Pterostychus: The Never Ending Story, Now Jack Herer

so i quickly had a look ... she still has a lot of clear trichs as far as i could see ... if i have to guess id say about 15% cloudy the rest is still clear ..; so yea still a while to go

what i did notice is the size of the trich glands they are nice and big compared to their stalks ... yummie

day 98 from seed day 49 in flower ( 7w flower complete)

i just fed her after neglecting her last night and even on this short timespan she started showing deficiencies and this after overshooting her feeding by mearly 12-14 hours.
but who cares, right? she is nearing the end of her life anyway, and that what she already produced will not go away overnight so ... happy times ahead ...
i did feed hher the regular batch of 1.5ml/2l Of A and B and calmag and 1ml/l greensensation (flower booster) and added for the last time 1ml/l of sugar royal (a kind of supercharged mix of amino acids and what not)...

oh and a happy 2020 to all :theband::theband::theband:

:Namaste:

when i touch sugarleafs there is hardly anything sticking on my fingers ... strange ...

looked at trichs ... all milky with like 30% amber on the highest tops ( most exposed )

tomorrow she dies .. its been long enough muhahaha :ganjamon:

ill post some last pics of er alive a bit later one side branch is sagging noticeably ... and i took a tester bud from way below the sagging branch ... i know its sacrilege but after two days of hanging in the tent i placed it in front (sorta) of a fan to speed it up ... im laterally running out of fumes lol

pic taken last night

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom