PTSDgrower's Grow Room Of Freedom

yeah i think its strain dependant cause some do some dont for me .

still goodto clean out for airflow etc too , you really cleaned her up well , i get frustrated doung that

Got a little funkyness going on. The 2 plants on the right are ready for the flip, but gotta let the one with the yellowing leaves come back before that happens. If it can hold till friday, Ill run a flush for a few hours before chaning out with nutes. If it doesn't then I'll just do it sooner.
IMAG075913.jpg
IMAG075813.jpg
IMAG075711.jpg

Plan didn't hold up. Started a flush last night. I'll be changing and adding nutes back later today. Hope it bounces back within a week. I don't have much more time before the other 2 get out of control.
IMAG076610.jpg
IMAG076512.jpg
IMAG076410.jpg
Is that a c02 cylinder I see there on the side with the larger plants?

Maybe those 2 are getting extra c02 a leak perhaps or does the c02 canister always stay in that spot and disperse it's c02 from that location?

If so that's why that side is taking off c02 is heavier than oxygen the First plants in line may be hogging the c02 and growing more rapidly than the plants further away from the canister?.

Any way that aside generally you fill the first screen add the second screen on day of flip in a 2 screen scrog brother so your good to flip when ever you want really

For a while I just had the co2 on a tee to the middle of the containers(blue line). I just put the line(black line) that has the hole in them all the way around the net. There is a extra loop around the bigger ones due to I don't want to cut the line. It's long enough to go around another 4x4 to the left of the plants. I don't have 2 more plants under the light to the left of this one. It's about $15 for a 25' line and I'm cheap on getting stuff that I have and can rig to make it work.

A water chiller. For quite some time I used h2o2, because I just could not run bacteria. I bought a bottle of roots excelurator which was about $70 just to find out a few days after a water change that it's not compatible with h2o2 since it's a bacteria |: So it made me give bacteria a shot again. I use hydroguard at 1 ml/gal and orca at .5ml/gal. Last week I didn't add any orca or hydroguard, because I started to brew it in another bucket with molasses. I scoop about 3/4 gallon from that and add to my res. I wasn't getting the fizz I saw early on with these plants. At that time when the fizz was there my roots were good, when it wasn't they got nasty.

Back
Top Bottom