Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

That's awesome! She is looking like a fine young lady. Good manners and sharp dress! She looks like she might give you some foot longs!
Wow PT

She sure is looking Awesome

Keep it up Bud and Stay Frosty. (never mind you are Haha)
That's a sign that you are going to get a stellar crop.
thx all for the kind words ... me on the otherhand i notice Mg deficiency and N deficiency ... lets hope you guys are right and im not hehe

i just had a look at her she is still fading on the lower leafs ... ill up the base nutes to 2.5ml / l
i also did a aromatest i rubbed sugarleaf covered in trichs ... she really smells interesting a very strong sweet lemony scent clung to my fingers ... such a refreshing smell ... thats a great promise hehe

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

You may have different results, but my experience with pulling colas over from vertical at this point has been that bud stacking then doesn’t follow/wrap around the stem. Instead, the buds continue to stack vertically, which is then away from the stem. The effect looks a little like fox-tailing.

Cruella is looking marvelous indeed Ptero!
:goodjob:

You may have different results, but my experience with pulling colas over from vertical at this point has been that bud stacking then doesn’t follow/wrap around the stem. Instead, the buds continue to stack vertically, which is then away from the stem. The effect looks a little like fox-tailing.
I haven't seen that but I haven't grown anything this sativa-like in structure. I can tell you it's not about how evenly that cola stacks, but how the auxins are redistributed to the rest of the buds. Maximizing harvest is always the point of training, not symmetry!

Oh, not at all Shed! Just looking for an example of my experience to share with the group.

Here’s what I was talking about. See how the buds on the lower left are still going vertical as the stem bends away to the right rear?

Back
Top Bottom