Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

Congrats on the harvest PT....thats awesome weight for an auto! Great weight on any plant auto or not, but especially nice for an auto. Looking forward to a smoke report after she is cured.

Congrats on the harvest PT....that's awesome weight for an auto! Great weight on any plant auto or not, but especially nice for an auto. Looking forward to a smoke report after she is cured.
i'm already smoking from her but i am holding of on the smoke report until mid may to make sure i have it right ... to lift a tip of the veil i can tell that she doesn't tastes like she smelled on the hands :ganjamon:
and yes its a great auto result but I've seen better so there still is margin for improvement :thumb:

Ladies and getlemen,

I think it is time for a final report on last grow, as she was cut on april 15th she has been drying and curing for a little over a month now.
When she was in the last stage of flower she was smelling amazingly sweet and super skunky and stinky, well i am glad to declare that after a month she retained all of those aromas.
It is the skunk side that dominates here with a very skunk stink to it but when you go smell the jar its the sweetness that overwhelms you the most.
However i need to be acutely aware of the immense smell she spreads when the jar gets opened, same goes for transporting it in small bags, dubble bagging a few grams isn't overdoing it at all it barely manages to mask the smell emminating from your pocket.
The same goes for grinding her up she is just so pungent that when i roll up in my office the smell quickly spreads into the hallway and sometimes to adjecent rooms when ventilating :ganjamon:.
But boy is she a feast for the nostrils when freshly ground up, again that super sweet funk is prominently present in the grinder ... and its a funny sweetness at best ... its not citrussy or berry like or even fruity like its more like a bubblegum sweetness, really intruiging.
i really regret there is no smell-o-vision, for me she is the best smelling girl ive ever harvested.
The buds themselves have been jarred after 10 days of hanging in the cellar where the temps where about 16-18°C and humidity was apart from the last few days always steady at 60%, so she dried slowly, i think that explains her aromatic result a lot.
In the end when iw as trimming away they humidity dropped to 55-57% and that scared me a bit as the buds started to feel very hard and crispy, turned out that was the resin getting dryer and more crackly, the insides where still well above 60% id say ...
Anyway, she yielded an amazing 260g of shop quality bud.
so when i say its dispensary top shelve quality i am just parroting the feedback that i got from many friends i used as guineapigs, so although i am very proud of my result it wouldnt be correct of me to unilaterally claim such things hehe.

On to the smoke report.
the smoke report really explains why my friends claim this is a 10-12€ per gram strain (11-13.5usd), so when the above part was heroic already the smoke just smacks the ball straight out of the park... it is AMAZING ... most of this is due to the imfamous skunk high ... many a oldtimer will claim there is no better high then a skunk high ... and yes i can confirm it is!
The high is very fast onsetting and longlasting mainly because of it's unsurpassed strength, it leaves you already halfway through a joint in heavenly bliss, its a very strong happy, relaxed euphoric high, stress melts like waterice in the mars sun ... it just dissolves in seconds ... for me this is my best experience with ganja ive ever had to grace to experience she is epic, full stop.
she is sweet and pungent straight out of the starting blocks ... no cough no scrapping throat no harshness in the longs ... just sweet skunk and earthy with a touch of cedar and a hint of fuel ... and its a taste that sticks to the inside cheeks for a long time.
I cant describe it better as being heavenly sweet and strong.
Now one discrepancy i noticed is that knowing she is a heavy indica dominant strain and she does produce a lazy relaxed high she doesnt really makes you sleepy ... so again very relaxing and euphoric but not incapacitating ... The Perfect High
so in short perfect yield, perfect aromas and taste and a perfect high ... the least i can say is that i am a very satisfied and happy boy at the moment and for the next five months lol ...

stay tuned ....

next grow: Gorilla Glue #4 automatic from Fast Buds will sprout early june !!!

:Namaste:

Pterostychus

Back
Top Bottom