Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

sry for the crappy pics
PT...dont fret!
She looks good. Believe it or not...she is very busy down below, making roots.This is the absolute slowest time for seeing above ground growth. Be patient with her...she will start to grow faster as the weeks go by.
Cheers
thx Duggan ... thx for reminding me this ... im a bit rusty i guess :)

White Whidow Auto day 16 from seed ...

last night i walked in and i found her showing some deficiency

she looked like this:

she was not fed since she was born as i figured there should be residue nutrients in the soil from the last failure...
apparently with the lights at 40cm she needed the calmag more then anticipated and thus she got some freckles ...

anyway she was fed right away and today it doesnt seem worse so i caught it on time i guess... :ganjamon:

here are the pics of today ( almost 24h after the first ones in post)

:Namaste:

Oh.....i dissagree with giving that lil thing ANYTHING but water.
Man...she brand new.
I would wait until she gets a few proper nodes.....then treat her ...if she still needs it.
I can tell u that even straight PM has plenty to support a lil thing like that for a few weeks...so.
That soul is NOT deficient in anything........cheers
Do wat u will, but if u think that soil is deficient now....your gonna have problems later...that's for sure.

Oh.....i dissagree with giving that lil thing ANYTHING but water.
Man...she brand new.
I would wait until she gets a few proper nodes.....then treat her ...if she still needs it.
I can tell u that even straight PM has plenty to support a lil thing like that for a few weeks...so.
That soul is NOT deficient in anything........cheers
Do wat u will, but if u think that soil is deficient now....your gonna have problems later...that's for sure.
cocos is the solution :ganjamon:

day 28 from seed

Wild Wilma is doing good, in fact she is flourishing.
She gets a daily feed of 1:1000 of all meaning cocos A and B as well as Power Roots and Calmag (all 1ml per liter)
The Mg-deficiency is completely gone, she has great internodes and the sidegrowth is going strong as well.

Back
Top Bottom