Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Love it. My spouse is a Scott and we will be over there in July.
In July i plan to go get some serious tan on some Portuguese beach, btw i once heard a story of our military heading to the Highlands to a military domain called "XYZ" to go test their mortars, and especially i heard they occasionally "by accident" blew up some sheep so they could hold BBQ after excersises ;)

In July i plan to go get some serious tan on some Portuguese beach, btw i once heard a story of our military heading to the Highlands to a military domain called "XYZ" to go test their mortars, and especially i heard they occasionally "by accident" blew up some sheep so they could hold BBQ after excersises ;)

Rack of Lamb --- here we come

day 30

they keep growing like crazy ... me like very much ... i can see small knots forming they should be the start of preflowers

oh and btw yesterday me and some friends tested out an albino bud that i grew ... turns out it tastes completely like a normal bud ... maybe a little smoother due to lack of chlorophyl

day 31

they keep getting bigger but it seems she has rather lenghty internodes , should i raise my light its still about 40cm above canopy but see for yerself

Back
Top Bottom