 20 prepoured dishes. So 30 dishes for $30 thats deal i think will.

View media item 1796413
I got them in my Cart too Lol

Back
Top Bottom