Pugsly's First Grow with Pics

Re: Pugsly"s first grow with pic's

I water every 4 to 6 days what ealse could it be moose i really dont think thats it? PH

Well it not PH i tested my runoff it's fine

Its ppm with only using the biggbudd at 0.5 grams per liter my ppm is only 300 im looking for some Sensi Bloom A&B 2 part Fertilizer now

It is definately overwatering, but it could be in it last stages of useing it up. What time of day (plant day) or night did you take the photo? My plants droops at night until the lights come on. After an hour of light, they are reaching again, telling me they are at full hydration.

Keep a strict regime on your watering and you should be fine. I would up the nutes to at least double what you have now.

S5000843_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

S5000842_Desktop_Resolution_.JPG

Well i broke down and bought more nutes so Ill be mixing SensiBloom A&B some carboload and bigbud...... already hitt her with some budd blood

Well i got temps down to 76-78 bye adding some more duct. MY clones are looking real good almost time to throw screen in

No room in box for bag seed so im flushing her now way to soon i think butt i need the space

Okay brother, I fixed your pictures...;)

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Nice grow! How did it smoke?
I’m moving this to completed journals…

Thanks for your contributions!...;)

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom