Pt.2 - Korloin Goes Hydro!

Looking good over here!!! :thumb:

You there K, whats up with the pink? Light or is it the plant? just stopping in to say hi BRO, peace OG.

Sorry OG, keep getting away from the journal. :(

Yeah, I've got a lil' 50w led adding a little extra reds and blues to the mix. I rotate the plants around daily, so they all get a nice close blast every couple days. Figure it couldn't hurt and the plants are never more than 20" away from the source. So, they're supposed to get a lil' penetrating, light wise, at that distance. :)

Trying to take some pics now, but gotta find some AA batteries to complete the shoot! Lol!

Oh! Signed a lease for a new place yesterday!
A new age of Korloin begins 5/1/13.
Excitement is in the air!

K

Looking good Korloin! :thumb:
So glad you swung by and sent those reps my way, I am hitting right back with some tor you. :Namaste:
Doing a killer job and good luck on your new place. I was away a bit but am back now new journal going new grow rooms....pretty exciting stuff.
Sure hope this message finds you well my friend, swing by my journal some time love to have you!

Shizz

:peace:

Hey K you around and still checking in???? last time I see was the 29th of last month, hope all is well I know you said May was the time you would be in your new place how is the grow going. have you already harvested, Looking forward to you being back on the forum, Peace OG.

Well K here we are in May , still hoping to see you pop back on the radar. I have been through what you have and feel for yah Bro, Hope you get something back up and running as for my grow still going day and a half from 13 weeks, NO SHIT that is what I said. a pic of Sugar punch and Madshack, if you happen to check in peace OG.

Madshack first.
2013_update_00131.jpg

2013_update_00328.jpg

Sugar Punch

2013_update_00724.jpg

2013_update_00925.jpg

2013_update_01026.jpg

Peace hope all is going good in your new world, OG.

Korloin hope you are well and everything is good in your life. We miss ya here!
Much love.
:circle-of-love:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom