Strains: (3) black diamond og kush 100% indica and (1) haole 50/50
4 plants to fill a 4'x4' scrog
Medium: water chilled RWDC
Lighting: Aircooled 1000 watt DE
Room temp: 78 F
Humidiy: 50-65%
Water temp: 64 F
Have been in veg for about a month and a half
Started with GH 3 part, switched to house and garden aqua flakes 2 weeks ago 650ppm @5.7 ph
Pests: I find a grasshopper here and there, found a dead garter snake 2 weeks ago...
IMAG0661_1_.jpg
IMAG066016.jpg
IMAG065911.jpg

The haole is the top right plant and a jalapeno plant in the bucket that I had no room for in my garden...
IMAG065811.jpg

I had to play electrician today. Yesterday I saw that my light were not on. The gfi's weren't tripped and either was the breaker. I hit the test button on the gfi's and the light on the sockets came on and wouldn't reset. I started to take it apart to hook up another receptacle, but had no success in doing this. I forgot to take a picture to see how it was hooked up, since I had no idea what I was doing. My father in law took a 220 line that was meant for a hot tub and split it into 2 110's. Since he is no longer with us, I couldn't go to him. Ended up just needing new gfi's. I was able to do that with the help of you tube. Saved a good chunk of money by not having to call a professional. Now I got some thinning out on the plants to do, but that'll have to wait till tomorrow...
IMAG06747.jpg
IMAG067311.jpg
IMAG067210.jpg
IMAG067113.jpg
IMAG067011.jpg
IMAG066911.jpg

subbed , good work brother , love scrog , i now do a combo of lst all through veg then add a scrog net 1st week of flower , pop in my j mate leta scrog together

by the way mate in my sig is a link to the community strain were making the 420mag strain, you get chose which male we use at the moment then later what to cross out to etc .

id love your input mate.

I ordered seeds for the first time this past new years for my outdoor grow. I wanted at least 1 hindu kush male to cross with my black diamond og, 2 100 % indica's. Turns out the only hindu seed to come up was male, so I crossed it with everything I had. It was crossed with: black diamond og, haole, sour d, norther lights x skunk#1, and berry bomb. I just got the seeds from 2 sour d's. All of the clones were rooted clones and sent right into flower. I got a few hundred seeds from the 2 sour d's, still gotta do the rest of the plants...

Back
Top Bottom