Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

i have still now clue on how good i missed with the Fim

I accidently did a FIM on one of my plants. I ended up waiting a couple days and went back and snipped it off just under the FIM. She responded just like I had done the topping perfectly.

i fed them tonight but only after i noticed sparkle had some young sideshoot leafs turn white at the tips so ill stick to 1.5ml/l of base nutes + 1ml/l rootbooster for the following feeds instead of 2ml base + 1ml rootbooster
the leaf tip burn i allegedly saw appeared to be a figment of the imagination lol there is no nuteburn or tipburn.
when i walked in for our daily photoshoot i was kinda surprised at the size these girls are at day 23 from seed also the sidenodes are developing nicely and bothh took of from their top/fim it is still unclear wether i performed a fim as intended ... time will tell unless someone has sharper eye then me ;)

anyway here they are first up ....

Sparkle

equally beautifull but a bit plus sized and freckled up ...

Twinkle

and a groupshot to create some overview and sense of scale ...

the leaf tip burn i allegedly saw appeared to be a figment of the imagination lol there is no nuteburn or tipburn.
when i walked in for our daily photoshoot i was kinda surprised at the size these girls are at day 23 from seed also the sidenodes are developing nicely and bothh took of from their top/fim it is still unclear wether i performed a fim as intended ... time will tell unless someone has sharper eye then me ;)

anyway here they are first up ....

Sparkle

equally beautifull but a bit plus sized and freckled up ...

Twinkle

and a groupshot to create some overview and sense of scale ...

Starting to think maybe a touch of calmag wouldnt go a miss? Looking like theyre enjoying everything else just a suggestion for the freckling

day 24 fotodump
i did notice that my Fim missed completely so i topped her regularly just bended over the smallest topshoot till it pops loose, also that plant Sparkle seems to have her top leaves drooping a bit ... i have no clue why

They are really looking fantastic. Some of the reading I did on Daiquiri Lime is that it likes weak nutrients. I've been giving mine the normal mixture (about 1/2 label amount) and the has never complained.

You're going to be in for a real treat with her. All of my buds are really tight and dense. I'm drying 4 buds currently sow will know more once she dries out.

in the meanwhile in my garden it is day 25 we are three days away from 4 weeks from seed ...
I dove into the garden killing the LED and using the iphone flashlight to find my way through the jungle... ;)
anyway i noticed that Sparkles top waterleafs are sogging again although a few hours ago they were upright ... anyway to exclude underwatering (highly unlikely in cocos) i will feed them one liter each from now on but thatll mean ill start getting run off but thats a good thing ... only difficulty will be how i get rid of it from the dishes this is gonna get messy ... .but it needs to get done ... no cutting corners anymore hihi

here goes

i took a closup to see if i could make out preflowers developing ... on a lower node i saw a small green knob developing next to the stipule could find it again to make a pic its microscopicly tiny

Back
Top Bottom