Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

A Jack Herer Auto group grow that came together last month. My bean won't sprout :-(

That sucks. Im starting soon as juju is done. Then putting rest of her out side or vegging with 2 sm amn hazes autos or 2 dark devil autos or 2 jock horror x's amn haze....awww yeah. I have no idea how much longer this girl has...maybe 4-6 weeks? Im letting her finish for sure til she gets 5% amber. :thumb:

Cruella day 56/16

i am really gonna get some albino nugs how cool is that ... now what i cant find on the web is weter this mutation will affect THC productions in affected areas

IMG_133749.JPG
IMG_133638.JPG
IMG_133543.JPG
IMG_133445.JPG
IMG_133347.JPG
IMG_133245.JPG
IMG_133140.JPG

I was re arranging the tent so the plant gets optimal lighting as you can see below

IMG_133838.JPG

but then i was undertucking some leafs when i spotted this little motherfucker:

IMG_133950.JPG

and since i like a insect determination challange i went to work and came up with this insect named Varied Carpet Beetle

I am 100% sure its a correct determination and i am also at ease as it doesnt seem to have it in for my plant ... it eats keratine ... so i have no clue how it gets in my grow ...

ive been looking at Dutch passion seedbank they have released a new strain Auto Orange Bud ... it really looks tasty

It sure does, I love these points about! :love: So expensive though. :nomo:

A male autoflowering Auto Daiquiri Lime individual was first crossed with our supreme original Orange Bud photoperiod mother plant.

The project took over three years, our biggest and most complexed autoflowering breeding program so far. The breeder selectively bred those plants with the highest THC levels, the biggest yields, the authentic Orange Bud smell, taste and effect.

Back
Top Bottom