Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

67 thats far below 94 set as the goal to break, however she is super super cristally and sticky...
if it turns out to be as potent as Amnesia Haze is supposed to be and it certainly points to it then i might still get more content ;)

Still a great harvest there PT! And the product is top notch. Seems like it kinda grew sativa like to me.

Oh yeah! Booiiiii!!! Seeds!

Over 2 Zips Pt! Nice Haul. Don't be sad, you know exactly where your smoke came from. All the Love, worry, happiness! Now you get to smoke it!
That's what I'm saying!!!!

btw i found a mega drop of terpenes inside a nug lol ... it was sticky like honey but transparant like water and it smelled great ... anyone has experience with this? ... ive read Terpinator can cause that
Yep that's a good thing I guess. For sure not a bad thing. I haven't noticed any yey from my run with TERPINATOR, but my spog was crazy frosty. It was like sap drops....

i went ahead and prepped and cleaned the tent and the pots with fresh cocofibre from triple A brand CellMax
i washed the floor of the tent with Dettol if unfamiliar its a high strenght desinfectant used in hospitals, the pots were just washed and scrubbed with pure tapwater, i dont want any chemicals make its way ito the medium and eventually the roots... i gonna leave the seeds in the wet papertowel untill tomorrow evening and by then they should have a nice taproot fit to go in the final pot

god damn ffs i hate it when it does the tilting pics

Grats on the new babies PT! But hey here's how to edit a photo....

CLICK on the three dots

CLICK edit photo

Rotate, resize, and or whatever else. ...

CLICK save or PREVIEW then save

and my babies are in their pots ... i sprinkled some lukewarm water over them just plain water phed at 5.75 ... no pic ... its dull looking at some cocos imagining a seed just under the surface ... i made sure that the taproots were pointing downwards to make it easier on the seedlings

and my babies are in their pots ... i sprinkled some lukewarm water over them just plain water phed at 5.75 ... no pic ... its dull looking at some cocos imagining a seed just under the surface ... i made sure that the taproots were pointing downwards to make it easier on the seedlings

The seeds looked really helpful. Hopefully they will stick their heads above the soil tomorrow.

Fingers crossed. I had some problems with my seeds and had only 1 of 3 survive. The good news is the one that survived is my biggest and most robust plant. In my case I believe my failure was caused by going from papertowel to a 7 gallon fabric pot with CoCo direct. Not sure if it was that or that I hadn't flushed my CoCo good enough.

I started my last batch of 6 seeds in RapidRooter Cubes in a Tupperware container on top of a router. I was expecting them to take a couple days as I wanted to have them ready when I got back from a 4 day trip. BTW I was doing it in a dark room. When I got home they were all about 5-6 inch lanky seedlings. I planted them deep so only 1" was above soil. They have taken off really well and are growing robustly.

I let a seed sit for 2 or 3 weeks before it popped. It happens. Those can be the some of the most aggressive plants once they are established. They can also be the biggest pain in the arse!

I guess I have never had the patience to wait 2-3 week. I have broken my duds open to examine and in all cases they weren't viable .

I started my last batch of 6 seeds in RapidRooter Cubes in a Tupperware container on top of a router. I was expecting them to take a couple days as I wanted to have them ready when I got back from a 4 day trip. BTW I was doing it in a dark room. When I got home they were all about 5-6 inch lanky seedlings. I planted them deep so only 1" was above soil. They have taken off really well and are growing robustly.
I copied this and have enjoyed this method. If they don't pop in four days I put more seeds in water, soak then as above.

I had room and others to keep me busy. It was more just getting to know growing. Exploring possibilities. I love reading on here and learn a lot, but nothing beats personal experience. Pics rarely do justice, especially when I take them.

Back
Top Bottom