Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Looks great, and pistils are definitely next! How are you liking the airpot so far?
at first i was a bit scared of it as a friend had issues time and time again in his pots and we still dont know for sure what causes the plants to burn to a crisp in first weeks ... repetitively ...
i think its caused by uneven watering pooring it all on one side of the pot... which ive been carefully avoiding...
i watered around the sides and didnt get an issue so ... 1+1=2 :ganjamon:
so yea i am digging them as the plants are much faster and bigger it seems so far

not a monster but i can already tell that the density of the buds is gonna be formidable
the cavity underneath the airpot is getting filled with roots that dropped to the floor and stay alive due to humid environment ... one came from underneath and grew to 7.5+ inches (20 cm) in just two days ...wtf ... this time i removed the runoff immediately to make them airprune as intended ... what else is there to do in times of corona lockdown ...

day 56 from seed, day 12 in flower (i guess)

she is shifting yet another gear higher, i trimmed her some more and she responds very beautifully to it.
She's still pushing out more roots via the underside i dont even dare lifting the pot as the cavity underneath will probably be grown full by now i dont want to hurt the roots at all so i dont touch them ... i guess this is becoming a hybrid coco-hydro grow lol...

anyway she is on day 12 although to me she looks a few days farther along than that ... i dunno ...

:Namaste:

day 62 from seed, day 18 in flower

she definatelly looks further in flower then a mere 18 days but still im going with this count cuz in the end its the plant thats gonna decide when she's ready...
shes loving life, drinking more by the day, nice structure, praying, creating massive flowernodes ... im really getting stoked now ...

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom