Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

day 51 from seed

I was under the impression that autos dont really have a dedicated stretch period ... but anyway i might be wrong, what i do know is that my baby has expressed quiet a bit of stretch already and she isnt done yet, however i dont expect a repeat of the Purple Kush debacle
Then again when i look at the sidenodes internode distance they are rather large...

anyway ive included some close ups with flash in the hopes that i can find some pistils lighting up, if you spot one let me know heh

day 55 from seed

shes slowly turning into a monster, lets hope the proceeds will be just as monstrous ...
i think i am calling today day zero of flower, there are some pistils in the green whirl of the flowernodes but they are still hard to spot

day 57 from seed and day 2 in flower

it is a bit more obvious now that she is in flower but what really strikes me is its friggin size ... its a 80% indica its supposed to stay short lol ... she is huge and she is starting to scare me a little, in a good way i guess ...
But beside all the above she seems to love it she is gobbling up the feed (3 liter isnt enough) she is bending towards the light like a champ knowing that i turn her 90° every day so she basically does to ...

day 58 from seed day 3 in flower

you can almost see her work on the flowernodes ... and she stands at 44 inch from the ground up ...
i just cant help but think she looks airy ... my pal also pointed that out that she isnt as dense in the middle as the average cannabis plant ... any thoughts on that ??

Back
Top Bottom