Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Can't wait to see your yield, this was a helluva run!
aye it was ... i am glad you guys got to stick around ... it was a very uneventfull ride indeed ... i think i did well ... i must say i am amazed with the result and me to am curious as to what she will has to offer

Hahaha thats mostly South Boston,Dorchester _parts) im juuuuuust outside from ready...haha Peabody i laugh cuz ppl are always like WTF. IM from here so i thinks its just a shit hole over ridden with liberals and junkies. Definitely good restaurant,shows and stuff. Its ok i guess lol. And youre from?

Amazing auto! The breeder has to love you :).
i am really impressed with this strain she smell absolutely amazing so sweet and so skunky dank ... intoxicating on its own... remember how she was up to a rather slow start ... i dont know who made the remark about maybe she was focusing more on the roots ... something like that but then she just exploded .... some serious genetics :morenutes:

Hahaha thats mostly South Boston,Dorchester _parts) im juuuuuust outside from ready...haha Peabody i laugh cuz ppl are always like WTF. IM from here so i thinks its just a shit hole over ridden with liberals and junkies. Definitely good restaurant,shows and stuff. Its ok i guess lol. And youre from?
Somewhere in Europe :ganjamon:

there will be a longer pause unfortunately ... if i start right away after this grow or even in just two weeks i will have a full on flowering plant when i gonna have construction workers in the house ... not a good idea i think so maybe i should delay my restart a bit so i have a smaller vegging plant when the works are being done ...
that being said i still need to decide between a Gorilla Glue Auto from Fastbuds or a Auto White Widow from Dutch Passion .... aaaaah choices ....so many decisions ...

great pics of your big girl there PT! She's gonna take a while....welcome to trim jail,..where everyone walks out with a grin....:surf:
Thx Duggan ... and yea im already fearing the sore hands from the tiny scissors ... i so need a trimshear .... *sob* :oops:

Back
Top Bottom